Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. what was this thread about? I forgot already

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what was this thread about? I forgot already
    It's about your head!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   

3. More to come gezzzz i want this too! lol..

I can test? I have adrenal stress... basically stims dont really work on me, but i have played around with bulk ALCAR & many others.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    More to come gezzzz i want this too! lol..

I can test? I have adrenal stress... basically stims dont really work on me, but i have played around with bulk ALCAR & many others.
    No stims....stims can be added at your discretion, but they can't be taken away.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No stims....stims can be added at your discretion, but they can't be taken away.
    No, I don't want stims!!!

I don't take them, im just saying they don't do anything Id rather non stim anyday!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    No, I don't want stims!!!

I don't take them, im just saying they don't do anything Id rather non stim anyday!
    If you look at my formulas, with the exception of LOCALIZED caffeine in Atomic Meltdown and Eviscerate, and the obvious STIM of ThermoGum, I do not tend to include it.

As mentioned, caffeine is cheap and readily available IF you choose to add it. I avoid it in my formulas, though, because then it leaves the choice up to you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. dsade, I'm either staring at monitors all day long, or using my wiles to c*ck-block paparazzi chasing my client, avoid camera phones, and keep her safe from bodily harm. Stims make me piss, and many times I simply don't have that luxury. So a non-piss making boost would be awesome. I could test it out in judo, too. Judo after 10-12 hours of work is harder than, say, judo after a nap. I've found that my performance with caffeine and vinpocetine is significantly better than my performance without (and by performance I mean mental; judo takes intuition, feeling, coordination, agility, all things that are in short supply when tired).

8. Any update? Need me some of this, at working programming 8hrs a day, and now at home programming for a side venture for several more hours. My brain might explode.

Liked the old one, but had to dose pretty high for a good effect (5-6)
  •