dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'sThermoGum is a go!

IT's going to be a hot cinammonRaspberry flavor and pack quite a punch. look s like about C c9 weeks (stupid phone is screwing up)'s

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 weeks? Looking forward to it :thumbsup:
There's a nice clean reboot.

Yep, 9 weeks.

Hoping to be abe to fit-

20mg Geranamine
200mg Raspberry KEtones
40 mg caffeine
and 5 mg piperine in each piece.

Hot Cinnamon Raspberry flavor, sweetened with Xylitol.

probably 35-45 pieces per container for between $6 and $7 (keep in mind that they haven't been quoted fully yet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a nice clean reboot.

Yep, 9 weeks.

Hoping to be abe to fit-

20mg Geranamine
200mg Raspberry KEtones
40 mg caffeine
and 5 mg piperine in each piece.

Hot Cinnamon Raspberry flavor, sweetened with Xylitol.

probably 35-45 pieces per container for between $6 and $7 (keep in mind that they haven't been quoted fully yet.

Explosive stuff! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sounds hot...

woolbeo

Awards
Yeah! So many good things coming out from RPN. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Explosive stuff! :D
This is going to be a huge improvement over first generation caffeine gums....caffeine is foul tasting and to get a decent stim effect it's impossible to cover the bitterness.

Lower dose combined with the synergistic compounds will yield both an instant energy rush, good flavor, appetite suppresion, and far superior thermogenesis.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a huge improvement over first generation caffeine gums....caffeine is foul tasting and to get a decent stim effect it's impossible to cover the bitterness.

Lower dose combined with the synergistic compounds will yield both an instant energy rush, good flavor, appetite suppresion, and far superior thermogenesis.

Absolutely. The 200mg of Raspberry Ketones alone is quite intense, in a positive sense, for one dose, quite apart from the Geranamine and Caffeine. Should induce some nice theromgenic response. It should be interesting to keep the gum for as long as possible under the tongue! Should also stack nicely with non-stim fat burners. :food:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good D. I like the concept behind it, makes life a little easier

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. The 200mg of Raspberry Ketones alone is quite intense, in a positive sense, for one dose, quite apart from the Geranamine and Caffeine. Should induce some nice theromgenic response. It should be interesting to keep the gum for as long as possible under the tongue! Should also stack nicely with non-stim fat burners. :food:
And the RK's have a kickass tingle.
I know I get cravings for gum, which will be ideal for reminding you to take your thermos.

This will also be ideal for office environments where popping pills still has somewhat of a stigma.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to try this! Geranium is great- I've been taking X-Force lately and love it. Having a fat burning gum with some of the same ingredients will be neat.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will also be ideal for office environments where popping pills still has somewhat of a stigma.

Yep! I have that challenge every working day! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will also have a niche for people competing that need additional fat burning and use gum to help curb cravings. I know my trainer is going to the Europa show next week and she is a gum chewing machine on diet :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAH! My coworkers all know I'm the portable pharmacy with all the supps. in my gym back (I take it to my office).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rpn pushes the envelope so damn hard, this sounds really sweet

scb2121

Awards
Been hoping for this one since you first mentioned it DSADE. I'm stoked.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
This will be the only gum in my possession when it's released. The formulation looks great. Very innovative.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that keeps reading it as ThermoGun?...
Considering the results of the poll conducted on this subject, the answer is yes! :drillsergeant: :D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
count me in ! Another great innovative idea

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the most incredible meeting with my logistics rep. Though the initial investment is going to hurt big time, they are way excited to take on such an inovative design.

We're knocking out over 20000 units, so PLEASE support this, if you like it and spread the word.

scb2121

Awards
DSADE you get this out and it is as awesome as it promises to be Every person I know will be buying a few packs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds really interesting...I love me some gum :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I had the most incredible meeting with my logistics rep. Though the initial investment is going to hurt big time, they are way excited to take on such an inovative design.

We're knocking out over 20000 units, so PLEASE support this, if you like it and spread the word.
the investment will be worth it my friend...:cheers:

glendr1

Awards
RPN.....awesome

I would love to have the gum(please put DCP, PHEAR, Eviscerate, and Alpha-Y in with my order).

I will send you my address. :mischievous:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
No doubt this will be a hit Dsade-.This will be the summer of thermogenics from RPN-PHEAR,THERMOGUM,ALPHA-BURN!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wheres my gum! cant wait to get this Matt

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The product is definitely a winner. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is definitely a winner. :thumbsup:
We're probably going to try to do a 10 pack, for convenience stores, too.

Thinking about it - people have no problem dropping $3 on a single "energy shot" with an inferior ingredient profile. Each PIECE of gum is going to give you a better kick than an energy shot, with added thermogenesis and an enjoyable taste.

We can probably do a 10 pack of the Thermogum, in dedicated packaging, for around $5 (this is going to be the price in a convenience store) and STILL give people a way better value.

Other than insurance, which is going to be pricey, this looks like a complete win to go over pretty huge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet how long till I'll be able to order some? I think you said a few months on another post or so but I think I'm wrong in that so if any new ETA has been established I'd be interested in getting it.
I'm hoping for about 6 weeks. Depends on the success of the test batch.

Logistics said that the RK content might need to be dropped to150mg for texture.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
This is ingenuity. I will buy a truckload of this stuff.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logistics said that the RK content might need to be dropped to150mg for texture.
Still great! Some fat burners even include this much RK as daily dose, so if one takes up to three ThermoGums daily, that should be quite a solid punch of RK alone. :food:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're probably going to try to do a 10 pack, for convenience stores, too.
This is probably a three-to-five-day supply, if one pack contains 10 ThermoGums per pack. Is this assumption correct? How many packs would be in a case (or box)?

Thinking about it - people have no problem dropping $3 on a single "energy shot" with an inferior ingredient profile. Each PIECE of gum is going to give you a better kick than an energy shot, with added thermogenesis and an enjoyable taste.
Absolutely right!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is probably a three-to-five-day supply, if one pack contains 10 ThermoGums per pack. Is this assumption correct? How many packs would be in a case (or box)?
After measuring out the containers with the guidelines they gave me, they will hold around 35 pieces. These will remain in the fitness markets like Nutraplanet.

The 10 packs will be offered individually in gyms, convenience stores, adult stores, etc.

a case would probaly hold 25 - 10 packs, and be a pop-up display.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! back the truck up with my thermogum. This product has HUGE written all over it. Everyone has the time to pop a piece of gum where sometimes supps are not so easy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After measuring out the containers with the guidelines they gave me, they will hold around 35 pieces. These will remain in the fitness markets like Nutraplanet.

The 10 packs will be offered individually in gyms, convenience stores, adult stores, etc.

a case would probaly hold 25 - 10 packs, and be a pop-up display.
Thanks for the clarification! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the clarification! :thumbsup:
I just spoke to my UK distributor at PredatorNutrition....he checked and verified that there be absolutely NO problems with the UK markets.

There is phenomenal potential with this..phenomenal.

UKStrength

Nice one RPN, I've been waiting for a product like this forever! Burning extra fat 24/7...love it! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just spoke to my UK distributor at PredatorNutrition....he checked and verified that there be absolutely NO problems with the UK markets.
Sounds great!

There is phenomenal potential with this..phenomenal.
Indeed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3