dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Eviscerate represents a leap forward in targeted fatloss products. Eviscerate's potent formula has been proven in the real world to dramatically reduce unwanted and unsightly fat deposits, including dreaded arm/leg/abdominal fat and cellulite. Eviscerate: Reveal the Lean Underneath.

MFD in USA by Recomp Performance Nutrition, Hilliard, OH 43026

Directions: Apply a thin layer of product on desired area twice daily. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Wash hands thoroughly and keep away from eyes and mouth.

Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to run these as a beta to assess the capsaicin content (please give feedback - more, less or just right...goldilocks especially encouraged to leave feedback ) on Nutra for $22.99.

Final price in this will likely be $38.99 or so.

Stock went out today, so should arrive Friday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll grab one and more dcp for the lady friend
You bring up a good point...this is a HIGHLY effective product when combined with systemic fat burners of your choice - preferably non-stim (localized adrenergic-mediated lipolysis is much preferred) or at most semi-stim (PHEAR/HEAT Stack, etc.)

Once we go final, I'll push for more combo deals.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Looks bad ass Dsade!Very unique profile.Will def have to run this with some DCP/Alphaburn.Love the fact that I can lean out my arms a bit more too on this

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for everyone's information, this is the product previously known as ArmDefine. If I remember correctly, Matt has included some localized NO supportive compounds. Maybe we can get him to expand on those....:thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Looks Awesome, I just started napalm with quercetin added but may have to put that on hold to test this out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good...now to try and scrape some money up again :cool:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1: Chem Biodivers. 2009 Mar;6(3):402-10.Click here to read Links
Fatty acid synthase inhibitors from Geum japonicum Thunb. var. chinense.
Liu H, Li J, Zhao W, Bao L, Song X, Xia Y, Wang X, Zhang C, Wang X, Yao X, Li M.

Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 8 Zhongguancun Beiertiao Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P. R. China.

Bioassay-guided fractionation of the MeOH extract of Geum japonicum Thunb. var. chinense using the fatty acid synthase inhibition assay led to the isolation of a new dimeric ellagitannin, gemin G (1), together with six known compounds, gemin A (2), casuarinin (3), pedunculagin (4), potentillin (5) , tellimagrandin II (6), and ellagic acid (7). Their structures were determined on the basis of spectroscopic analyses. Compounds 1-7 displayed strong inhibitory activities on fatty acid synthase with IC(50) values in the range of 0.21-41.4 microM. Compounds 1-4 exhibited significant antioxidant activities higher than vitamin C in the ORAC assay. Compounds 1 and 2 also showed weak cytotoxic effects on BGC-823 cell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Dec 24;56(24):11668-74.Click here to read Links
Active compounds from Lagerstroemia speciosa, insulin-like glucose uptake-stimulatory/inhibitory and adipocyte differentiation-inhibitory activities in 3T3-L1 cells.
Bai N, He K, Roller M, Zheng B, Chen X, Shao Z, Peng T, Zheng Q.

Naturex, Inc., 375 Huyler Street, South Hackensack, New Jersey 07606, USA.

Seven ellagitannins, lagerstroemin (1), flosin B (2), stachyurin (3), casuarinin (4), casuariin (5), epipunicacortein A (6), and 2, 3-(S)-hexahydroxydiphenoyl-alpha/beta-D-glucose (7), together with one ellagic acid sulfate, 3-O-methyl-ellagic acid 4'-sulfate (8), ellagic acid (9), and four methyl ellagic acid derivatives, 3-O-methylellagic acid (10), 3,3'-di-O-methylellagic acid (11), 3,4,3'-tri-O-methylellagic acid (12), and 3,4,8,9,10-pentahydroxydibenzo[b,d]pyran-6-one (13), were identified by the bioassay-directed isolation from the leaves of Lagerstroemia speciosa (L.) Pers. The chemical structures of these components were established on the basis of one- and two-dimensional NMR and high-resolution mass spectroscopic analyses. Other known compounds, including corosolic acid, gallic acid, 4-hydroxybenzoic acid, 3-O-methylprotocatechuic acid, caffeic acid, p-coumaric acid, kaempferol, quercetin, and isoquercitrin, were also isolated from the same plant. The obtained ellagitannins exhibited strong activities in both stimulating insulin-like glucose uptake (1-5 and 7) and inhibiting adipocyte differentiation (1 and 4) in 3T3-L1 cells. Meanwhile, ellagic acid derivatives (10-13) showed an inhibitory effect on glucose transport assay. This study is the first to report an inhibitory effect for methyl ellagic acid derivatives.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is also an interesting formula if you like to see vascularity. It increases my arm and leg vascularity after I use it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is also an interesting formula if you like to see vascularity. It increases my arm and leg vascularity after I use it.
This would be the benzyl nicotinate's effects...massive vascular enhancement. Increased blood flow helps to mobilize freed faty acids away from adipocytes to be burned.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This would be the benzyl nicotinate's effects...massive vascular enhancement. Increased blood flow helps to mobilize freed faty acids away from adipocytes to be burned.
Aye, and burn it does! :scared::laugh:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aye, and burn it does! :scared::laugh:
The most delightful burn, though...different than the Capsaicin burn (which is somewhat muted in this formula).

