Russell the Mussel book

  1. Russell the Mussel book


    I enjoyed it. and Im sure My newphew who i got it will. Something to get him into health and muscles.

    Cheers
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching


  2. Thanks!

    I worked hard on it, and hoped to be able to catch a trend...perhaps too early. How old is your nephew?

    Book #2, Irwin's Fort, should be coming soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks!

    I worked hard on it, and hoped to be able to catch a trend...perhaps too early. How old is your nephew?

    Book #2, Irwin's Fort, should be coming soon.
    Two years and six months old.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  4. I've got that in my cart right now for my young bros.-in-law. They're between the ages of 1 and 10. Been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I was out of work.

    Gonna nab that with some eviscerate as soon as the latter hits NP.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I've got that in my cart right now for my young bros.-in-law. They're between the ages of 1 and 10. Been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I was out of work.

    Gonna nab that with some eviscerate as soon as the latter hits NP.
    The old Visser should be there Monday. I sent tracking and all info to Nutra, so hoping they pop up a presale.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The old Visser should be there Monday. I sent tracking and all info to Nutra, so hoping they pop up a presale.
    A pre-sale would be appreciated (hint, hint NP reps!) - I plan on 2 or 3 bottles; a couple for me and one for the wife. Napalm has worked very well for me, and E's formula looks like a step even further.

    We'll keep tabs on it's performance and make sure we give some good feedback.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Russel the Mussel enroute to Nutra
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:09 AM
  2. To those with the Vida book...
    By CosmosM3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in