Renegade Soap/Balm review

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I picked up the renegade soap/balm combo over at nutraplanet as an add on along with the ATW deal that was offered last week. I was curious, and I figured for $10 I can't really go wrong...so I decided I'd give it a shot.

Well, I'm pretty happy that I did. The scent is quite pleasant...reminds me of leather as the write-up claims...but isn't overpowering. One could easily wear another cologne or body spray in addition without smelling like a confused prostitute.

The soap is big bar, and doesn't overly dry the skin like many soap "bars" do. The scent is really pronounced as you lather, and I found it to be quite enjoyable.

The balm is nice, and absorbs cleanly into the skin without a slimy residue. I applied approximately a pea size amount to my neck, chest, and face. A little really goes a long way. Its been about 8 hours, including around 30 mins of cardio where I sweat quite a bit, and I can still smell the renegade as I type this.

I've seen claims that users are experiencing an "alpha male" feeling from the product. Well, I suppose its too early to tell as I've only had one use, but I can honestly say I've been in a great mood all day. My workout was one of the best in weeks, and I continually find myself putting my nose under my t-shirt to take another whiff. I'll add to this review after a few more applications.

Right now, I'm really digging it. Nice product DSade!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I really love the smell....and I notice good mood improvements on it. Definitely a steal when its at 10 bones

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review! I love the smell of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sniff myself, I want you to sniff me!!

Oops...not karaoke night, is it

Excellent review...thank you!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I wanna get my hands on some of this stuff, Got the balm in my cart for my next NP order. Really interested in seeing if i get the alpha male feeling while working out

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ya I really love the smell....and I notice good mood improvements on it. Definitely a steal when its at 10 bones
Agreed. The scent really grows on you.

Thank you for the review! I love the smell of it.
I sniff myself, I want you to sniff me!!

Oops...not karaoke night, is it

Excellent review...thank you!
No problem, the product is excellent. Have you thought about making a box set or gift basket with a bar of soap and balm in a nice combo package? Would make a great father's day gift.

I wanna get my hands on some of this stuff, Got the balm in my cart for my next NP order. Really interested in seeing if i get the alpha male feeling while working out
Yeah, def worth trying. I've yet to see a bad review. Even if you don't get the mood elevating effects, it still smells good.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the great review....I LOVE the smell too..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. The scent really grows on you.

No problem, the product is excellent. Have you thought about making a box set or gift basket with a bar of soap and balm in a nice combo package? Would make a great father's day gift.
Actually, yes....We're looking at small boxes that can be printed up.

Also, we are beta-testing the Entice Women's Pheromone Soap (look at tester request thread), which will also have a similar balm.

Once perfected, we're going to make the "RPN Night Out" gift package for him and her, as well as a Full Weekend Getaway Package - which will have both the luxurious bath products, the new version of Slick Pleasures, and the Renegade/Entice combos.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Actually, yes....We're looking at small boxes that can be printed up.

Also, we are beta-testing the Entice Women's Pheromone Soap (look at tester request thread), which will also have a similar balm.

Once perfected, we're going to make the "RPN Night Out" gift package for him and her, as well as a Full Weekend Getaway Package - which will have both the luxurious bath products, the new version of Slick Pleasures, and the Renegade/Entice combos.
Sounds great! I'll be picking up the combo for the old man with my next order so that he could try it out.

Interesting tidbit, he was put on HRT around a year ago with the transdermal testosterone gel testrim. A few weeks after he began to use it he kept telling me that women at work were approaching him asking what new cologne he was using. They all claimed to love the new "musk" scent...even though he was wearing no cologne at the time. I found it interesting, because I honestly couldn't really smell anything...but the women sure could.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great! I'll be picking up the combo for the old man with my next order so that he could try it out.

