Flawless, Eviscerate, and Java Leather Stack-LOG!!!!!!!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright, im putting this together for my wife. May not be the neatest, but bear with me. Im in Iraq, and getting everything from her through email.

Flawless-Twice a day, in the morning and before bed
Eviscerate-Twice a day, in the morning after a shower and before bedtime(may change showers to pm depending on schedule, one year old in the mix)
Java Leather- Whenever shower.

Everything is in HER words:
Day 1-April 11th
Applied the Eviscerate in the AM right after a shower with Java Leather. I got out of the shower after using the lava soap. I dried off & applied a quarter sized amount Of Eviscerate on each arm; a little more on each thigh my stomach and hips. About 5 minutes later started feeling very warm and tingling then became bright red all over where I applied. The effects were mild burning sensation but not painful. I was concerned only about the intense redness due to the fact that I am very fair skinned (it lasted 4 hours) . I applied a second time that evening but only used half the amount . I didn't have any effects felt mild warmth but not anything compared to earlier. Woke up this morning with no apparent side effects or redness. Flawless applied 1 hour after. Woke up and noticed big difference in skin texture and stretch marks. After 1 APPLICATION!!

Day 2-April 12th
Applied Eviscerate 45 min after Flawless upon waking, no redness.

Applied following shower. Ok must be the soap /shower combo cuz I am having the exact same reaction. Very red very warm lol and a little itchy like a sunburn minus the pain.

Oh another thing i noticed about the soap.. my skin feels definitely tighter ..as if its been constricted somewhat ;not dry but firmer.

Im gonna do both...(shower and eviscerate)..its bearable and i can tell its doing something lol..this stuff is pretty damn impressive.

There are some questions that she has brought to my attention that any reps from RPN or Dsade can answer. She wants to how much to space flawless and eviscerate. Also, is the shower with java and eviscerate normal? Last one, can she use flawless on the face(wants a facial moisturizer)?

She is also running DCP and Lean Xtreme.

2 DCP and 2 LX morning
2 DCP early afternoon
3 DCP/2 LX preworkout
1 DCP right before bed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed in for this one, for sure.

questions:

Apply the Eviscerate BEFORE the flawless...but you can use the Flawless (correct from first posting) right afterwards. Java Lather exfoliates VERY well, which means there is no dead skin buildup to block absorption - these are ideal conditions, and have her adjust her amount of eviscerate to her comfort level. The effects she notices are from peripheral vascular dilation, which will help to mobilize fatty acids for transport to active cells (with mitochondria) to be burned.

Flawless, as you will soon see at a VERY large chain, is MUCH MUCH more than just a scar and stretch mark treatment. It is extremely effective as both a moisturizer and anti-aging/anti-wrinkle cream. Effectiveness on the face is quite noticeable even after a short amount of time.

Thank you for relaying, and please thank her profusely for running this!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NO doubt man, THANK YOU.

I have a question from her too, about how long will the flawless last and eviscerate last? she said the flawless is small, but knowing you it should last a couple of weeks.

She is running DCP and Lean Xtreme also, forgot to mention that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO doubt man, THANK YOU.

I have a question from her too, about how long will the flawless last and eviscerate last? she said the flawless is small, but knowing you it should last a couple of weeks.

She is running DCP and Lean Xtreme also, forgot to mention that.
Flawless: she will need to use VERY little. It is a potent formula, and the spreadability is so far beyond version 1 that I hesitate calling them the same product. I have been using the same jar now for over 8 weeks, and we barely finished the stuff that was stuck to the top of the lid. I am only using it on my kidney area and forehead (for wrinkle control), but even using on a much wider area it should easily last 8 weeks.

Eviscerate, I am actually thinking about making the final version 6 ounces. 4 ounces should last about 3-3.5 weeks.

Using the Eviscerate with a Systemic fat burner - especially as potent a combo as DCP/LX - is ideal. She should notice dramatic effects pretty quickly.

