Alphaburn, so Rauwolscine is basically Alpha-Yohimbine?

Mars1107

The AlphaBurn went up for sale today.

Thats what i got when i looked Rauwolscine up.

If so, could you explain how Rauwolscine is Alpha-yohimbine.

Nice price by the way.

Mars1107

Stacking options im thinking it could be the Y, in ECY for me. Since dont like regular Y.
Could you take the aspirin with it, or do you think the A, in ECA is unessecary?
So like ECAY, plus Green Tea, plus DCP, plus a cort block. Now that would probally be an awesome stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Rauwolscine IS Alpha-yohimbine. Rauwolscine is the correct term, but it is also called Alpha-Y, based on it's resemblance to the more common Yohimbine (it is the stereoisomer.)

You would be fine taking the Aspirin.

Those stacks definitely look like you will be doing some leaning out...big time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
and hopefully canada friendly =)

Popa Murph

Awards
Rauwolscine hydrochloride Vs Standardized Rauwolfia Serpentina any benefits of one to the other?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rauwolscine hydrochloride Vs Standardized Rauwolfia Serpentina any benefits of one to the other?
qualitatively? not really.

Price? about 10 times, if you can even find reliable RHCl.

Popa Murph

Awards
That's what I figured.

I've got 5 bottles coming my way from MM. Looking forward to testing out the nootropic effects.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How strong is the appetite suppression/energy standalone? I'm enjoying using stims that don't f with my heart (ie Slim Xtreme, Mitotropin)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How strong is the appetite suppression/energy standalone? I'm enjoying using stims that don't f with my heart (ie Slim Xtreme, Mitotropin)
It varies individually. Christine (crader) is not reporting appetite suppresision whereas the majority of other feedback reports massive suppression.

For me, it wipes out carb crvings completely.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
It varies individually. Christine (crader) is not reporting appetite suppresision whereas the majority of other feedback reports massive suppression.

For me, it wipes out carb crvings completely.
How would the AY be with Geranium or Sulbutiamine? For example, if I took Jack3d (geranium) in the AM preworkout, could I take the AY later in the afternoon? I know Sulbutiamine is pretty long acting, so would that be a no no?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would the AY be with Geranium or Sulbutiamine? For example, if I took Jack3d (geranium) in the AM preworkout, could I take the AY later in the afternoon? I know Sulbutiamine is pretty long acting, so would that be a no no?
They can be taken together. Alpha-Y is nowhere near as dirty as Y-HCl. I love to use 60mg of Geranium, 3 RPM, and 3 HEAT while cutting or as a pre-WO stack.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They can be taken together. Alpha-Y is nowhere near as dirty as Y-HCl. I love to use 60mg of Geranium, 3 RPM, and 3 HEAT while cutting or as a pre-WO stack.
ha ha, dirty is the perfect way to describe Yohimbe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...Sulbutiamine is actually VERY nice with this (I've been taking 600mg) and the Geranamine combo is what made the HEAT/AMP stack famous.

Thermogum will be a nice addition here. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep...Sulbutiamine is actually VERY nice with this (I've been taking 600mg) and the Geranamine combo is what made the HEAT/AMP stack famous.

That seems like so long ago. I wish these sourcing issues would clear up.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Within about 15 minutes, I am already feeling a tad twitchy. I cannot tolerate anything more than 2.5mg of Y-HCl.
Seriously, my heart starts racing I get sweaty and my mouth salivates like crazy. Feels like I have rabies. Still don't know why LG insists on putting it in every one of their products.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I have Alpha-Burn and X-force (Geranium/Sulb/Caffeine) both on the way, That should be fun.

I'm hoping the AY may offset the Stim-**** problems with the Sulb. I couldn't take the original Stim-X at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I have Alpha-Burn and X-force (Geranium/Sulb/Caffeine) both on the way, That should be fun.

I'm hoping the AY may offset the Stim-**** problems with the Sulb. I couldn't take the original Stim-X at all.
I highly doubt it's the Sulbutiamine in Stim-X that's causign the problems. While it is highly neuroactive, it's not so in a way that should be overloading you AT ALL.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt it's the Sulbutiamine in Stim-X that's causign the problems. While it is highly neuroactive, it's not so in a way that should be overloading you AT ALL.
I hope you're right, because I loved the mental effects from it, just not the physical ones.

Thanks.

papagunz

Awards
Within about 15 minutes, I am already feeling a tad twitchy. I cannot tolerate anything more than 2.5mg of Y-HCl.
Man, different strokes. I do 20mg YHCl and 200mg caffeine pre fasted cardio. No jitters/anxiety, nothing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, different strokes. I do 20mg YHCl and 200mg caffeine pre fasted cardio. No jitters/anxiety, nothing.
Count me in the YCHl sensitive group.

Hey, whatever gets new products and other options on the market.

papagunz

Awards
Count me in the YCHl sensitive group.

Hey, whatever gets new products and other options on the market.
If YHCL sensitivity leads to A-Y, a superior form, I'm quite glad things worked out the way that they did. So, concerning A2 antagonism, how does Yhcl compare to AY purely in terms of a2 adrenoreceptor antagonism in fat cells and thus lipolysis?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If YHCL sensitivity leads to A-Y, a superior form, I'm quite glad things worked out the way that they did. So, concerning A2 antagonism, how does Yhcl compare to AY purely in terms of a2 adrenoreceptor antagonism in fat cells and thus lipolysis?
Alpha-yohimbine is equipotent with YHCl at the A2a receptor subtype, which controls norepinephrine mediated lipolysis in adipocytes.

However, it also has high affinities in CENTRAL A2 receptor subtypes which control basal lipolytic and metabolic fuel consumption rates as well as a plethora of other neural functions which are epinephrine and dopamine mediated (goal fulfillment, libido, habit formation, appetite, etc.)

Mars1107

since this is alpha-y has good MAOI effects, wouldnt be a good substitute for hordenine in a PEA stack?

also, i know its still a stimualant, and the answer is probally no, but how much, does it elavate your heartrate... could you for instance take it on a Havoc cycle?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to try this for the appetite reducing effects.

Can I take later in the day and it not impact sleep? Past 4pm is the worst for me. I can eat a house.

I go to be at 10pm

Thanks

Correct. Rauwolscine IS Alpha-yohimbine. Rauwolscine is the correct term, but it is also called Alpha-Y, based on it's resemblance to the more common Yohimbine (it is the stereoisomer.)

You would be fine taking the Aspirin.

Those stacks definitely look like you will be doing some leaning out...big time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to try this for the appetite reducing effects.

Can I take later in the day and it not impact sleep? Past 4pm is the worst for me. I can eat a house.

I go to be at 10pm

Thanks
You would be fine taking it anytime up to 5 o clock.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im down! Thanks
WORST CASE - when will it fizzle out?