Gut Health question

someonehs

Awards
I had a question about the new gut health... I have a couple of friends who I'm hoping this will help with their IBS.... will the new one be as effective for those symptoms?

I would assume they'd have better results doing the 2/day instead of just 1/day after the loading? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a question about the new gut health... I have a couple of friends who I'm hoping this will help with their IBS.... will the new one be as effective for those symptoms?

I would assume they'd have better results doing the 2/day instead of just 1/day after the loading? Thanks.
Though the new version is probably 2 months out, on paper it should be superior to the current formula in all aspects. the design incorporated complementary species, rather than competitive, each specialized to thrive at a different aspect of digestion and immune support.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I really wasn't expecting the new stuff to be ready so quick. I stocked up on about 15 months worth at the begining of the year just incase, LOL.

Good news to hear indeed. Can't wait to compare it VS the stuff I already have.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Though the new version is probably 2 months out, on paper it should be superior to the current formula in all aspects. the design incorporated complementary species, rather than competitive, each specialized to thrive at a different aspect of digestion and immune support.

Anyupdate? I hope it is coming out soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyupdate? I hope it is coming out soon
Now I am seeing why this economy is in the crapper. NOBODY wants to undertake a new project.

However, they will sell me all the Creatine monohydrate I can ask for....yeah, thanks.

Still working on a lab/production facility that can handle cultivation of the organisms.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Now I am seeing why this economy is in the crapper. NOBODY wants to undertake a new project.

However, they will sell me all the Creatine monohydrate I can ask for....yeah, thanks.

Still working on a lab/production facility that can handle cultivation of the organisms.
Thats sucks, I love the Gut Health so I cant wait to the new one comes out. I wish you the best of luck of finding one soon

someonehs

Awards
good thing I PIITB x 5 at whey cheap! got a stash for a bit now

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have stress related IBS and have had no flare ups and I have been able to eat the occasional ice cream while on Gut Health.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive been eating rediculously clean, so im hoping Gut Health protects me when im in Mexico next week....worked wonders last year with all the foreign food and booze...