Mnemosyne...Clearly Edgy

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mnemosyne...Clearly Edgy

The greeks enshrined Mnemosyne as one of the highest goddesses. They recognized memory as not only central to creation and art (Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory, was also mother to the Muses), but a core component of identity itself.

the point being, I am thoroughly impressed with my experiments of the past week with the new Clear Edge Renewed formula, and would like some VERY trusted individuals with incisive observational skills, intellectually challenging environment, and thorough self-knowledge to be able to assess subtle to not so subtle enhancements to creativity and intelligence enhancement to test out some beta caps for me.

quigs, I know you're out there
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. awesome!! i could use some for finals lol
    •   

3. if I am understanding this right you are wanting people to try it out who are hitting the books hard right?

Well I have a 3.8 GPR in college (VERY FREAKING HARD TO DO) and study my butt off. My finals are coming up the next two weeks so hey... if we are testing focus and memory, I am your man.

I could compare it to PEA/Hordenine, Adderall, Caffeine, etc.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Is this centrally and/or peripherally stimulating, dsade? Or is it strictly cognitive in nature. I am more than willing to put this to the test, but avoid stimulants.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Is this centrally and/or peripherally stimulating, dsade? Or is it strictly cognitive in nature. I am more than willing to put this to the test, but avoid stimulants.
    indirectly stimulating (such as the alpha-yohimbine and alcar)..no direct stims...we're shooting for awareness and natural alertness. Stims tend to detract from quality productivity, especially over time.
    •   

6. My sentiments exactly. I would certainly be willing to give this a try, if you so choose!

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The greeks enshrined Mnemosyne as one of the highest goddesses. They recognized memory as not only central to creation and art (Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory, was also mother to the Muses), but a core component of identity itself.

the point being, I am thoroughly impressed with my experiments of the past week with the new Clear Edge Renewed formula, and would like some VERY trusted individuals with incisive observational skills, intellectually challenging environment, and thorough self-knowledge to be able to assess subtle to not so subtle enhancements to creativity and intelligence enhancement to test out some beta caps for me.

I'll give it a try. Have an eclectic set of roles in which to utilize/ evaluate it:
    graduate student, direct a non profit, trained pianist.

8. If it's Alpha-Y and ALCAR sans caffeine, I'm willing.

Starting grad school in a month with a summer lab rotation - I'll be researching hormonal cascades in adipocyte progenitor cells.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. mikinTx

FWIW, I work as a VR developer in a rehab facility. Spend most of the day moving back and forth between application programming and graphics/animation/effects work for an immersive simulation device. Can be a real challenge sometimes to work efficiently having to switch rapidly between left-brain and right-brain tasks. Let me know if you think such feedback would be useful.

10. i need this!!! finals week

11. Software development here.... always brainbending

12. Well I am the creative director for the creative center for creative people. I`m also the President of Really Smart people Inc. a soley owned company of Smarter then you Inc.

So yes, I will test your product but be warned, if I take over the world with some evil plot, I will need a life time supply.

13. I am a writer....sadly thats all I can toss in, less dealing with everyone elses problems counts as a job ^.^

14. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Well I am the creative director for the creative center for creative people. I`m also the President of Really Smart people Inc. a soley owned company of Smarter then you Inc.

So yes, I will test your product but be warned, if I take over the world with some evil plot, I will need a life time supply.
    That's going to cost you, my friend...cost you dearly....One MILLion DOLLARS :dun dun dunnnnnnn :

15. I will test it!
    But however not with that name.

16. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I will test it!
    But however not with that name.
    c'mon, Mnemosyne sounds pretty cool - like some weird triple-bonded hydrocarbon.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

17. I would certainly like to test this, should I qualify.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. looking forward to this. Clear edge was solid.

19. I'd like to test it. I'm Mr.Kite over at M&M.

20. Quote Originally Posted by holizab View Post
    I'd like to test it. I'm Mr.Kite over at M&M.
    I got you down, Mr. Kite...I am just far behind responding.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Awesome! Well, you already know that I'm in...
    Advanced Muscle Science

22. I bees in.

23. I'd be in for testing. I'm a writer of fiction (primarily). In the past 3 weeks or so I've laid down 3 short stories amounting to about 40,000 words. Let's hope they sell.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

24. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'd be in for testing. I'm a writer of fiction (primarily). In the past 3 weeks or so I've laid down 3 short stories amounting to about 40,000 words. Let's hope they sell.
    post up a teaser and a link to buy, my friend.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's the sort of thing I thought would never happen to me. When the doorbell rang, it wasn't a pizza delivery man, but a set of brazillian triplets in bikinis...
    I left out the rest
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Up Your Acne!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:42 PM
  2. Let acne clear before starting my cycle???
    By Crankin'steiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 06:37 PM
  3. Clear Link to Iraq & Al-Queda
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:18 PM
  4. Lawyer: It is clear ephedra killed Bechler
    By Panther06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 06:54 PM
  5. wife is in the clear...