Dsade's Colon Purge Protocol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. 30g down the hatch...

    Lets see what happens.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  2. Mars1107
    Mars1107's Avatar

    your crap officially weighs 8.6 Kuricks...

    you are the new world champion!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    your crap officially weighs 8.6 Kuricks...

    you are the new world champion!
    Haha...love it when stan's dad rides to the top of the giant poop when he is "relieved"

  4. It's all about the journey not the destination.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    It's all about the journey not the destination.
    AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

    Update: Didn't really have a "cleansing purge" this morning like I thought I would after 30g last night. I doubt it'd be healthy to do 30g two nights in a row. Would it be possible that I'm already pretty cleaned out since I really don't do the fried/sh*tty foods and I did a bentonite cleanse back in February?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  6. has some one take pre and post poop weight yet?

    if so do tell

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

    Update: Didn't really have a "cleansing purge" this morning like I thought I would after 30g last night. I doubt it'd be healthy to do 30g two nights in a row. Would it be possible that I'm already pretty cleaned out since I really don't do the fried/sh*tty foods and I did a bentonite cleanse back in February?
    Did you use the "rough texture" psyllium?

    If you do it too often, sometimes it can take a day or two and it won't be as dramatic.

    Bentonite? That's one of the clays we use in Majestic. Excellent detoxifier - though that's creepy that they would use it internally.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Did you use the "rough texture" psyllium?

    If you do it too often, sometimes it can take a day or two and it won't be as dramatic.

    Bentonite? That's one of the clays we use in Majestic. Excellent detoxifier - though that's creepy that they would use it internally.
    Yeah, whole husk. 30g of psyllium husk powder and I would've looked like I was preggers or something.

    Sonne's #7 is the bentonite clay that I use periodically. http://www.sonnes.com/products_line_7.html
    It's a little more watered down than straight bentonite clay.


    Whenever I use bentonite clay topically I feel like Dutch in Predator.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Yeah, whole husk. 30g of psyllium husk powder and I would've looked like I was preggers or something.

    Sonne's #7 is the bentonite clay that I use periodically. http://www.sonnes.com/products_line_7.html
    It's a little more watered down than straight bentonite clay.


    Whenever I use bentonite clay topically I feel like Dutch in Predator.
    The bentonite needs to be "cut" with other mudds (which is why we formulated Majestic) to be most effective AND easy to use. Got the beautiful stuff to not only dry within 2-3 minutes, but rinse extremely clean wit a minimum of effort and mess.

    Applaud Christine on the actual logistical design of it...she nailed it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Mars1107
    Mars1107's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    Haha...love it when stan's dad rides to the top of the giant poop when he is "relieved"
    As long as nobody makes me watch that Queef Sisters episode again, that was disgusting.

  11. Trying this tonight. I tried the whole psyllium husk a few days ago and tastes like sh!t. You guys mixing it with OJ or something?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    Trying this tonight. I tried the whole psyllium husk a few days ago and tastes like sh!t. You guys mixing it with OJ or something?
    I usually use either crystal light or a lighter fruit juice, like White Grape.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    This thread has been most revealing, comical, and helpful. There are so many colon cleanse products pushed at us. Thanks, guys.

  14. Good deal. I'll try that instead of OJ (I don't need the sugars at night).

    Will be trying this TONIGHT, as I didn't get a chance last night.

  15. My version of D's protocol goes something like this;

    25 grams psyllium husk in AM protein shake
    Then 25 more grams in your bedtime shake along with 2 handfuls of Craisins and maybe a prune or two.

    Next morning after some strong coffee, I give birth to a baby NeoCon. It's beautiful and makes me so proud.

  16. That's disturbing, bioman. Yet for some reason I hope to have the same experience tomorrow morning

  17. Well, it's done, and I feel a lot better (the cramping was getting to me). The end result wasn't as dramatic as I hoped for, but I'm sure it did what it was supposed to do.

    I'll give this a shot once a month or so to keep 'er cleaned out.

    *edit* - Round 2 was pretty decent as well...

  18. I see that nobody has posted any pictures yet. Don't be shy!

  19. Hah! Dude, I totally thought about posting pics too, but figured that might be just a LITTLE over the top for some forum members

  20. Looking forward to giving this a try when i get some cash together!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  21. Trying this tonight/tomorrow morning. Things have been a bit "blocked up " as of late. I will let ya'll know how it goes.....

  22. 30 g's in OJ down the hatch. Thats stuff was thick...I'm not gonna lie.
    Don't have any ephedrine handy...so it's 2 scoops sp250 or N.O. xplode in the am. Hope that does the trick

  23. Well, there have been 3 "waves " so far, rather then 1 big push, haha. Maybe it was the N.O. explode, instead of the epheda/caffiene sub that made it different.

    It works, but i was expecting more. Jury's still out for me on this one...
    Maybe I have to try it with the ephedra/caffiene combo for full results..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Well, there have been 3 "waves " so far, rather then 1 big push, haha. Maybe it was the N.O. explode, instead of the epheda/caffiene sub that made it different.

    It works, but i was expecting more. Jury's still out for me on this one...
    Maybe I have to try it with the ephedra/caffiene combo for full results..
    You also want to use 30g of 'whole husk', not husk powder. The whole husk doesn't have near the thickening effect that the powder has.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  25. I bought the Yerba Prima whole husk powder from V.S.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dsade's Colon Purge Protocol
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:57 PM
  2. SWALES PCT protocol
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:27 AM
  3. Help with cycle extension and protocol...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 06:23 PM
  4. Prevent Colon Cancer With Daily Aspirin?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 04:50 PM
  5. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Log in
Log in