Havoc

cipriano9

Awards
Ive decided to try havoc and it has been amazing. my max bench has gone up 20lbs the 1st week (265) and Im 5'8 150lb 21yrs old.
I was curious what some good pre workout supps to stack with this would be. Im currently using jack3d.

Im also having trouble setting up a good PCT.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided to try havoc and it has been amazing. my max bench has gone up 20lbs the 1st week (265) and I'm 5'8 150lb 21yrs old.
I was curious what some good pre workout supps to stack with this would be. I'M currently using jack3d.

I'M also having trouble setting up a good PCT.
you would want to stay away from Stim products on cycle as it will effect your Blood Pressure in a negative manner. ( raise it ) Most people save the pre work out sups till PCT as NO products are really not needed on cycle.

PCT can be a simple OTC for just a cookie cutter cycle like Havoc solo.

hope this helps

Ern

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the increase on your bench.

for future cycles, i highly suggest having your pct in line before commencing your cycle.

good luck

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
for future cycles, i highly suggest having your pct in line before commencing your cycle.
Agreed. I think PCT is most important part of cycle as it permits for retention of gains and minimizes negative long term sides. I always go all out with PCT cause I think it makes all the difference. If it was me I'd get some nolvadex, like 100 10mg should do it and some clomid, like 25 50mg pills and primordial performance's testosterone recovery stack. Wk.1 = 60mg nolva/day, 100mg clomid/day; Wk.2=40mg nolva/day, 50mg clomid/day; Wk.3=20mg nolva/day, 25mg clomid/day, sustain alpha, toco-8, endoamp; wk.4=10mg nolva/day, sustain alpha, toco-8, endoamp; keep taking the sustain alpha, toco-8 and endoamp till you finish what comes with the testosterone recovery stack. My experience, with that PCT, you should retain almost all your gains, no gyno, good libido, etc.