dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More stock (correct dosage) will be there Tuesday.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
QUestion

I sent an email to customer service, but i just want to make sure I am right. I placed an order for 2, and recieved 2 bottles... should it have beeen 4?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this yesterday. Looking forward to giving it a go. :food:

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email to customer service, but i just want to make sure I am right. I placed an order for 2, and recieved 2 bottles... should it have beeen 4?
I believe you are correct. I think someone from NP said that they will refund one bottle if you email them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to send some extr stock, free of charge, for them to rectify all orders.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I like to hear!
My pro-figure tester has been having womens' issues for months....within 3 days of Krillipid Balance she was mostly normalized and a fan for life.

I'm extremely excited about this.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sux this isnt coming in until after the 4th sale :(

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I just received my NP order, and I had ordered 2 krillipid and received only 2 as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my NP order, and I had ordered 2 krillipid and received only 2 as well.
Nutra customer service is going to handle everything.

I sent a bunch of free stock to handle the issue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping for any feedback so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they seem nice, dosing them at 1g/day plus 5g/day fish oil. maybe my blood pressure is running a hair lower, hard to tell, its low to begin with. moreso my diastolic has been lower than usual, it hasn't been above 65 in the last week

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing 600mg a day with 900 the last 3 days. I tweaked my back this morning while lifting, and took 600 with a meal about 2 hours ago. I've also been stretching and icing, but this is common practice for this type of thing. The pain is so much less than I would expect it to be given the situation. I'm left wondering if the Krill oil is responsible for the decrease in pain.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dosing 600mg a day with 900 the last 3 days. I tweaked my back this morning while lifting, and took 600 with a meal about 2 hours ago. I've also been stretching and icing, but this is common practice for this type of thing. The pain is so much less than I would expect it to be given the situation. I'm left wondering if the Krill oil is responsible for the decrease in pain.
The effects on joints alone would explain a lot...my back feels pretty strong lately, too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects on joints alone would explain a lot...my back feels pretty strong lately, too.
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
Even far beyond that, the phospholipid bilayer is a key component on joint lubrication and cartilige structure.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even far beyond that, the phospholipid bilayer is a key component on joint lubrication and cartilige structure.
Certainly. Phospholipids are core components of cellular membranes and are well expressed in nerve cells. I had the specific pro-inflammatory pathway (delta-5 desaturase/COX-2/5-lipoxygenase/Leukotriene B4 and so on) in mind in my earlier post.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Certainly. Phospholipids are core components of cellular membranes and are well expressed in nerve cells. I had the specific pro-inflammatory pathway (delta-5 desaturase/COX-2/5-lipoxygenase/Leukotriene B4 and so on) in mind in my earlier post.
Would taking it too close to training interfere with the cascades necessary for growth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking it too close to training interfere with the cascades necessary for growth?
The evidence I am seeing shows it to be much less detrimental to muscle growth than regular fish oil.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks solid dsade

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
D, do you suggest just following the dosing instructions on the bottle, or would you increase the amount per dose? In case its important, I will be lifting regularly and playing baseball.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D, do you suggest just following the dosing instructions on the bottle, or would you increase the amount per dose? In case its important, I will be lifting regularly and playing baseball.
Follow the dosage on the bottle.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I've been taking this stuff for a week now, and I work in a location that has a blood pressure machine. and over the last week I have noticed a complete 10 point drop on my blood pressure. thats with just one pill a day. I am also taking eca, alpha burn, and multi vitamin, mineral, and fish oil. but to drop ten points within a week, on 'e' heck ya. everyone who has high bp should use this product. it fricken works, and better than fish oil! now if only it went on sale buy one get one....then it really would be the come to jesus product!!!! :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
10 points huh, krill oil is definitely great stuff, I highly recommend it. I ammend RPN for using hard covered gel caps, since it has been proven that typical soft gel allow for discenegration of the good omega's due to sunlight and other factors, mad props to RPN for always putting good quality supplements.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 points huh, krill oil is definitely great stuff, I highly recommend it. I ammend RPN for using hard covered gel caps, since it has been proven that typical soft gel allow for discenegration of the good omega's due to sunlight and other factors, mad props to RPN for always putting good quality supplements.
yea the caps seem very high quality, they look just like the x factor caps

im mad at myself for only buying one bottle

to quote bug bunny, "what a maroon"

im doing these, toco 8, vitaberry, lipid stable and lecithin granules hoping to get the lipids and bp in check

P

pedro321

Awards
Would this be ok for kids to use to replace regular fish oil??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok for kids to use to replace regular fish oil??
We have all 3 kids on this...they take the smaller softgels much easier than fish oils.

P

pedro321

Awards
So do you dose this at 1 a day for the kids or 2??

Thanks