RPN Presents: Eviscerate

Page 2 of 21 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    can this be opened to add clen?
    Oh yeah, easily.

2. Any chance of logs or before/after pictures posted?
    •   

3. Planning on getting this for the wife, along with some DCP/Lean Xtreme and FLawless with the Java Leather. How will the skin products be together? GOod idea or bad?

4. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    can this be opened to add clen?
    yep screwoff lid.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The most delightful burn, though...different than the Capsaicin burn (which is somewhat muted in this formula).
    That is nice to know. The full-blown capsaicin burn can be quite distracting. I'll try to get some Eviscerate next week and use it solo. I know a non-stim fat burner can be added, yet I would like to see how it fares on its own. The second round will be with DCP or Lean Xtreme.
    Did I miss it, or haven't you mentioned yet how long a pack of Eviscerate may last at twice daily applications?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Planning on getting this for the wife, along with some DCP/Lean Xtreme and FLawless with the Java Leather. How will the skin products be together? GOod idea or bad?
    The Java Lather is a soap so it will be fine. I would have her space the Flawless and the Eviscerate out. Maybe apply the Flawless right before bed. And use the Eviscerate after shower and again late afternoon/early evening.

7. I'm gonna be on this, like white on rice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I'm gonna be on this, like white on rice.
    This is one of those odd things that seems to stay on you forever. I put some on around say 5pm last night. I could feel it this morning when I showered and the water hit. It seems to warm up the caps.

9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    This is one of those odd things that seems to stay on you forever. I put some on around say 5pm last night. I could feel it this morning when I showered and the water hit. It seems to warm up the caps.

Crader,

Suppose someone were to use this twice a day (possibly with some clen added) for 2 weeks just on lower abs and they were already pretty low body fat (~10%)......do you think that two weeks time would give noticable results? Would it take a while after stopping to see the results because of water retention from the Yohimbe?

Thanks.

Mr.50

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Crader,

Suppose someone were to use this twice a day (possibly with some clen added) for 2 weeks just on lower abs and they were already pretty low body fat (~10%)......do you think that two weeks time would give noticable results? Would it take a while after stopping to see the results because of water retention from the Yohimbe?

Thanks.

Mr.50
    We completely counteracted the water retention...there is zero.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Did I miss it, or haven't you mentioned yet how long a pack of Eviscerate may last at twice daily applications?
    Any response here, dsade?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    yep screwoff lid.

How large is the bottle? Will 30ml of clen fit in ?

Count me in on the beta , I will also keep a log

13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Did you still go ahead and apply another layer?

14. i cant wait for this!!! ive tried Napalm and am using dermatherm now. Eviscerate looks like a far superior formula.

15. I'm very interested in this. I'm using Napalm currently and I'd like to pick this up for comparisons sake.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    How large is the bottle? Will 30ml of clen fit in ?

Count me in on the beta , I will also keep a log

This is a good question...I know with straight Napalm you can get 30mL of liquid clen in a bottle before it is too diluted...any idea how much can be added to this?

17. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    This is a good question...I know with straight Napalm you can get 30mL of liquid clen in a bottle before it is too diluted...any idea how much can be added to this?
    This is a 120ml bottle...should last about 3-4 weeks. 30ml of Clen won't fit right away - you will have to remove some of the Eviscerate - but most Liquid Clens are dissolved in alcohol. It will dilute by 1/4, so I would not add more than 10ml.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is a 120ml bottle...should last about 3-4 weeks. 30ml of Clen won't fit right away - you will have to remove some of the Eviscerate - but most Liquid Clens are dissolved in alcohol. It will dilute by 1/4, so I would not add more than 10ml.
    Hmm that does not sound too good because the "brand" of liquid clen I have from a repuatable supplier does not come in sufficient concentration to make 10ml do much as an addition to the formula. I believe the concentration is like 20mcgs per ML or something like that, comes in 60ml bottle. Any suggestions?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hmm that does not sound too good because the "brand" of liquid clen I have from a repuatable supplier does not come in sufficient concentration to make 10ml do much as an addition to the formula. I believe the concentration is like 20mcgs per ML or something like that, comes in 60ml bottle. Any suggestions?
    Only other thing to do is pick up some clen powder and dissolve it into the liquid clen first...impossible to measure that out, though. The ones I always got were 200mcg/ml.

20. Get a large pot, fill with 3/4 water, and bring to slow boil. Find a thinner glass plate that is oven safe, place on top of the pot. Pour clen into plate, the steam will evaporate the alcohol.

21. I'm so on this! Can't beat that price. Dsade in a few years you will own the supplement market. You come out with cool stuff non stop.

22. Give it a try without clen first. I am on no diet and have a complete set of abs using it. I have not needed to add anything to it.

At the very least use it to see if the heat is going to be something you like before you dump some expensive clen in it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Any response here, dsade?
    I have not used a full bottle yet. Depends I guess on how many places you use it. I'm using it on abs, arms and quads. I would say a month maybe. A little goes a long way nd it has a runny consisitency so it spreads and rubs in easliy.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sorry Strat....I stuck your answer in here without addressing it directly to you. My fault.

25. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Give it a try without clen first. I am on no diet and have a complete set of abs using it. I have not needed to add anything to it.

At the very least use it to see if the heat is going to be something you like before you dump some expensive clen in it.
    Thanks Crader and DSADE for the responses. I will give it a shot without any clen and then see...

26. Thank you Crader and dsade for your responses.

27. Looks like I will be on Nutras site all day waiting for it to be added : )

28. looking good on this guys, going to have to give this a shot

29. Looks good. I just got done with a nice lil 6 week use of DCP/LR. Great stack, of course!

Will be on Nutra's site today looking to add this new product and that DCP/LE stack to my cart.

So far as of 11:30 est, not there

soon

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:47 AM