Question about renegade skin balm

donny

Awards
Hey Dsade, I was thinkin of pickin up some renegade skin balm, how long does a 1oz (tube im guessing?) last? 10-20 applications? Im going to be on the prowl for teh ladies, and want to be well stocked :)

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
So far I have used mine like 10-15 times and I still have a lot left so I guess 45-60

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering that you only use a tiny amount on your neck etc, I would say at least 40 apps.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
You only need to use like a pea size amount.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using the same bottle now - at least once a day, usually twice - for close to 45 days. It is finally on its last days. :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade, I was thinkin of pickin up some renegade skin balm, how long does a 1oz (tube im guessing?) last? 10-20 applications? Im going to be on the prowl for teh ladies, and want to be well stocked :)
haha...little goes a looong way

donny

Awards
^^ dang, thats sweet, im definitely picking up some with my next nutra order

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering that you only use a tiny amount on your neck etc, I would say at least 40 apps.
I hear it is a function of neck size! More seriously, I'll try this out next week. My parcel with some more RPN goodies should be delivered next week. Something to look forward to!

donny

Awards
Says out of stock when I tried to add it at the planet, any word when more will be getting in? :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says out of stock when I tried to add it at the planet, any word when more will be getting in? :(
Should be more there on Monday.

I actually fried my USB subsystem when I overloaded it trying to print a copy of the new book. and it delayed orders for a day.

Oops.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
just got mine and ill be trying it tomorrow. Cant wait to see results. I have a good situation ill be using it. I'll report back with a quick review. I just took a shower with java lather and it was amazingly refreshing. I smell really good. Blemish smells really bad though I havent used mmine yet but it smells pretty bad.