dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Design is almost complete, and testing will begin in the next few weeks. Stay Tuned...

Sorry, no catchy names yet.

Mikey13

Awards
Sounds pretty sweet!
I get my chest and a lot lower waxed but looking for something else for my back.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Mane Away?

I'm definitely interested in this. Shaving get's to be a hassle to keep up with and nair can take off more than just hair, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

How long would someone not be hairy between applications? If it's longer than 2 days, maybe even a week (fingers crossed,) I'm all for it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Or, as I just saw in your cleverly(?) titled post, RemoveALL. eh? eh?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill test some hahah

i got real course hair and sensitive skin. Will this be potent enough to work or the coarses hair and the most sensitive places and maybe on the face if you feel like it?

Tattoo friendly of course? lol will it burn the skin like nair and the others do if left on for too long? nair gave me a chemical burn even befor i hit the max time on it.

will you have a moisturizer to go with it to help reduce the regrowth of the hair or thin the hair and have it be longer before you need to reapply the hair removal cream?

sorry for all the questions bro but this is something ive been waiting for you to come out with forever

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mane Away?

I'm definitely interested in this. Shaving get's to be a hassle to keep up with and nair can take off more than just hair, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

How long would someone not be hairy between applications? If it's longer than 2 days, maybe even a week (fingers crossed,) I'm all for it.
I like Mane Away, great name, SB!

I shave my entire body (not back - no hair) every other day, so anything that can help to eliminate this would be welcomed in my world. By the way, I know what you're throwing down, SB, because I have horror stories with Nair. F*ck that, never again - Hell NO!

Autobody

Awards
biggest issue with hair removal is when the hair begins to grow back. My GF hates the sand paper feeling and I do as well, also mini stubble all over looks bad IMO. I wish there was a way to attack the root of the hair without waxing so when it grows back it is smooth and gradual. Also waxing makes the root of the hair stronger making it tougher to remove in other ways.

Mikey13

Awards
biggest issue with hair removal is when the hair begins to grow back. My GF hates the sand paper feeling and I do as well, also mini stubble all over looks bad IMO. I wish there was a way to attack the root of the hair without waxing so when it grows back it is smooth and gradual. Also waxing makes the root of the hair stronger making it tougher to remove in other ways.
Just curious where you heard this? I have always heard that waxing, since it rips the hair out, is actually damaging the follicle, hence making it eventually not grow back.

Autobody

Awards
Just curious where you heard this? I have always heard that waxing, since it rips the hair out, is actually damaging the follicle, hence making it eventually not grow back.
It does damage the follicle which is why the body rushes blood to repair it. Going to an electrologist and they can tell you the most stubborn hairs to get out permanently were those that have been plucked/waxed before.

Mikey13

Awards
It does damage the follicle which is why the body rushes blood to repair it. Going to an electrologist and they can tell you the most stubborn hairs to get out permanently were those that have been plucked/waxed before.
Very interesting - thanks! Just contradicts everything I have read....
Thinking of getting laser removal in a few years anyhow, so shouldn't be a big deal

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oi, Im hairy as...

KEEN.. make sure you put some away for me in my order, ill pay for it all good!

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
gonna have testers my back chest and arms can u use it haha. im thinking bout getting waxed?? hopefully this works! i need it how much longer till its out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Batch #1 was too weak - but so far ZERO irritation.

Have to boost it up a tad and find the perfect balance.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Batch #1 was too weak - but so far ZERO irritation.

Have to boost it up a tad and find the perfect balance.
pleasseee dont make another nair where random hairs get left behind haha..

and u should make flawless smell worse or im gonna end up eating it. damn that **** is amazing smell.

Autobody

Awards
possible to penetrate to follicle? almost all hair removal cream just sits on top and leaves some stubble :eek:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
possible to penetrate to follicle? almost all hair removal cream just sits on top and leaves some stubble :eek:
Dangerous.

Skin and hair are highly similar tissues. Dissolving hair that deep would also damage skin.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'd test it. I've had EVERYTHING under the sun, and nothing but freakin' shaving gets rid off my hair. Then I have to deal with bumps most of the time.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...

May be something to look into for Resolve and I both! :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump for updates. Curious minds want to know.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet deal, id like to try this.

how about smooth remove :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm a good candidate to try this i need a way to remove my back carpet! :D

Last edited:

morigu

Awards
Wolfsbane? Use the name and I get a free bottle right:wink1:. Keep the products coming and hurry up with more alphaburn.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
posting for updates.

i like REMOVE-ALL as name. short and simple.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I have been waiting this for so long i hate shaving and hate worse waxing!!

Mikey13

Awards
Just curious, did I miss an update on this stuff?
Do we have a name, or ETA on when it might be ready?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Harry Manback is interested in this...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, due to the legal circumstances of RPN, 95% of all product releases are cancelled.

Mikey13

Awards
Unfortunately, due to the legal circumstances of RPN, 95% of all product releases are cancelled.
not 100% in the loop but I have read some posts regarding this - was hoping things were not as stated - Sorry to hear this!!