Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate- followed by flawless 2 x a day
DCP- 2 3x per day and 1 before bed
Alpha-Burn 1 preworkout fasted cardio possibly another later in day
PLCAR-(RPN BULK) 2 grams pre workout another 1g later in day
Formestane (CEL topical) 75mg 2x a day
ALCAR -(bulk Nutra) 750 mg 3 x a day
NA-Rala-(nutra planet) 143mg 3 x a day (with carbs)
Yellow Gold-500mg 3x day with carbs (stopped 7/9/09)
Glycobol (added 7/9/09)
Vat Attack- 1gram 3x a day
Green tea (primordial performance)- 1 3x a day
CLA (primordial performance) 4 grams 2x a day
Coleus Forskohii

Also take protien,Xtend, fish oils and Multi, Gut Health

(also adding thermogum when released)

let me know what you think of the above stack and if anything should be changed.Also whats best time of day for these doses.

I got it all in today and want to start this tomorrow

One issue I have is my DCP supply is running low and it looks out of stock everywhere. Any Alternative until its back in stock ? or Matt want to dig into your stash for me : )

Thanks in advance

NOTE 6/16/09:
adding Lipotrophin-PM to the stack
NOTE 6/20/09
Adding Ephedrine 25 mg and 200 mgs of caffeine twice a day . Before am cardio and second dose 6 hrs later
6/29/09
Scivation Sesamin
1 3x times a day with food
7/09/09
swapped out Yellow gold for Glycobol
7/29/09
Coleus Forskohii

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate- followed by flawless 2 x a day
DCP- 2 3x per day and 1 before bed
Alpha-Burn 1 preworkout fasted cardio possibly another later in day
PLCAR-(RPN BULK) 2 grams pre workout another 1g later in day
Formestane (CEL topical) 75mg 2x a day
ALCAR -(bulk Nutra) 750 mg 3 x a day
NA-Rala-(nutra planet) 143mg 3 x a day (with carbs)
Yellow Gold-500mg 3x day with carbs
Vat Attack- 1gram 3x a day
Green tea (primordialperformance)- 1 3x a day
CLA (primordialperformance) 4 grams 2x a day
Also take protien,Xtend, fish oils and Multi

(also adding thermogum when released)

let me know what you think of the above stack and if anything should be changed.Also whats best time of day for these doses.

I got it all in today and want to start this tomorrow

One issue I have is my DCP supply is running low and it looks out of stock everywhere. Any Alternative until its back in stock ? or Matt want to dig into your stash for me : )

Thanks in advance
Everything's lookiin solid. Wish I had some DCP to split with you - I know you are highly supportive.

When the new stock comes in, you'll be the first to know.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, with a good diet there should be no reason why you dont absolultley melt the fat with that arsenal. lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Everything's lookiin solid. Wish I had some DCP to split with you - I know you are highly supportive.

When the new stock comes in, you'll be the first to know.
Excellent thanks always appreciated !

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Well, with a good diet there should be no reason why you dont absolultley melt the fat with that arsenal. lol
Took some time to put together but feel I have it dialed in . Thanks for your support of the stack.

keep everyone posted on how it goes

Abs come out and playaaa !!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you logging this or just gonna post results?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
are you logging this or just gonna post results?
not sure If I will log. I would like to but dont know if I can commit a daily log (tons going on at work)

I can do before and after measurements etc and update when I can

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
do you think Biotin is needed ? I get 300mcg daily through multi

if so how much and when

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did you want to add in the Thermogum?

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
The only I could see upping is the DCP dose to 3 x3.

And maybe adding a stim like Scorch. But I see you've got the thermogum already...

I dunno bout the biotin dose, I just use whatever dose is in Now Adam.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The only I could see upping is the DCP dose to 3 x3.

And maybe adding a stim like Scorch. But I see you've got the thermogum already...

I dunno bout the biotin dose, I just use whatever dose is in Now Adam.
Yea I take Adam also. I would up the DCP but cant get my hands on any right now . I have about 7 days left. I did find one place but they want 50.00 a bottle for it OUCH

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles of Alpha burn in and also adding Lipotrophin-PM to the stack

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Adding Ephedrine 25 mg and 200 mgs of caffeine twice a day . Before am cardio and second dose 6 hrs later

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
nice things are shaping up. Where'd up get your ephedrine from? I was looking 4 it @ NP but they dont have straight ephedrine. I've yet to search google...

