John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed it. and Im sure My newphew who i got it will. Something to get him into health and muscles.

Cheers

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! :)

I worked hard on it, and hoped to be able to catch a trend...perhaps too early. How old is your nephew?

Book #2, Irwin's Fort, should be coming soon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! :)

I worked hard on it, and hoped to be able to catch a trend...perhaps too early. How old is your nephew?

Book #2, Irwin's Fort, should be coming soon.
Two years and six months old.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got that in my cart right now for my young bros.-in-law. They're between the ages of 1 and 10. Been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I was out of work. :(

Gonna nab that with some eviscerate as soon as the latter hits NP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got that in my cart right now for my young bros.-in-law. They're between the ages of 1 and 10. Been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I was out of work. :(

Gonna nab that with some eviscerate as soon as the latter hits NP.
The old Visser should be there Monday. I sent tracking and all info to Nutra, so hoping they pop up a presale.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The old Visser should be there Monday. I sent tracking and all info to Nutra, so hoping they pop up a presale.
A pre-sale would be appreciated (hint, hint NP reps!) - I plan on 2 or 3 bottles; a couple for me and one for the wife. Napalm has worked very well for me, and E's formula looks like a step even further.

We'll keep tabs on it's performance and make sure we give some good feedback.