Off the wall Eviscerate question..

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how some time in a sauna would effect eviscerate. Some people say it's good to take these type of things with clen so I was just curious what you think of doing it with a sauna. If this is a stupid question I'm sorry I just got it in my head and am curious lol. Thanks!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
personally I would of thought you'd sweat a lot of it off and reduce the effectiveness....

I wouldn't do any swimming/sauna/shower/steam room type activity for a good 6 hrs post application.

Of course the Big man himself might have a different viewpoint!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well we did heated herbal wraps a few hours after putting it on. It caused the Eviscerate to burn like fire!! :) I would see no real harm in trying it.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
What about tanning? I'm about to try that, i'll let you know if i notice anything.

little lats

Awards
What about tanning? I'm about to try that, i'll let you know if i notice anything.
I didn't notice anything negative. Had a little more feeling in the area I applied it to.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really didnt notice much. Exfoliating is a BIG deal though. Last night when the package came I didnt exfoliate first and honestly noticed next to nothing. This morning I exfoliated before getting out of the shower then applied. Immediate burning sensation and redness. Hope it ends up working for me!

little lats

Awards
yes it does help, but it's can vary from time to time. Take a hot bath and then put it on and compare. I notice it always burns after that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MUAHAHAHAHA....anyone tried it doing cardio yet?

little lats

Awards
It burns pretty good.. when you sweat.. I can't believe how it like reactivates.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I applied it an hour before a sauna and after 10 minutes in there I had to get out and check that my skin wasn't burning off. My skin was just red in areas of application though, so all was okay. Anyway I hope they don't reduce the burning sensation because its perfect.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot for the feedback!

QUOTE=LoveMeSexy;1983076]I applied it an hour before a sauna and after 10 minutes in there I had to get out and check that my skin wasn't burning off. My skin was just red in areas of application though, so all was okay. Anyway I hope they don't reduce the burning sensation because its perfect.[/QUOTE]

adam0x54

Awards
MUAHAHAHAHA....anyone tried it doing cardio yet?
It burns like hell when you do cardio. This was my second day of alphaburn + Eviscerate and after I came home from the track my stomach was on fire. I couldn't even rub soap on my stomach but 15-20 minutes afterward it was fine. I am going back to Muay Thai on Monday after taking 4 weeks off due to a rib injury and I am skeptical about using it during training.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It burns like hell when you do cardio. This was my second day of alphaburn + Eviscerate and after I came home from the track my stomach was on fire. I couldn't even rub soap on my stomach but 15-20 minutes afterward it was fine. I am going back to Muay Thai on Monday after taking 4 weeks off due to a rib injury and I am skeptical about using it during training.
My only concerns about you using it training is when you sweat if you have any residue on your hands or touch where you used it and get it in your eyes its going to burn!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only concerns about you using it training is when you sweat if you have any residue on your hands or touch where you used it and get it in your eyes its going to burn!
Then again, save it for matches and get it in the other guy's eyes. =)

adam0x54

Awards
Haha, that would be awesome. Btw I weighted my self today and from 178.4 I am down to 174.2. Hows that possible in three days? I had a post a month ago that I hit a plateu at 178 but since then I fractured a rib. The only thing I can do now is go run 2 miles at the track 3 times a week.

-Adam