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
nice things are shaping up. Where'd up get your ephedrine from? I was looking 4 it @ NP but they dont have straight ephedrine. I've yet to search google...
They dont sell it over the counter any longer but you can buy Bronkaid which contains it

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I use primatene tablets as it contains Ephedrine HCL rather then the Ephedrine Sulfate in bronkaid

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
how about replacing the CLA with a sesamin oil product? I have never seen any conclusive research supporting significant body bomp changes in trained individuals, those starting out significantly overweight, however, are a different story...

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
how about replacing the CLA with a sesamin oil product? I have never seen any conclusive research supporting significant body bomp changes in trained individuals, those starting out significantly overweight, however, are a different story...
I had thought about Sesamin but now cant remember why I decided against it . I will revisit

Thx

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
If your budget is tight you can get PrimaForce Sesamin for a lot less than the Scivation capped sesamin, all you need is a small dropper/dispenser from The Container Store and voila! you have portability for your liquid sesamin.

Regarding DCP, I've never tried it but I know two of the ingredients are TTA and Salvia Miltiorrhiza, I don't remember how the other DCP ingredients work. Anyway, what I do remember from the writeup is that TTA has a chance to re-deposit fat and Salvia Miltiorrhiza helps prevent this re-deposit. After looking for salvia online I came across a tablet version: Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Salvia. I've started taking one SNS TTA-500 cap and one salvia tab twice daily (started two days ago), and will probably increase to two TTA caps and one salvia tab twice daily starting next Sunday. From what I remember DCP has a 1:1 ratio between TTA and salvia, so I hope to get similar results.

The SNS TTA-500 already comes with an electrolyte support complex to prevent cramping. You're almost there if you wanted to make your own DCP, get SNS RK-125 or SNS RK-500 or bulk powder from NP. NP also carries bulk Propionyl-L-Carnitine powder by RPN... so in essence, you could make your own DCP :)

Hehe, I'm glad I dug this up, I have TTA, salvia, and RK. I think I'll order some Propionyl-L-Carnitine from NP and make my own DCP :)

I hope that helps.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If your budget is tight you can get PrimaForce Sesamin for a lot less than the Scivation capped sesamin, all you need is a small dropper/dispenser from The Container Store and voila! you have portability for your liquid sesamin.

Regarding DCP, I've never tried it but I know two of the ingredients are TTA and Salvia Miltiorrhiza, I don't remember how the other DCP ingredients work. Anyway, what I do remember from the writeup is that TTA has a chance to re-deposit fat and Salvia Miltiorrhiza helps prevent this re-deposit. After looking for salvia online I came across a tablet version: Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Salvia. I've started taking one SNS TTA-500 cap and one salvia tab twice daily (started two days ago), and will probably increase to two TTA caps and one salvia tab twice daily starting next Sunday. From what I remember DCP has a 1:1 ratio between TTA and salvia, so I hope to get similar results.

The SNS TTA-500 already comes with an electrolyte support complex to prevent cramping. You're almost there if you wanted to make your own DCP, get SNS RK-125 or SNS RK-500 or bulk powder from NP. NP also carries bulk Propionyl-L-Carnitine powder by RPN... so in essence, you could make your own DCP :)

Hehe, I'm glad I dug this up, I have TTA, salvia, and RK. I think I'll order some Propionyl-L-Carnitine from NP and make my own DCP :)

I hope that helps.

Thanks for write up I added Scivation sesamin as of yesterday but hasnt had a chance to write it in until now.

Intresting writeup for creating your own DCP. In the end it would be more money and another handfull of pills but could be good alternative until DCP is back in stock

Thanks for taking the time to write it up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for write up I added Scivation sesamin as of yesterday but hasnt had a chance to write it in until now.

