Krill Oil, 500mg softgels

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Krill Oil, 500mg softgels


    Any interest in these? Can probably do a bottle of 50, 500mg softgels for about $17.

    It's way more potent than Fish Oil, and makes a good combo to lower your fish oil dose. Shows some promised balancing blood lipids (lowering LDL and overall cholesterol, and raising HDL) without too much negative impact on anabolism (like fish oil).

    Should be the perfect adjunct to a cycle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Actually...NOW has 60 for about $19.79. Guess I had better do 60 for $19 even.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    thats cheaper than what I bought them for last time at sams club if I remember right. Now that vitamin shoppe has stopped carrying their in house brand of liquid fish oil, i've gone on to just caps again, and lowered my dose to more normal levels.

    So thats a "yes" for me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Sounds interesting...not familiar with krill oil.

  5. I mentioned that in an omega thread before. I'm down for a bottle or 2!! Just roll it out.

  6. IN!

  7. Ive read some good stuff about krill oil.

    If its good enough for the largest mammal in the world then Im in for 2 bottles!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  8. I get 60 softgels 500mg for $9.99

  9. Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    I get 60 softgels 500mg for $9.99
    Well...no way I can do that at my voume range...that what I pay before bottle and label.

    My supplier is top notch. What brand is going that cheap? That is actually suspiciously cheap, considering NOW brand, with their impeccable quality control and usually phemonenal pricing, is $19 for 60.

  10. I am definitely in. I have been hearing about krill oil for the last couple of years and with RPN's reputation...I'm all over it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well...no way I can do that at my voume range...that what I pay before bottle and label.

    My supplier is top notch. What brand is going that cheap? That is actually suspiciously cheap, considering NOW brand, with their impeccable quality control and usually phemonenal pricing, is $19 for 60.
    It is NSI KriaXanthin Antarctic Krill Oil. I am using it now. This is by far the cheapest I have ever seen Krill oil. I do not know much about the NSI brand. But they have excellent pricing on most of their items.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    It is NSI KriaXanthin Antarctic Krill Oil. I am using it now. This is by far the cheapest I have ever seen Krill oil. I do not know much about the NSI brand. But they have excellent pricing on most of their items.
    Is this the Vitacost brand?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Is this the Vitacost brand?
    Thats the one.

  14. I'm down bring it on dsade
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  15. certainly sounds interesting
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Thats the one.
    That explains it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That explains it.
    Can you elaborate?

  18. What's the epa dha content and what makes this superior to fishoil besides the possible slime effect on anabolism?

  19. I AM IN THIS ONE FOR SURE, krill oil is a very good oil for overall health.
    doing my own thang!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    What's the epa dha content and what makes this superior to fishoil besides the possible slime effect on anabolism?
    I'm also interested in how it compares to fish oil. Please elaborate.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Thats the one.
    Not necessarily a super bad thing, but there has been a lot of speculation about quality control of the NSI brand.

    http://www.thenetanalyst.com/index.p...n-reviews.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Cut some slack, as this isn't exactly from Pubmed - however, the published researched shows support for this article:

    http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...than-fish-oil/
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    yeah, for cardiac protection every study has shown it at least 3-6x as effective as fish oil. the thing I haven't seen as much of is its joint effects. Still, for the cost it would be worth it just for the cardiac + cholesterol. 1g of krill + 3g fish oil a day
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, for cardiac protection every study has shown it at least 3-6x as effective as fish oil. the thing I haven't seen as much of is its joint effects. Still, for the cost it would be worth it just for the cardiac + cholesterol. 1g of krill + 3g fish oil a day
    That's the protocol I'm doing. In the morning, 500mg Krill and 1 fish oil. Right before bed, 500mg Krill and 2 g fish oil.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    that seems to be the most sensible. now I want to go buy some krill caps

    last ones I bought were 19.88 for 90 ct of 300mg
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. They're on the way. Labels will be here in about 8 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. what is the best dose for fat loss? They help out in that regard right?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's the protocol I'm doing. In the morning, 500mg Krill and 1 fish oil. Right before bed, 500mg Krill and 2 g fish oil.
    I am just starting my second month of 1 gram a day of Krill oil. I am going to do three months and have my lipid profile checked. I want to see the effects. I know what 15 grams of fish oil a day did for me last year. Dropped my cholesterol over 100 points in three months. I let my lipids get out of control since then and my cholesterol is 265 as of two months ago. I am not taking any fish oil with this for a fair test.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    I am just starting my second month of 1 gram a day of Krill oil. I am going to do three months and have my lipid profile checked. I want to see the effects. I know what 15 grams of fish oil a day did for me last year. Dropped my cholesterol over 100 points in three months. I let my lipids get out of control since then and my cholesterol is 265 as of two months ago. I am not taking any fish oil with this for a fair test.
    There seems to be quite the tie-in between lipid panel detriment, androgen activity, and liver strain due to alterations of the phospholipid content of cellular membranes.

    Given that Krill oil is VERY phospholipid rich, as opposed to fish oils triglyceride forms, my particular interest in this is both DURING cycle amplification of androgenic effect, and preservation of lipid balance as well as rapid Post Cycle recovery.


    If anyone has an understanding doc, planning a cycle soon, and willing to get blood panels done I'd like to put together a protocol and provide the product to see the effects in vivo.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There seems to be quite the tie-in between lipid panel detriment, androgen activity, and liver strain due to alterations of the phospholipid content of cellular membranes.

    Given that Krill oil is VERY phospholipid rich, as opposed to fish oils triglyceride forms, my particular interest in this is both DURING cycle amplification of androgenic effect, and preservation of lipid balance as well as rapid Post Cycle recovery.


    If anyone has an understanding doc, planning a cycle soon, and willing to get blood panels done I'd like to put together a protocol and provide the product to see the effects in vivo.
    Well I would not be a good candidate for this. I am on hrt and don't do pct. But I do mange to find that the ml's per bottle seem to double at certain times of the year. But if there is anything I can help you with just ask.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They're on the way. Labels will be here in about 8 days.
    This is def a go then?Was gonna do a DCP/ALPHABURN/OMEGA 3 stack, but will def use this instead if its coming.

  32. I'll take me some o' that!

  33. [QUOTE=dsade;1971415]Not necessarily a super bad thing, but there has been a lot of speculation about quality control of the NSI brand.



    Thanks for the info. I've been using NSI products for some time and have been very pleased with them. But then again who knows?

    Home page at their website states that they were to be certified GMP by 3/09.

  34. Krillipid Balance should be out shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Shaweeet! My HDL thanks you!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Shaweeet! My HDL thanks you!
    I won't comment on muscle growth (too many confounding factors with the Eviscerate trials), but it's steady.

    Things I have noticed most dramatically -

    Mood improvement/stress reduction
    Libido (and corresponding increase in...shall we say liquid volume)
    highly responsive vascular tissue (could be unrelated - though there is some evidence)
    generalized feelings of health (hard to qualify more than this)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Interesting. Were you taking fish oil up until you began the Krill?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting. Were you taking fish oil up until you began the Krill?
    Yes...6-7 grams per day.

    I reduced the fish oil down to 2 grams per day (once am once pm) combined with 500mg, twice a day of Krill.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Well damn. That IS impressive.

  40. Scibbly, bibbly boo....Alpha-GPC is soon to be added back in, too.

    I love it when a plan comes together.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Krill Oil
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM
  2. celadrin topical cream or oral softgels?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
  3. Sesathin softgels
    By Chub in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. sesathin softgels..
    By R-Mac in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. PBL Pure Omega-3 Softgels
    By doggzj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:29 AM
Log in
Log in