Flawless Ultra review

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to Dsade for hookn me up with a tester jar.It arrived yesterday and I applied it after using java lather.At first I was confused cause it came in the old jar, but I remembered the labels weren't in yet.One loook though, and you can tell the difference, it's much lighter in color, the texture is thicker, and yes, there is no smell.After applying I did notice the ''tingling'' feeling a bit more, but subsided after a few minutes.Dried very quickly, and never had any maple scent.It does have a very light scent similar to BoBu,but that goes away within 10-15 minutes.Overall, considering the vast new profile, its 10/10.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also been using it on my forehead and, it could just be over-optimism, but my forehead wrinkles seem a lot less "pronounced".

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, its optimism, you are just as wrinkled ;)

I'm glad you like the new Flawless!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I definitley do-I especially like the new consistency.I plan on picking up more for my girlfriend and her sister soon.U said around another week before labels and shipping Dsade?Also, looking forward to the writeup, alot of very interesting compounds to read about.I like the green coconut water extract.I'll update tomorrow.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get one of the tester jars also. I have very similar feedback. Definitely like the consistency of the new one over the old one.

However, I actually felt less of the tingling. Does already having Beta Alanine supplementation in one's diet reduce the effects of external beta alanine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to get one of the tester jars also. I have very similar feedback. Definitely like the consistency of the new one over the old one.

However, I actually felt less of the tingling. Does already having Beta Alanine supplementation in one's diet reduce the effects of external beta alanine?
parasthesia, Yes, but not the effectiveness.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Ok, just applied second application after showering from work. It goes on very, very clean with no streaking, and also, I feel it dries 100% quicker.Skin feels smoother today than before I first used it.For me, the tingle feeling is intense for like 3-4 minutes, than just dissapears.Any word when yet when the finals go out?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to know guys! I never had a problem with the old one, just mainly the smell. My stretchmarks are starting to expand pretty badly further down my bicep and up onto my pecs... ah damn skin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, just applied second application after showering from work. It goes on very, very clean with no streaking, and also, I feel it dries 100% quicker.Skin feels smoother today than before I first used it.For me, the tingle feeling is intense for like 3-4 minutes, than just dissapears.Any word when yet when the finals go out?
Should have labels on Monday.

We kept the Flawless name...not Flawless Ultra. The label looks the same but the ingredients are updated.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Cool-everythings still goin good.I seem to have gotten use the the beta alanine-the tingling dissapears within a minute.I really like how clean this goes on, and it dries very quick.Skin is already looking better

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Update-lovn the new stuff!Skin is noticeably smoother and healthier.Ive been applying twice a day, and theres barely a dent in the jar.Considering now the price will be about the same, with the amazing upgrade and now longer lasting cream, this is gonna be a huge hit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update-lovn the new stuff!Skin is noticeably smoother and healthier.Ive been applying twice a day, and theres barely a dent in the jar.Considering now the price will be about the same, with the amazing upgrade and now longer lasting cream, this is gonna be a huge hit.
We're even doing a badass jar and label upgrade - very cool clear acrylic with silver accents - and still for the same price.

Getting this baby ready for retail store shelves.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!Are you still trying to move this to major store chains?This outdoes everything else I have tried, and I have never seen a negative review.(besides the scent, which doesn't alter effectiveness)With all the overpriced junk out there, I wish more people outside the internet got to see how amazing this, and the rest of the lineup is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice!Are you still trying to move this to major store chains?This outdoes everything else I have tried, and I have never seen a negative review.(besides the scent, which doesn't alter effectiveness)With all the overpriced junk out there, I wish more people outside the internet got to see how amazing this, and the rest of the lineup is.
There's a huge amount going on behind the scenes with us. We are getting inquiries from a very diverse array of markets - some of them pretty large. Up until now, our packaging didn't stand a chance - but I have been spending about 2-3 hours a day tracking down every aspect of packaging supply and design ideas that I could.

The product quality is completely zoned in, and I am having the absolute MOST productive period of my life (Clear Edge Renewed beta, FTW).

You will be seeing the Banish line in major drug store chains, and the Flawless/Java Lather combo in some VERY high end stores. However, we are always going to be RPN, and the customers that supported us in the beginning all the way through now are not going to be betrayed by greed.

The pricing structure and development process I decided on stays - and we are shooting for a slow and steady rise.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Awesome-I think it's easy to say your'e business and product line have expanded over the last year lol.Good to see great things on the horizon.And damn, we need some Clear Edge renewed lol

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Jar is just now starting to go low on me and I have been using a good amount twice a day.Skin where applied is much noticeably healthier.Also, noticed that if u get a nasty cut or stitches, if u apply while the cut is still new, it really accelerates the healing.Had a nast gash on my forehaed a few weeks ago, and was excpecting a nice scar.Used Flawless on it 4 a week, and it was 100% healed with no scar.Amazing

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Jar is just now starting to go low on me and I have been using a good amount twice a day.Skin where applied is much noticeably healthier.Also, noticed that if u get a nasty cut or stitches, if u apply while the cut is still new, it really accelerates the healing.Had a nast gash on my forehaed a few weeks ago, and was excpecting a nice scar.Used Flawless on it 4 a week, and it was 100% healed with no scar.Amazing
thanks for the update Phantom!