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The most delightful burn, though...different than the Capsaicin burn (which is somewhat muted in this formula).
DSADE is this going to be ok to put on a few minutes before clothes? Or is there any risk of staining clothes etc?

Also how long does the burn last for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE is this going to be ok to put on a few minutes before clothes? Or is there any risk of staining clothes etc?

Also how long does the burn last for?
It is brownish, but it soaks in very quickly. Try to give it 5 minutes or so.

The burn is different for everyone...I get the sudden burn from the Benyl Nicotinate, which subsides slowly, then a smoldering from the capsaicin that lasts for hours and hours.

Part of the reason we're looking for some good feedback here.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is brownish, but it soaks in very quickly. Try to give it 5 minutes or so.

The burn is different for everyone...I get the sudden burn from the Benyl Nicotinate, which subsides slowly, then a smoldering from the capsaicin that lasts for hours and hours.

Part of the reason we're looking for some good feedback here.
No problem I will be sure to give some solid feedback as soon as I get mine going. I guess I am just wondering if I will be able to use it daily before I put on my boring white dress shirt (sometimes its blue can you believe it?) or do I run the risk of staining the shirt? Its tough because I have to be able to make sure I can use it on a daily basis and the work week presents wardrobe problems.

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem I will be sure to give some solid feedback as soon as I get mine going. I guess I am just wondering if I will be able to use it daily before I put on my boring white dress shirt (sometimes its blue can you believe it?) or do I run the risk of staining the shirt? Its tough because I have to be able to make sure I can use it on a daily basis and the work week presents wardrobe problems.

Mr.50
That's also going to be a tough call with summer coming up (increased sweating), but I have white shirts I have worn with zero staining. It absorbs quickly.

If not, RPN assumes no liability for ruined garments or mistaken deportations due to brown staining.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill give it a go. im probably a good subject also because im decently lean except for the last little bit of belly fat and small spare tire

dlepez20

Awards
Would running this concurrently with Napalm be a bad idea? For example, I would apply Eviscerate only on my arms and then Napalm only on my abs and obliques.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's also going to be a tough call with summer coming up (increased sweating), but I have white shirts I have worn with zero staining. It absorbs quickly.

If not, RPN assumes no liability for ruined garments or mistaken deportations due to brown staining.
Love the disclaimer...

Mr.50

Also why not just wear a white t-shirt under your dress shirt to test it out?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Good to hear because i have already been sweating like crazy!

I will file multiple law suits against RPN for ruining all of my nice white dress shirts! Oh whever will I do without them (LOL, JK)

ill give it a go. im probably a good subject also because im decently lean except for the last little bit of belly fat and small spare tire
That is exactly the point I am at.....5'8'' 200lbs and about 10% b.f. but that last little bit around the lower abs will not go......YET!

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also why not just wear a white t-shirt under your dress shirt to test it out?[/QUOTE]

Because I am totally thick headed and did not think of that myself :bandit: Must have been smoking the same as the bandit above......

Great point! I'll give it a shot with the t-shirt ...

