This is the thread specifically asking for experience with ECAA -

Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin, and Alpha-Burn

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
This is the thread specifically asking for experience with ECAA -

Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin, and Alpha-Burn
I'm running a similar stack but YHCL instead of the Alpha-Y currently.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yummy.

But I thought by now people have generally concluded that the aspirin was unnecessary.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yummy.

But I thought by now people have generally concluded that the aspirin was unnecessary.
yeah, but if I asked for feedback on the ECA stack it woud have been confusing.

BEsides....the more A's you get the better.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but if I asked for feedback on the ECA stack it woud have been confusing.

BEsides....the more A's you get the better.
You could call it ECR for rauwolfia/rauwolscine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Autobody

Awards
I had a thread on BB.com, although I did not use aspirin. I saw great affects, very alert, and at the end of the cycle saw fatloss with no sides.

amicold

Awards
Just got my Alpha, thanks Matt, for what it's worth I'm on fire and I've only taken my first dose of EC(AY) for the day. I have good clean energy and a bit more focus than normal.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i feel behind cause ive never heard of "alpha burn" just your general eca meaning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my Alpha, thanks Matt, for what it's worth I'm on fire and I've only taken my first dose of EC(AY) for the day. I have good clean energy and a bit more focus than normal.
SO the answer to your screen name would be "no"? =)

amicold

Awards
SO the answer to your screen name would be "no"? =)
Yes, it's a nice thermogenic effect. Though, my screenie is actually a combination with my last name. The AY is definitely tolerable, though I did have minor palpitations yesterday. Did you have to ship orders for M&M yourself?

amicold

Awards
Bump, I can't be the only one running this. The thermogenic effect is very pronounced during activity, similar feeling to very low dose dinitro. (200mg)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, I can't be the only one running this. The thermogenic effect is very pronounced during activity, similar feeling to very low dose dinitro. (200mg)
running it too, but waiting for other feedback as well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
took 16mg of E with my AB - sweat my a$$ off during my run today

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
took 16mg of E with my AB - sweat my a$$ off during my run today
Do you have any Leviathan Reloaded left? Anything else with Forskolin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup a few bottles....whatcha thinkin?
In between working and following the Iranian Revolution, I've been looking at A2 mediated reduction in cAMP levels (which means forskolin + rising NE/E levels will somewhat cancel out that pathway). Forskolin + EC + Alpha-Yohimbine = strong win.

there's more to it than that, but that is a secret you should be PHEARing.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
In between working and following the Iranian Revolution, I've been looking at A2 mediated reduction in cAMP levels (which means forskolin + rising NE/E levels will somewhat cancel out that pathway). Forskolin + EC + Alpha-Yohimbine = strong win.

there's more to it than that, but that is a secret you should be PHEARing.
hahaha....i may have some bulk forskolin around..illl check....i dont wanna add the leviathan because of the yhcl, local store has some capped, may experiment with dosing..

side note, PHEAR beta's are in the mail I assume?..=)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahaha....i may have some bulk forskolin around..illl check....i dont wanna add the leviathan because of the yhcl, local store has some capped, may experiment with dosing..

side note, PHEAR beta's are in the mail I assume?..=)
Ahh....forgot about that part. Yeah, grab the bulk them. I'm using Lean Xtreme myself.

Not quite ready for that - unfortunately all assets have been allocated to ThermoGum at the moment.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ahh....forgot about that part. Yeah, grab the bulk them. I'm using Lean Xtreme myself.

Not quite ready for that - unfortunately all assets have been allocated to ThermoGum at the moment.
i was just messing with ya, and thermo-gum will pay off bruv.

I dont think i have the bulk, but they have capped ones at the local shop, ill pick some up this week hopefully.

little lats

Awards

going to get interesting when I start adding the LX. The results prior have nothing short of great. How many LX you taking?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to get interesting when I start adding the LX. The results prior have nothing short of great. How many LX you taking?
2 in the morning, and one in the afternoon.

little lats

Awards
I'm taking up to 3 adrenalean, 2-3 Alpha Burn, and will probably do 3/4 LX. I might try the 2 in the morning this time. I can take 4 LX on it's own with out any sides..