How's her diet?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Her diet is right on point. High Protein/Healthy Fats/Moderate Carbs.

UPDATE: The Java is an awesome exfoliator..Love the smell too ! I gotta say best I have ever used and believe me I have tried ALOT. Lol,yes my skin is fair & sensitive but I actually did a patch test on my face as I had no bad reaction to it, I went ahead and used it on the entire face I LOVE how smooth my skin feels ..soft but firmer. I would really like to try the Flawless as a complimentary moisturizer as it worked so well on my stretch marks so quickly. I will do that at night only and see how it works. The E makes me feel like I have a warm blanket all over and since its chilly tonite thats cool.

Good to have you Crader. You still have that show coming up?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to have you Crader. You still have that show coming up?
Nope, no shows for me. I was dieting down for the Arnold that was in March. Totally off diet and living life at the moment. Although I plan to rein it in on Monday..lol. Starting to pick up some fat.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
She will love the new flawless.Its truly awesome.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3-I put on the E but again i think the effects are stronger after a shower, I'm not feeling the same intensity as quickly. It takes a good 15 min to start feeling the warmth. Took measurements last night and hips are down .5 inches, waist .25 inches.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Luckily your skin adapts to the eviscerate and the burning feeling is noticed less. You can however bring the feeling back by getting wet. A bath 8 hrs after putting it on will cause the burning to come out even if you did not feel it when you put it on. It seems to trigger the caps in it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Luckily your skin adapts to the eviscerate and the burning feeling is noticed less. You can however bring the feeling back by getting wet. A both 8 hrs after putting it on will cause the burning to come out even if you did not feel it when you put it on. It seems to trigger the caps in it.
Thanks, ill pass the info onto her

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4- April 13th
Well I switched up the application today ...I applied the Flawless first thing this AM hips,thighs, belly and chest.(no big changes as far as appearance,since last email.) about 10 min later used the Eviscerate. No reaction at all; no redness, burning or tingling. I'm still using about a dime sized amount on the arms and little bigger than a quarter on the hips and thighs. I think my skin is used to it.

I'm taking the stack as directed. I really don't feel any increase in energy, mood wise I'm a little irritable(could be related to monthly cycle its been so long since I had one I forgot what I get like). I haven't noticed any "fat burning " or thermogenic effects. I'm kinda wondering whats the point. I stopped taking all my regular supplements because its just too many pills. I felt better taking my vitamins and Fish Oil & B complex- at least when the B hit my system I felt a little pick up.

Any ideas? She is talking about the DCP and Lean Xtreme

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Energy and mood should not be affected since its topical.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4- April 13th
Well I switched up the application today ...I applied the Flawless first thing this AM hips,thighs, belly and chest.(no big changes as far as appearance,since last email.) about 10 min later used the Eviscerate. No reaction at all; no redness, burning or tingling. I'm still using about a dime sized amount on the arms and little bigger than a quarter on the hips and thighs. I think my skin is used to it.

I'm taking the stack as directed. I really don't feel any increase in energy, mood wise I'm a little irritable(could be related to monthly cycle its been so long since I had one I forgot what I get like). I haven't noticed any "fat burning " or thermogenic effects. I'm kinda wondering whats the point. I stopped taking all my regular supplements because its just too many pills. I felt better taking my vitamins and Fish Oil & B complex- at least when the B hit my system I felt a little pick up.

Any ideas?
First, she needs to use the flawless AFTER the Eviscerate.

Second, this is a localized fat burner - there will be no increase in energy, etc, only an increase in fatloss.

She should, by NO means, cease taking fishoil and B-vitamins.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, edited my post. She is talking about the DCP and Lean Xtreme. Should she feel anything at all with these? She wants to know if they are working.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, edited my post. She is talking about the DCP and Lean Xtreme. Should she feel anything at all with these? She wants to know if they are working.
Lean Xtreme, you won't notice as much.

