Eviscerate...First impression /Log

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I received my product yesterday. Applied a thin layer and felt a little warmth but it faded quickly . About 30 min later the whole area I applied was quite warm ! no discomfort just warmth

Ok Here’s the crazy part. That application was around 9pm last night and at 7am I still have warmth on my lower abs (maybe just more fat to lose there).

I am truly amazed that 10 hrs later the product seems to still be doing its thing.

10/10 for first impressions will see how it goes..Since I'm still feeling the effects after 10hrs still I would say applying twice a day its turly a 24hr product

Current Sup stack
Napalm/Clen 10 days on Eviscerate on 10 off days ( lucky for me it arrived just in time for off days)
DCP 9/day
Leviathan Reloaded 2/ Twice a day
LeanFX 1/ three times a day
Xtend - Pre workout and sometimes prior to bed
Protein hmm when ever im thristy : )
Anabolic Pump with food
Taurine
and can’t forget the great smelling exfoliate Java Lather

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite interested in your log, as I would like to try the product myself. Are you using Eviscerate for localized effects? I ask because there are several good fat-loss products in your stack, and I am not sure how you might extract the specific impact of Eviscerate from the overall results.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am using it for localized effects on abs and oblique’s. The complete stack with the exception of Eviscerate I have been doing around 30 days. The LR falls out of the stack in the next 7 days. That should help me extract the results of just the Eviscerate/DCP/LeanFX stack

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using it for localized effects on abs and oblique’s. The complete stack with the exception of Eviscerate I have been doing around 30 days. The LR falls out of the stack in the next 7 days. That should help me extract the results of just the Eviscerate/DCP/LeanFX stack
The picture is now clearer, thank you! :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I recommend anyone using Eviscerate buy a bar of Java Lather . normal soap doesn’t seem to get it all off your hands good enough

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for your results. I recommend you washing your hands as soon as you put it on. And never rub your eyes:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do see your point though I will also drop the Leanfx . So the Eviscerate is just being used with DCP
Awesome! Looking forward to your results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend anyone using Eviscerate buy a bar of Java Lather . normal soap doesn’t seem to get it all off your hands good enough
This is important to point out. Capaicin is oil soluble, and most commercial soaps are NOT superfatted (expanded oil or butter content) like Java Lather.

Any good quality, superfatted soap will remove the Eviscerate residue fine.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I look forward to my morning burn it’s not overbearing at all , Well kind of smoothing burn to be honest

Used Java to exfoliate and put on my E

Took measurements and waist down .20 inches WOW I measured twice just to be sure surprised to see measureable results so quickly

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: great news!
Day 4

I look forward to my morning burn it’s not overbearing at all , Well kind of smoothing burn to be honest

Used Java to exfoliate and put on my E

Took measurements and waist down .20 inches WOW I measured twice just to be sure surprised to see measureable results so quickly

applesmack23

Awards
1st day and I love this stuff I was like were is the burn I played some basket ball about 2 hours after I applied it wow felt like my midsection was on fire haha

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Applied today, Everything about the same

I did notice some white round flakes this morning not sure if I applied to much or maybe rubbed it in to much

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applied today, Everything about the same

I did notice some white round flakes this morning not sure if I applied to much or maybe rubbed it in to much
Did you exfoliate first?

Be sure you shake well before applying, too.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Did you exfoliate first?

Be sure you shake well before applying, too.

I did exfoliate well I used Java during my shower.. Possible I didnt shake well I will pay more attention tonight and see if it happens again.

I do remember seeing this before with Napalm every so often so if its something I'm doing wrong atleast im consistent : )

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did exfoliate well I used Java during my shower.. Possible I didnt shake well I will pay more attention tonight and see if it happens again.

I do remember seeing this before with Napalm every so often so if its something I'm doing wrong atleast im consistent : )
Could be the carbomer from the Napalm content.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Could be the carbomer from the Napalm content.
AHh that makes sense.. If thats the case does that mean i'm using to much or rubbing in to much ? or is it ok for alittle

Thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AHh that makes sense.. If thats the case does that mean i'm using to much or rubbing in to much ? or is it ok for alittle

Thanks again
First thing to do is shake very well every time.