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Picked up some Ephedrine today. Will try this stack out tomorrow

amicold

Awards
FWIW the AY does it's job well as far as fatloss is concerned. Though it still gives me hypotension and I notice a definite change in behavior/mild anxiety. This is something that will have to be done in short cycles.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me the alpha burn kills the stim feeling from the ECA. I might even be able to use it more late day when I cant do ECA anymore due to sleep issues

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me the alpha burn kills the stim feeling from the ECA. I might even be able to use it more late day when I cant do ECA anymore due to sleep issues
For me, it mellows and adds a new dimension. I tried just an EC the other day and hated it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
For me, it mellows and adds a new dimension. I tried just an EC the other day and hated it.
Agreed it mellows me out, which is great as Ephedrine is second ot none for fatloss

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I found a whole box of slightly expired Primatene tabs in the back of a cabinet yesterday. They only expired 2/09. I tried 1 AY with 25 E and 200 C last night. It was a much different experience than just EC and way different than ECY. On ECY, I nearly jumped out of my skin, and decided that it wasn't worth taking due to sides. EC, I took for years on and off, so I'm familiar with what it does to me. With the added AY, my heart rate is much lower, there is NO anxiety at all, stimulation is much smoother and there is more of a sharp focus that was never there with EC. Much of my day is spent combing through peoples medical records. I am finding that since I started Alpha-Burn that I am able to focus on that task much longer than without it. Today, with added E, I seem to be flying through the work with ease. I am finding I need to stop and do something else to allow me to refocus much less frequently. Loving it.

I'm hoping ECAY plus Evicerate will finally sharpen up the lowest abs. The Eviscerate alone and with AY has done a great job, hopefully adding E will help with the final touches.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I was always told you shouldn't be using ephedrine/caffeine as a pre-workout supplement as it is a vasocontrictor, which results in restricting blood flow to the muscles, which you do not want.

has this logic changed ?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
400 and 48?..lol..id be in the hospital.....

humid as hell here in Halifax too man

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
So i just picked up some caffeine, ephedrine and aspirin and took 400mg/48mg/1 tab along with 2 Alpha Y, i'm feeling warm with nice smooth energy. I'm going to die today though it's 30 degrees here in Ontario with lots of humidity :684:
Holy Crap!!!

I'd be bouncing off the walls...well up until my heart exploded. 200/25/1 AY has me feeling just right though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap!!!

I'd be bouncing off the walls...well up until my heart exploded. 200/25/1 AY has me feeling just right though.
same dose works great for me too...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
400 and 48?..lol..id be in the hospital.....

humid as hell here in Halifax too man
Hey bro i wouldn't normally be able to tolerate this, 20 mg ephedrine+ 200mg caffeine twice a day is all i can normally take and i feel insanely jacked on that. Today i totalled 100mg Ephedrine and 600mg Caffeine, definitely noticed the caffeine kicked the heat up. Ya it's crazy as a diet coke has me sweating balls with a racing heartrate, i'm sensitive to caffeine but not in this stack apparently :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i just picked up some caffeine, ephedrine and aspirin and took 400mg/48mg/1 tab along with 2 Alpha Y, i'm feeling warm with nice smooth energy. I'm going to die today though it's 30 degrees here in Ontario with lots of humidity :684:
Yesterday was worse, but it's definitely hot here. I'm doing 24mg E, ~120mg Alpha-Y, 200mg NaRALA, 1g PLCAR and 2g ALCAR. I'll start adding in the caffeine, but I try and stay away from it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would hereby like to distance myself from the way this thread is heading.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I would hereby like to distance myself from the way this thread is heading.
I'm going down to 20mg/200mg with 2 caps alpha y twice daily, I'm in no way trying to promote abuse of ephedrine+caffeine.

woolbeo

Awards
I'm running 100-200 C/25 E/and 1 alpha Y twice daily with eviscerate and ALCAR. I had sworn of the ECA stack until I tried it with Alpha Y because it would make me severly manic-depressive, not to mention the jitters and other sides. Its only been a few days, so can't comment too much on the fat loss yet, but ECaY is not only tolerable, but just a clean, smooth energy and temp boost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't get over how chewing 1 piece of thermogum seems to be like lighting the fuse to a huge thermogenic burn with this combo.

For those brave, and with a DCP stash, try changing to 4tabs am with above stack.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I can't get over how chewing 1 piece of thermogum seems to be like lighting the fuse to a huge thermogenic burn with this combo.

For those brave, and with a DCP stash, try changing to 4tabs am with above stack.
I wish I would have saved some for it, would have been sick

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

thinking you should throw all the raws for DCP in a parcel and ill do it...