Sinus Congestion From Alpha-Burn or PLCAR?
- 08-03-2009, 09:29 AM
- 08-03-2009, 10:04 AM
08-03-2009, 10:37 AM
08-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
08-04-2009, 03:12 PM
I have been using Alpha Burn for a few weeks and my sinuses are swollen shut. I have used Afrin a few times which worked like majic but this has piqued my curiousity...
Oxymetazoline (the active in Afrin) is an alpha-1 agonist and partial alpha-2 agonist and Alpha burn is an A2- antagonist. Wouldnt the use of one to counteract the sides of the other kind of be defeating the purpose?? Sort of like taking a Beta blocker with Clen ?
08-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WeaponX1984 in forum EvomuseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2013, 11:43 AM
- By 805bgtymer in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2010, 04:05 PM
- By Superpippo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:39 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM