Nutra is carrying the New flawless right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the flawless along with banish, java lather, and slick pleasures...

these are all the most up to date formulas correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flawless is not the new formula, it is a closeout of the old.

While the scent is reduced from the original version, we are still awaiting labels for the true NEW flawless.

Should be shipped out sometime next week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
The flawless is not the new formula, it is a closeout of the old.

While the scent is reduced from the original version, we are still awaiting labels for the true NEW flawless.

Should be shipped out sometime next week.
crap... how do i cancel out the flawless then? I wanted the newest version...

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just email customer service at NP and they should be able to take care of you.

Also, the old formula is also still very effective, for stretchmarks Tex. You might want to try running it for a few weeks before switching to the new one. Your feedback after trying both would be invaluable.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just email customer service at NP and they should be able to take care of you.

Also, the old formula is also still very effective, for stretchmarks Tex. You might want to try running it for a few weeks before switching to the new one. Your feedback after trying both would be invaluable.
I have used old formula. I like it, but the smell was a bit strong. and then the hurricane hit me and it was never seen again... poor little lonely flawless

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Been logging the new stuff-100x times different. Alomst zero scent-the light scent it does have, is like the BoBu butter.You'll def be happy.Dsade, is the writeup gonna be coming this week also?Interested in reading about these new ingredients.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been logging the new stuff-100x times different. Alomst zero scent-the light scent it does have, is like the BoBu butter.You'll def be happy.Dsade, is the writeup gonna be coming this week also?Interested in reading about these new ingredients.
I'm running quite a bit behind on the writeup...things are bumping on the production side of things.