Eviscerate and acne???

Codfish

Awards
Hello all.

Been a member of the forum for a while, but haven't posted until now.

Since I've been using Eviscerate on my lower abs and obliques I'v noticed painfull zits on my face. Is there a possible correlation? Or just a coincidence?

I'm very happy with the results from Eviscerate, but the acne is becoming a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While you will have more fat mobilized in your blood stream, there has been no correlation found between FFA levels in blood and acne.

Probably just a coincidence.

However, I did get a nasty zit on my shoulder the other day and dabbing some eviscerate on it wiped it out in no time. If you feel brave and experimental, you could try a microdab on one of them.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually use the Eviscerate to clear me up. I would say its concidence.

Codfish

Awards
Thanks for your replies.

I may try to use it on a zit as an experiment.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your replies.

I may try to use it on a zit as an experiment.
Please share your results? This formula is NOT something you would want to be slathering all over your face, but in very small spot treatments (yes, no surprise that there is some crossover between this formula and the upcoming Banish Acne Cream), it should be surprisingly potent.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but on bacne it should be ok to just hose the area down with eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but on bacne it should be ok to just hose the area down with eviscerate?
Skin type and sensitivity is WAY less of a concern (unless you have super sensitive skin there, Princess) on the rest of the Body.

The face has especially innervated tissue and is extremely sensitive to irritants, which makes it a hell of a lot trickier to deal with.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its all the tanning i've been doing weekends thats causing the bacne. What inevitably happens is that i am out all day (natural tanning, not bed) either in salt water or heavy chlorinated stuff, and sometimes put on atomic meltdown when I remember, but invariably am so beat + dehydrated by end of day I flop into bed without showering, and then shower in the morning when I wake up. chasing your kids around on the beach wears you out :) i'll have to try the eviscerate though, maybe tonite if i remember, or in the morning

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Skin type and sensitivity is WAY less of a concern (unless you have super sensitive skin there, Princess) on the rest of the Body.

The face has especially innervated tissue and is extremely sensitive to irritants, which makes it a hell of a lot trickier to deal with.
I've used it on my back, shoulders and face with no real issues. Now I'm not saying soak your face with it;) LOL I want video of you chasing the kids on the beach!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was pretty funny, mostly david is the problem of course since he doesnt pay any attention to what you say, and spends half the day running towards the waves, and the other half eating sand and shells

Codfish

Awards
Sorry it took so long to get back. My vacation and subsequent excessive work load has had me tied up.

As it turns out the "acne" was a rash resulting from an infection. I was prescribed a topical and an oral antibiotic and it cleared up. I did use Eviscerate on one of the "zits" and it did seem to dry up. At my age (46) I don't get too many zits, so I don't think I will be a good candidate for testing Eviscerate or any other acne products.

Regards

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that Eviscerate basically gets rid of any zit I've applied it to. Big, small, early stage, late stage, works like a charm. If I apply at night, the zit is gone or almost gone in the morning.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that Eviscerate basically gets rid of any zit I've applied it to. Big, small, early stage, late stage, works like a charm. If I apply at night, the zit is gone or almost gone in the morning.
Would make sense, if you look at some of the ingredients.