Intresting writeup for creating your own DCP. In the end it would be more money and another handfull of pills but could be good alternative until DCP is back in stock

Thanks for taking the time to write it up
it may actually come out to be cheaper, and you can mega-dose the rk compared to dcp which i like to do.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it may actually come out to be cheaper, and you can mega-dose the rk compared to dcp which i like to do.
What is that SM product standardized to?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
How is stacking evicerate and ECA?? any crazy palps or sides from that. I am really considering something similar... I have a number of things on hand that I could use for a sick stack...

i got sick and put on a lot of weight (endomorph)... soo, i really need something to get me going back up IM thinkin keto + ECAA+ maybe the evicerate will be nice

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate's ingredients stay localized in the areas applied - so there should be no reaction above what they ECA does to you.

For further fatloss enhancement, consider adding Alpha-Burn to the mix.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate's ingredients stay localized in the areas applied - so there should be no reaction above what they ECA does to you.

For further fatloss enhancement, consider adding Alpha-Burn to the mix.
Awesome answer..thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
How is stacking evicerate and ECA?? any crazy palps or sides from that. I am really considering something similar... I have a number of things on hand that I could use for a sick stack...

i got sick and put on a lot of weight (endomorph)... soo, i really need something to get me going back up IM thinkin keto + ECAA+ maybe the evicerate will be nice
No issues at all from stacking both. I also agree with DSade that you should add in Alpha burn it seems to help mellow out the ECA stack

I havent had any issues at all as far as BP or anything else. Well beyond for what ever reason had sleep issues last 2 nights and I havent changed anything at night so will see what tonight brings

Workouts have been INTENSE and I would highly reccomend this stack to anyone looking to shed some fat and or recomp

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues at all from stacking both. I also agree with DSade that you should add in Alpha burn it seems to help mellow out the ECA stack

I havent had any issues at all as far as BP or anything else. Well beyond for what ever reason had sleep issues last 2 nights and I havent changed anything at night so will see what tonight brings

Workouts have been INTENSE and I would highly reccomend this stack to anyone looking to shed some fat and or recomp
Did you get your ThermoGum samples?

woolbeo

Awards

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Chinese Salvia Root 1 gr *
Chinese Salvia Root Extract (60% magnesium salvianolate B [MSV 60®]) 20 mg *
*Daily value not established.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point, its non standardized.

keep up the good work and keep putting the potent form out in your dcp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good point, its non standardized.

keep up the good work and keep putting the potent form out in your dcp.
Will do....that potent form just took me 2 months, and many headaches, to secure - but all is on the way.

There will be some decent sales coming up, to reward everyone's patience.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I havent as of yet but glad to hear they are on there way !
They were on heir way last week. You should have gotten them latest yesterday.

Did today's mail come already?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

yes mail came today already.. I will be stalking the mail person for it tomorrow : P

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Chinese Salvia Root 1 gr *
Chinese Salvia Root Extract (60% magnesium salvianolate B [MSV 60®]) 20 mg *
*Daily value not established.
I'm currently using this product, does it compare to what you used in DCP? If not, how is it different?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using this product, does it compare to what you used in DCP? If not, how is it different?
what you are using is not standardized, so there is no way of telling how strong the actives are.

also it really works synergistically for fat loss with the other ingrediants in dcp.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

talked to the wife they came in the mail today ! I will try it out and post feedback later today

Thanks again for getting these out to me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
talked to the wife they came in the mail today ! I will try it out and post feedback later today

Thanks again for getting these out to me
No worries...you also have more coming with your M&M order.

More feedback is in - this ThermoGum is absolutely badass to chew pre and during workout.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
No worries...you also have more coming with your M&M order.

More feedback is in - this ThermoGum is absolutely badass to chew pre and during workout.
excellent thanks , I posted my review in the thermo thread. great stuff !

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I use primatene tablets as it contains Ephedrine HCL rather then the Ephedrine Sulfate in bronkaid
Yes you are correct BUT bronkaid is cheaper and 25mg instead of 12.5 ea so you get double pills and not much differance in terms of Ephedrine (not trying to nit pick just trying to be helpful)

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am going to swap out my YG with Glycobol starting tomorrow

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start using Coleus Forskohii I bought the NP capped and bulk. (Capped to get me started )

I have read dosages all over the place.. My inital thought is 2 twice a day.At 20% of 4 x100mg caps thats 80mgs a day

Thoughts ?