DCP is most notable while working out and doing cardio - but there should be a nice, smooth increase in overall energy, not in a stim-type way but just plenty of fuel availability, as if you had gotten a solid 8 of sleep.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 5-April 14th
Normally when I use any type of lotion with fragrance after shaving-I feel burning or pain, but I felt this was something I had to test for research sake. I braced myself for the agony that I surely felt would come from doing this. I applied the Eviscerate to my freshly shaved skin. There was NO discomfort at all! Can I just say how very, very impressed I am? I know this will be a big plus for anyone who may be concerned about possible skin irritation after shaving, whether it be females or males. You have won me over even more.
After using both products now for only a couple of days, I have observed that my skins appearance is just nicer. The skin overall is more toned. My pores have gotten smaller and the elasticity has also improved. I didn't expect to see any difference so soon however, I can tell a distinct difference. My skin just looks healthier. I followed the Eviscerate with Flawless and I did get the redness back that I had previously experienced but still no discomfort. It has been 15 minutes and I am starting to feel the warmth but it's not uncomfortable by any means.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Day 5-April 14th
Normally when I use any type of lotion with fragrance after shaving-I feel burning or pain, but I felt this was something I had to test for research sake. I braced myself for the agony that I surely felt would come from doing this. I applied the Eviscerate to my freshly shaved skin. There was NO discomfort at all! Can I just say how very, very impressed I am? I know this will be a big plus for anyone who may be concerned about possible skin irritation after shaving, whether it be females or males. You have won me over even more.
After using both products now for only a couple of days, I have observed that my skins appearance is just nicer. The skin overall is more toned. My pores have gotten smaller and the elasticity has also improved. I didn't expect to see any difference so soon however, I can tell a distinct difference. My skin just looks healthier. I followed the Eviscerate with Flawless and I did get the redness back that I had previously experienced but still no discomfort. It has been 15 minutes and I am starting to feel the warmth but it's not uncomfortable by any means.
great update......we appreciate it!..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I started the Fish oil and my original supps again. I also added Calcium, B-12 and Potassium since my mood is off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started the Fish oil and my original supps again. I also added Calcium, B-12 and Potassium since my mood is off.
How's her vitamin D intake?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The Vit D 400 iu and it also has vit K 40 mcg in the Calcium 500 mg. She takes 2.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I'm sure you are ready to see some more results about the Eviscerate/Java/Flawless Stack. Since my last update ( I believe it was 3 days ago) I have had some pretty substantial inch loss. At the start of this test (04/10/09) my measurements 38/32/43.5 (bust/waist/hips) my arms were 15" and both thighs 25". At last measurements(4/13/09) I was 37/30.5/42.5 14" upper arms, 24" on thighs. Today (04/17/09) I measured 37/29/42 Torso, 13" on each arm & thighs are 22" L and 23" R. I am surprised to say the least that is a total loss of 13 inches. I am stunned. Now I have a confession to make. Every fat loss plan whether it be pill or cream whatever, always says: our products work best when combined with a program of diet and exercise ... of course they do. Diet and exercise alone will do that if you just get off your butt and do something ! I think a true test of how effective a fat loss product is : Will it work if i don't do anything different? If this is as effective as it claims, why should I have to do some insane diet plan or extreme workout to see results? I'm pretty sure my husband is going to be just as surprised when he reads this. I didn't do any of my regular workouts for the last week.. Now, I personally can't sit here and say "Sit on your lazy bum and do nothing..this stuff still works" but, guess what folks? IT DOES. This week I'm going back to my regular program thats 60 min of moderate Cardio 4 times a week (not including my HIIT sessions 3x a week @ 20 mins) and also yoga I know to alot of you that probably seems lightweight , but hey I'm new at this stuff ! I can't wait to see what happens next... Dsade you have an amazing set of products!

Questions I have or comments:

I have noticed that my skin is so glowy and the color is improved..Could that be from the Java/Flawless or maybe the circulation has increased due to the Eviscerate? Whatever the reason, I am happy looking in the mirror. My face is brighter and the overall tone is improved (everyday I see a little bit more improvement ).