Rpn's Eviscerate and Cel's suppress-c for cutting?

bubagump

Awards
Like the title says rpn's eviscerate and cel's suppress-c for cutting, what do you think. Would there be an issue with running these two together. Currently running t-3 with clen and switching to eca along with green tea extract,a keto diet and a few other odd ball things like a good multi-vit,protein powder and of course lots of cardio.. Start weight was 285lbs and currently 200 over a 2 year period. 35 of thoes lbs were from march till now when i added in t-3 and clen along with 2 cardio sessions a day. Just looking to switch some things up a bit and put some new things into the mix..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Glycyrrhetinic acid in Eviscerate is meant to block cortisol locally and specifically target VAT. If you combine the two, I would run a slightly lowered dosage of a systemic cortisol suppressor.

Too much suppression will leave you miserable.

bubagump

Awards
well then it looks like i'll just be running eviscerate as i didnt know it had some cort blocking agents in it. going to give that a shot and see how i do.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
well then it looks like i'll just be running eviscerate as i didnt know it had some cort blocking agents in it. going to give that a shot and see how i do.
why not use topical form instead as it would dry you up:dunno: