dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone - especially those that supported RPN with the purchase of Russel the Mussel -

I want to do a package special for the first 300 books of Irwin's Fort (book #2). We're going to offer a t-shirt/book combo (this is a HARDCOVER book) for around $12-$13, but I wanted your opinion on designs that your kids would wear.

Here are the options:

Any input here is appreciated.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cover looks good matt....congrats buddy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this one. the others are too "busy" to really look right on a tshirt. they are fine on a book, or poster.

maybe the first one, but i guess i'd need to see it on a single color background instead of a gradient

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer the first. Has a friendly air that makes it the most appealing option, for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats been happening with this?
Can't even afford to have them published yet.

With the slow rate of sales of Russel the Mussel, I would basically be tying up over 10k for several years before seeing any kind of return.

While my motivation isn't all money, our bottleneck on unreleased product has been funding.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you thought about partially getting it involved (either russel or irwin) in the Imagination Library? its one of dolly parton's foundations, is run through United Way. If not that one, maybe possible to get involved in something similar? to at least get them out there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought about partially getting it involved (either russel or irwin) in the Imagination Library? its one of dolly parton's foundations, is run through United Way. If not that one, maybe possible to get involved in something similar? to at least get them out there.
I wish I had more than 30 minutes a day to handle new projects. As it is, everyone's gettingg pissed because of delays while I have to deal with all kinds of BS.

I've sent copies to various school organizations and charities, and nobody bothers to get back with me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah I just checked, all their books are through the Penguin group