dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for someone that is having decent results with VM to test an enhancement protocol for me.

I will supply the additional product.

Kulper1

Awards
DSADE, I am having a great experience with VM. I have run about 4 bottles since it first came out either once to twice per day dependant on my situation. Luckily I work from home so sometimes I can get the twice a day in. There have be a couple weeks where I have stopped and I can tell a different. It has definately thickened my hair up & makes it look much more presentable. Let me know what you would like me to try.

Best.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE, I am having a great experience with VM. I have run about 4 bottles since it first came out either once to twice per day dependant on my situation. Luckily I work from home so sometimes I can get the twice a day in. There have be a couple weeks where I have stopped and I can tell a different. It has definately thickened my hair up & makes it look much more presentable. Let me know what you would like me to try.

Best.
Shoot me your address via PM. There's something I am definitely looking at here that is VERY strong, additionwise.

I'll comp you enough to be able to try the new protocol for 4-5 weeks.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I just posted up pictures in the big VM thread. Take a look and let me know what you think. I've been applying the absolute minimum dosage (I'm almost done with my first bottle after 6 months use) and I did get results up to now.

Bacopa btw?

RAMJAM666

Awards
Dsade check pms much? Last bump. If this is how u treat ur customers then I should send my biz else where.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade check pms much? Last bump. If this is how u treat ur customers then I should send my biz else where.
Hold on a second....this has been an extremely busy week here. I am offering a FREE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT in exchange for some feedback.

What do you mean "if this is how I treat my customers"???

RAMJAM666

Awards
I understand you are busy but it shouldnt take but a couple of mins to check a pm and respond. Frankly it is rude that you ignore my pms and when I post in this thread. It has been 2 weeks since I sent you my addy. Now that it is out of the way lets get down to it....is this still happening and if so is it going to be soon. I am ready to log this for you with pics if you want. that sounds like a good trade for FREE product. if you dont want me to log this for you I understand. thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand you are busy but it shouldnt take but a couple of mins to check a pm and respond. Frankly it is rude that you ignore my pms and when I post in this thread. It has been 2 weeks since I sent you my addy. Now that it is out of the way lets get down to it....is this still happening and if so is it going to be soon. I am ready to log this for you with pics if you want. that sounds like a good trade for FREE product. if you dont want me to log this for you I understand. thanks.
Actually I did respond to both you and necrotism (atomic meltdown thread) at the same time. He didn't receive my PM either.

Yes, this is still on - no need for trade at all. I still need your address, though.

RAMJAM666

Awards
will pm. do you have an email address you can pm me. No hard feelings I am a no nonense hard driving individual so I apologize if I came across like an *******. I like your products very much. as a matter of fact getting ready to purchase some more bobu body butter for the preggo wife and the java reed diffuser (sp?). anyways have a good one and please send soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will pm. do you have an email address you can pm me. No hard feelings I am a no nonense hard driving individual so I apologize if I came across like an *******. I like your products very much. as a matter of fact getting ready to purchase some more bobu body butter for the preggo wife and the java reed diffuser (sp?). anyways have a good one and please send soon.
You can always hit me with questions about anything at mpearson at recomp dot com.

Got your PM, so I'll get this out in the morning.

RAMJAM666

Awards
You can always hit me with questions about anything at mpearson at recomp dot com.

Got your PM, so I'll get this out in the morning.
very good sir. thanks. are you going to message me the instructions or will it be in the package

RAMJAM666

Awards
btw if you want i can log this under my name vicodin at lb.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good sir. thanks. are you going to message me the instructions or will it be in the package
I will message (message...with an E) you with instructions. The PM will self-destruct.

RAMJAM666

Awards
Dsade- hey man I dont know if your still planning on doing this, but i am removing myself from consideration for testing this product. thanks.

ram

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 115