Hair removall

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hair removall


    Design is almost complete, and testing will begin in the next few weeks. Stay Tuned...


    Sorry, no catchy names yet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Sounds pretty sweet!
    I get my chest and a lot lower waxed but looking for something else for my back.
    •   
       


  3. Mane Away?

    I'm definitely interested in this. Shaving get's to be a hassle to keep up with and nair can take off more than just hair, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

    How long would someone not be hairy between applications? If it's longer than 2 days, maybe even a week (fingers crossed,) I'm all for it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  4. Or, as I just saw in your cleverly(?) titled post, RemoveALL. eh? eh?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. ill test some hahah

    i got real course hair and sensitive skin. Will this be potent enough to work or the coarses hair and the most sensitive places and maybe on the face if you feel like it?

    Tattoo friendly of course? lol will it burn the skin like nair and the others do if left on for too long? nair gave me a chemical burn even befor i hit the max time on it.

    will you have a moisturizer to go with it to help reduce the regrowth of the hair or thin the hair and have it be longer before you need to reapply the hair removal cream?


    sorry for all the questions bro but this is something ive been waiting for you to come out with forever
    •   
       


  6. My back needs this.

  7. Pelt melter?


    lol... I'm rubbish at names.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Mane Away?

    I'm definitely interested in this. Shaving get's to be a hassle to keep up with and nair can take off more than just hair, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

    How long would someone not be hairy between applications? If it's longer than 2 days, maybe even a week (fingers crossed,) I'm all for it.
    I like Mane Away, great name, SB!

    I shave my entire body (not back - no hair) every other day, so anything that can help to eliminate this would be welcomed in my world. By the way, I know what you're throwing down, SB, because I have horror stories with Nair. F*ck that, never again - Hell NO!

  9. How about "Bush Beware!"

  10. biggest issue with hair removal is when the hair begins to grow back. My GF hates the sand paper feeling and I do as well, also mini stubble all over looks bad IMO. I wish there was a way to attack the root of the hair without waxing so when it grows back it is smooth and gradual. Also waxing makes the root of the hair stronger making it tougher to remove in other ways.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Autobody View Post
    biggest issue with hair removal is when the hair begins to grow back. My GF hates the sand paper feeling and I do as well, also mini stubble all over looks bad IMO. I wish there was a way to attack the root of the hair without waxing so when it grows back it is smooth and gradual. Also waxing makes the root of the hair stronger making it tougher to remove in other ways.
    Just curious where you heard this? I have always heard that waxing, since it rips the hair out, is actually damaging the follicle, hence making it eventually not grow back.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    Just curious where you heard this? I have always heard that waxing, since it rips the hair out, is actually damaging the follicle, hence making it eventually not grow back.
    It does damage the follicle which is why the body rushes blood to repair it. Going to an electrologist and they can tell you the most stubborn hairs to get out permanently were those that have been plucked/waxed before.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Autobody View Post
    It does damage the follicle which is why the body rushes blood to repair it. Going to an electrologist and they can tell you the most stubborn hairs to get out permanently were those that have been plucked/waxed before.
    Very interesting - thanks! Just contradicts everything I have read....
    Thinking of getting laser removal in a few years anyhow, so shouldn't be a big deal

  14. In on this one.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  15. In for the hairy guys
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Oi, Im hairy as...

    KEEN.. make sure you put some away for me in my order, ill pay for it all good!

  17. I was thinking about shaving all day today, so its funny I found this thread. I'll take a fw bottles (I hate reordering)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  18. gonna have testers my back chest and arms can u use it haha. im thinking bout getting waxed?? hopefully this works! i need it how much longer till its out?

  19. Batch #1 was too weak - but so far ZERO irritation.

    Have to boost it up a tad and find the perfect balance.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Hurry! I literally have to shave ALL the time and Summer's coming quick!

  21. Nice. Looking forward to this for sure.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Batch #1 was too weak - but so far ZERO irritation.

    Have to boost it up a tad and find the perfect balance.
    pleasseee dont make another nair where random hairs get left behind haha..

    and u should make flawless smell worse or im gonna end up eating it. damn that **** is amazing smell.
  23. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    "Reveal Steel"

  24. Any updates on the progress Dsade?

  25. possible to penetrate to follicle? almost all hair removal cream just sits on top and leaves some stubble
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hair loss?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 03:16 PM
  2. Hair increase while on Cycle??
    By garyrabbit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:06 PM
  3. Sage, What's Your Status (Hair Issue?)?
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 09:25 AM
  4. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By Hammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in