Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two bottles of DCP down and I am ready to add it as a STAPLE to my supplement arsenal...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/14430/dcp2_large.jpg

* Recomposition agent
* Fat loss
* Appetite suppression

Taste: 8/10. Slight taste of raspberries on consumption. Quite pleasant, actually.

Body Composition: 8/10. Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-DCP indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over: Pre: body mass - 53kg (i.e. 116.6lb), body composition -10.5% BF, triceps - 8.0mm, subscapular - 7.0mm, biceps - 7.0mm, iliac crest - 10.5mm, supraspinale - 6.5mm, abdominal - 10.5mm, front thigh - 7.5mm, medial calf - 5.5 mm; post: body mass - 52kg (-1.0kg/2.2lb), body composition - 9.0% BF (-1.5% BF), triceps - 5.5mm (-2.5mm), subscapular - 6.0mm (-1.0mm), biceps - 2.5mm (-4.0mm), iliac crest - 7.0mm (-3.5mm), supraspinale - 5.0mm (-1.5mm), abdominal - 8.0mm (-2.5mm), front thigh - 6.5mm (-1.0mm), medial calf - 4.0mm (-1.5mm); with the most fat loss occurring from my arms and midsection. I lost a total of 0.885kg (i.e. 1.947lb) of BF and also 0.115kg (i.e. 0.253lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM I know for sure that I did NOT lose MUSCLE mass, as my girths did NOT change, and in some instances INcreased (i.e. arms and thighs).

Appetite: 9/10. I noticed definite appetite suppression. It became more pronounced the longer I was using DCP.

Other Effects. Whilst using DCP I had an incredible thirst. Some days I was drinking 2 galleons a day and feeling like it was NOT enough; and had usually finished 3 litres of water within the first four hours of waking! I also felt a thermogenic effect after dosing.

Overall: 8.5/10. I know how I am and what my diet was like. In fact, my diet did NOT change (only my training volume). For someone my size eating 4000+ calories per day 3-5 days a week (1800-2300 cal/day the other days) and NOT gaining fat is something, and says something on the effectiveness of DCP.

Would I use it again? Yes. Although I did not end up "cutting" (which was the initial goal) I RECOMPED quite successfully (which to me is better in the long-term, since it will allow my body to maintain its leanness and lose fat more effectively when I desire to). I also loved the way my body felt after dosing, that slight warming sensation.

Would I recommend? Yes. For the individual who is looking to recomp this is a VERY effective product.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #574) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130057-rosies-review-rpns.html.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great review rosie, thanks alot!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
nice - i'm starting DNP in a few weeks. hope i get same results

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Great write-up Rosie. Very helpful, looked at this product a few times for the lady. Thx for the review.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great write-up Rosie. Very helpful, looked at this product a few times for the lady. Thx for the review.
No worries. Just make sure that she has everything else from her nutrition to training in check first though, as well as having a solid training base, before adding in any supplements other than the staples.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Status
Not open for further replies.