Different havoc bottles & pills?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles of havoc, one bottle was clear with a white twist off cap, the other was a white bottle with a black pop off cap, are the batches different? I have a buddy who ordered two bottles that were white with white pop off caps, and the pills (capsules) were different sizes with a little different color to them. Wtf is up with that? Hope none of them are bunk bottles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope...we changed production facilities (meaning, yes they are different batches...no there is nothing bunk about them).

We eventually ended up with Black Bottles and the new labels, which SHOULD be at the retailers now.

Same raw material supplier, same chemical inside.

Hope you like the new packaging, though:

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Nope...we changed production facilities (meaning, yes they are different batches...no there is nothing bunk about them).

We eventually ended up with Black Bottles and the new labels, which SHOULD be at the retailers now.

Same raw material supplier, same chemical inside.

Hope you like the new packaging, though:
Right on, it was just a little concerning, especially with the different pills, I've been on for coming up to the end of 2 weeks and haven't felt anything yet, hopefully it'll start next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, it was just a little concerning, especially with the different pills, I've been on for coming up to the end of 2 weeks and haven't felt anything yet, hopefully it'll start next week.
First cycle? anywhere from day 10-16 is where it kicks in.

poofuss

Awards
The new bottle looks stellar.

I have the white version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new bottle looks stellar.

I have the white version.
Thanks...I am extremely happy with the new look. I have the most talented graphic artist working for me that I have ever come across.

poofuss

Awards
Thanks...I am extremely happy with the new look. I have the most talented graphic artist working for me that I have ever come across.
Well, if he/she ever becomes unreliable I am also a graphic designer and certainly capable of this work, if not better. (No hate, just shameless self-promotion ;))

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Great label :)