You should be using about a nickle's worth on each "side" (which includes oblique and half of your abs). For arms/shoulders, a dime size is fine.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
First thing to do is shake very well every time.

You should be using about a nickle's worth on each "side" (which includes oblique and half of your abs). For arms/shoulders, a dime size is fine.
I just applied and it didnt happen this time. Not sure if it was shaking the bottle more or paying closer attention to the amount but in any case issue solved

Thanks again !

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

The burn is alot less most likely my skin getting used to it .

Question
My work hrs have changed some so I workout at 6am apply at 7am and pm. Question is will I get the same benefits since I workout close to the end of the night app?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
bump for question

Nothing really new to report today. I will take measurments again this weekend

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for question

Nothing really new to report today. I will take measurments again this weekend
SOrry...I typed but it didn't post.

The effective time for the product is a long time...so working out at night will yield the same benefits.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Thanks !

I do not think I pharsed my question right I mean I dose at 7pm and workout at 6am so would it still be effective ,Seeing how its 11 hrs later??or should I try to apply closer like 5am to workout at 6

I currently dose at 7am and 7pm but need to workout at 6am

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks !

I do not think I pharsed my question right I mean I dose at 7pm and workout at 6am so would it still be effective ,Seeing how its 11 hrs later??or should I try to apply closer like 5am to workout at 6

I currently dose at 7am and 7pm but need to workout at 6am

Thanks
if at all possible I would try to dose at 5.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
if at all possible I would try to dose at 5.
Sorry for the tons of questions today. Last one on this (for today :veryhappy:)

What is the minimum amount of time you have to wait after applying before you can workout ?

I guess a shower comes into play also.

If I appiled at 5 workout at 6 and shower at 7 is the shower 2hrs after application to soon

Just trying to nail down my new hrs and plan

Thanks again !

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
hate to Bump but have to as i want to have the above info prior to the morning

Thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hate to Bump but have to as i want to have the above info prior to the morning

Thanks again
yep....should be plenty of time to absorb.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Sorry for not stopping in over the weekend with measurements on Sat Day 7 waist was down 0.56 and skin is extremely tight. I am very happy thus far with those results in 7 days

Product is EXCELLENT , I really cant see any change in it when it comes out of beta .hmmm maybe alittle more cap ??

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We may add more cap, but for the most part we are happy with the formula. It has even been working for me in regards to keeping fatloss off with a bad diet.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 was yesterday
waist was down 0.78 this stuff is incredible. It also has a nice tightening of the skin and when used on arms gives you a nice pump

Through first 14 days I give it a 10/10 it continues to impress each day

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is awesome. How does this rate against Napalm/Lipo derm ultra? I used them, but I am moreso offering this to my girl friend. She used Napalm and was not impressed at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is awesome. How does this rate against Napalm/Lipo derm ultra? I used them, but I am moreso offering this to my girl friend. She used Napalm and was not impressed at all.
She will be highly impressed.

Betas are done (with a couple left in stock at the Mind and Muscle.com store), but the 6 ounce finals will be shipping out to Nutra Tuesday.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool cool, looks like I will save my $30 credit for this then. Does it dry pretty quick?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool cool, looks like I will save my $30 credit for this then. Does it dry pretty quick?
dries VERY quickly - like within 30 seconds you can get dressed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome! I know with napalm & Lipoderm her and I both experienced it sticking to our clothes and with PP's transdermals they stick to my clothes too for awhile.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! I know with napalm & Lipoderm her and I both experienced it sticking to our clothes and with PP's transdermals they stick to my clothes too for awhile.
I incorporated my knowledge of cosmetics formulating to modify the carrier bases to be MUCH more skin-friendly, just as effective, and MUCH more pleasant to use.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I incorporated my knowledge of cosmetics formulating to modify the carrier bases to be MUCH more skin-friendly, just as effective, and MUCH more pleasant to use.
awesome, well hopefully since school is now ending in a week and a half I can get her to post a log of it like she used to do.

aahmed

Awards
Dude updates, i wana see ur before and after pix, why did u stop the log haha... i was checking the clenviscerate thread and HAVE to get this thing! Im currently on EC stack and thats going well but too slow LOL i want faster results.. waiting for my paycheques... i love nutraplanet... need to get my multi as well, you pplz are great at nutraplanet. Must get loooow faaat.