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would running this concurrently with Napalm be a bad idea? For example, I would apply Eviscerate only on my arms and then Napalm only on my abs and obliques.
i would use the Napalm on straight belly and the Eviscerate on arms and obliques.

Eviscerate contains napalm (licensed from Avant) anyway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, I tucked a picture up there in post #1.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of logs or before/after pictures posted?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Planning on getting this for the wife, along with some DCP/Lean Xtreme and FLawless with the Java Leather. How will the skin products be together? GOod idea or bad?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is nice to know. The full-blown capsaicin burn can be quite distracting. I'll try to get some Eviscerate next week and use it solo. I know a non-stim fat burner can be added, yet I would like to see how it fares on its own. The second round will be with DCP or Lean Xtreme.
Did I miss it, or haven't you mentioned yet how long a pack of Eviscerate may last at twice daily applications?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Planning on getting this for the wife, along with some DCP/Lean Xtreme and FLawless with the Java Leather. How will the skin products be together? GOod idea or bad?
The Java Lather is a soap so it will be fine. I would have her space the Flawless and the Eviscerate out. Maybe apply the Flawless right before bed. And use the Eviscerate after shower and again late afternoon/early evening.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be on this, like white on rice.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be on this, like white on rice.
This is one of those odd things that seems to stay on you forever. I put some on around say 5pm last night. I could feel it this morning when I showered and the water hit. It seems to warm up the caps.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is one of those odd things that seems to stay on you forever. I put some on around say 5pm last night. I could feel it this morning when I showered and the water hit. It seems to warm up the caps.

Crader,

Suppose someone were to use this twice a day (possibly with some clen added) for 2 weeks just on lower abs and they were already pretty low body fat (~10%)......do you think that two weeks time would give noticable results? Would it take a while after stopping to see the results because of water retention from the Yohimbe?

Thanks.

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crader,

Suppose someone were to use this twice a day (possibly with some clen added) for 2 weeks just on lower abs and they were already pretty low body fat (~10%)......do you think that two weeks time would give noticable results? Would it take a while after stopping to see the results because of water retention from the Yohimbe?

Thanks.

Mr.50
We completely counteracted the water retention...there is zero.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss it, or haven't you mentioned yet how long a pack of Eviscerate may last at twice daily applications?
Any response here, dsade?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Did you still go ahead and apply another layer?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait for this!!! ive tried Napalm and am using dermatherm now. Eviscerate looks like a far superior formula.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this. I'm using Napalm currently and I'd like to pick this up for comparisons sake.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
How large is the bottle? Will 30ml of clen fit in ?

Count me in on the beta , I will also keep a log

This is a good question...I know with straight Napalm you can get 30mL of liquid clen in a bottle before it is too diluted...any idea how much can be added to this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a good question...I know with straight Napalm you can get 30mL of liquid clen in a bottle before it is too diluted...any idea how much can be added to this?
This is a 120ml bottle...should last about 3-4 weeks. 30ml of Clen won't fit right away - you will have to remove some of the Eviscerate - but most Liquid Clens are dissolved in alcohol. It will dilute by 1/4, so I would not add more than 10ml.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a 120ml bottle...should last about 3-4 weeks. 30ml of Clen won't fit right away - you will have to remove some of the Eviscerate - but most Liquid Clens are dissolved in alcohol. It will dilute by 1/4, so I would not add more than 10ml.
Hmm that does not sound too good because the "brand" of liquid clen I have from a repuatable supplier does not come in sufficient concentration to make 10ml do much as an addition to the formula. I believe the concentration is like 20mcgs per ML or something like that, comes in 60ml bottle. Any suggestions?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm that does not sound too good because the "brand" of liquid clen I have from a repuatable supplier does not come in sufficient concentration to make 10ml do much as an addition to the formula. I believe the concentration is like 20mcgs per ML or something like that, comes in 60ml bottle. Any suggestions?
Only other thing to do is pick up some clen powder and dissolve it into the liquid clen first...impossible to measure that out, though. The ones I always got were 200mcg/ml.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Get a large pot, fill with 3/4 water, and bring to slow boil. Find a thinner glass plate that is oven safe, place on top of the pot. Pour clen into plate, the steam will evaporate the alcohol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3