Interesting tidbit, he was put on HRT around a year ago with the transdermal testosterone gel testrim. A few weeks after he began to use it he kept telling me that women at work were approaching him asking what new cologne he was using. They all claimed to love the new "musk" scent...even though he was wearing no cologne at the time. I found it interesting, because I honestly couldn't really smell anything...but the women sure could.
My wife can smell when I am on test as well.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
Nicely done review. I can't wait to try these products out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final labels are in:

Same look as the new bar labels (shimmery red foil)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My balm and bar of Renegade got shipped today.

Can't wait! 2 tubs of the new flawless too! :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
My gf told me for the third time she loves the smell of my soap. The balm def seems to work as I have had girls noticably flirt with me infront of my gf. I had to retire the balm LOL. It gets pulled out when we stay home and spend qt time. Great stuff man

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My gf told me for the third time she loves the smell of my soap. The balm def seems to work as I have had girls noticably flirt with me infront of my gf. I had to retire the balm LOL. It gets pulled out when we stay home and spend qt time. Great stuff man
LOL Yes, don't want to upset the GF!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Fiancé actually just easier to type gf on my iPhone at work :p

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Although personally I don't like the scent of sweat on test.[/QUOT

Was scanning this thread, just ordered Renegade & Axcite.

Crader, no offence if you are married etc. but you look awsome in you avatar. Any other larger closeup pics. I like what I see.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Was scanning this thread, just ordered Renegade & Axcite.

Crader, no offence if you are married etc. but you look awsome in you avatar. Any other larger closeup pics. I like what I see.
watch out dsade will eat you :borladuck:

CrookedILA

Awards
Curious as to what's the best area of your body to apply the balm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Not to be negative, and even though the smell of both are nice, I have noticed nothing with either product. Now Axcite cologne on the other hand, has at least brought some good reactions from women. I actually let the wife smell both, and she chose Axcite hands down. Renegade is too expensive for a just the nice smell that only I seem to notice. If either product would have shown me any results at all, I would continue to purchase.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be negative, and even though the smell of both are nice, I have noticed nothing with either product. Now Axcite cologne on the other hand, has at least brought some good reactions from women. I actually let the wife smell both, and she chose Axcite hands down. Renegade is too expensive for a just the nice smell that only I seem to notice. If either product would have shown me any results at all, I would continue to purchase.
Every individual pheromone does not work for all personality types...anyone that tells you it will is being dishonest.

Looks like this one is not for you.

/still haven't had a chance to pick up any Axcite.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Well said dsade. As far as the Axcite however, I can honestly vouch for this product. I have a feeling that Axcite will work for just about anyone. The smell is that of an mild, expensive cologne. The women love it, and I've even caught my high school age son sneaking a squirt (one is all that is needed) before going out with his girlfriends. it's actually hard to not use the stuff every single day, but that could get pricey.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well said dsade. As far as the Axcite however, I can honestly vouch for this product. I have a feeling that Axcite will work for just about anyone. The smell is that of an mild, expensive cologne. The women love it, and I've even caught my high school age son sneaking a squirt (one is all that is needed) before going out with his girlfriends. it's actually hard to not use the stuff every single day, but that could get pricey.
Here's the key concept right here...when women are involved, there is no one-size-fits-all. Phermones "reveal" your personality type (or can attempt to either strengthen the portrayal of strengths, or deceive), and if the particular woman responds to that, then you will get a "hit".

If something is wrong ( a weaker male trying to send an Ultra-Alpha signal) then that discord will be off-putting as well as if the woman HATES that Alpha signal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is there a guide anywhere to know what phermone type to use with your certain personality type? I have only used renegade and my girlfriend liked the smell of it. I have heard others say axcite made them smell like dog piss, so I think it is interesting such vast differences.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there a guide anywhere to know what phermone type to use with your certain personality type? I have only used renegade and my girlfriend liked the smell of it. I have heard others say axcite made them smell like dog piss, so I think it is interesting such vast differences.
There's a lot of good info on both the Pheromone subforum as well as lovescent.com forum.