m/t/th/f lifter: when to dose havoc on pulse...

1. m/t/th/f lifter: when to dose havoc on pulse...

thanks in advance...

i lift on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday. i just started a havoc pulse today. should i dose on m/w/f? or should i alternate m/t/f one week, then m/th/f the next-to keep the doses on lifting days only.

am i thinking too much?

btw, fourth aas cycle; all supps in place, blah blah blah.

2. Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!.

All the info is there, but. Dose pre and post work out on the days your lifting. Make sure you have two days straight with out a dose once a week, and AT LEAST three days off in total, hence pulse.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!.

All the info is there, but. Dose pre and post work out on the days your lifting. Make sure you have two days straight with out a dose once a week, and AT LEAST three days off in total, hence pulse.
    i'll dose m/w/f. thanks.
    •   

4. Let me know how this works for you. While I can't say that pulsing is ideal for a compound like Havoc, some have claimed decent results.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. I tried pulsing epi for 2 weeks and felt nowt so switched up to full time for the last 2.5 weeks (until the bottle was done)...

In hindsight i would have just gone straight in at full time dosing. when I run Havoc before summer I will be doing just that!

edit - dsade, did you get my PM chap?

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let me know how this works for you. While I can't say that pulsing is ideal for a compound like Havoc, some have claimed decent results.
    if it weren't 4 life, i'd log it. I'll post a review though :bruce3: .

fwiw, my previous 3 cycles involved strt cycling superdrol once, and pulsing epi twice. pulsing seems to work better 4 me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low dose epi pulse question.
    By pavb10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM
  2. low dose or pulse
    By TBULL in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:52 AM
  3. pulse or low dose cycle
    By TBULL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2