dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last of the DCP shipped out to Nutra today, and I have yet to have a firm production company signed on to take over the project.

At this sales pace, this is about 2 weeks worth of DCP. :(

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
it shows out of stock at Nutra already!!!!! :frustrate:jaw::jaw::jaw:

glad I just got my order!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it shows out of stock at Nutra already!!!!! :frustrate:jaw::jaw::jaw:

glad I just got my order!
that was probably just the 30 or so they had in stock this morning. They probably did not update with the pending shipment.

I'll email Darren to try to get stock raised back up.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle stashed away.. but whats the deal with this. Will it come back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle stashed away.. but whats the deal with this. Will it come back?
The formula is incredibly difficult to run. Due to massive and repeated delays, we were forced to fire the last prodction company.

We have not found another production company that is confident enough to take over, so there is no way of knowing when it will be restocked. =(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The formula is incredibly difficult to run. Due to massive and repeated delays, we were forced to fire the last prodction company.

We have not found another production company that is confident enough to take over, so there is no way of knowing when it will be restocked. =(

:frustrate:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Feck! I was just about to start ordering my summer supps! Guess I gotta wait til Monday.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
This is very ****ing wack.

Damnit.

How can a company afford to lose you guys as a customer in this economy? Idiots.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very ****ing wack.

Damnit.

How can a company afford to lose you guys as a customer in this economy? Idiots.
I wonder that, too...within the span of 6 weeks we pulled the Havoc and DCP from them.

They quoted me 4-5 weeks for the DCP...and always ended up taking closer to 14 weeks, all the while overhead chomping up every single bit of profit we WOULD have made. For the last two runs, accounting for that, we ended up WAY in the red.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gut Health first, and NOW this?
Damn it!

I sure hope you can get this back into production, D.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I'm glad I have a bottle of this in the cupboard.

scb2121

Awards
Looks like dcp is back in stock, but the Shredded summer stack is gone?

carbonblu

Awards
yea what happend to the summer stack is it over with ?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have one I haven`t started yet and just ordered 2 more just to be safe.

ViperKing666

Awards
When DCP comes back in...

We should have a celebration sale... B2G1F? =)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im ok with this because i heeded dsades earlier warning about this. ive got 15 bottles in my stash

glendr1

Awards
Please forgive my ignorance...

Would it be beneficial for you to own your own production company? This is my ignorance speaking, but it would seem you could avoid time delays which means losing money. Of course I don't know the cost and time it would take away from developing supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be beneficial for you to own your own production company? This is my ignorance speaking, but it would seem you could avoid time delays which means losing money. Of course I don't know the cost and time it would take away from developing supplements.
Eventually, yes. For now, cGMP makes startup costs prohibitive, but I am working with several other companies to buy into a shared production facility that will allow all of us to cut overhead somewhat.