dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banish Blemish Control Facial Cleanse. Gentle exfoliation, organic cleanser base, and an unbeatable ingredient profile.

What started out as a simple request turned into one of my best formulations yet.

Ingredients: Aqua, Organic Potassium Cocoate, Oatmeal Exfoliation Matrix, Organic Potassium Oleate, Aloe Vera Extract, Lauryl Betain, Organic Glycerin,L-Carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, DL-Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Emu Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Cococin, Ascorbic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Chlorogenic Acid, Grapeseed Extract, Gamma Tocopherol, Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Apple Polyphenols, Witch Hazel, Zinc-Copper Aspartate, Manganese Chelate, diazolidinyl urea, Selenium yeast, Palm Kernel Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Peppermint Oil, Potassium Citrate

Some of these ingredients are just now starting to be recognized in the treatment of acne, and this product is amazing. Combined with the Majestic Mudd Mask and the soon-to-be-released topical lotion, your skin will be something to be proud of. Expect a LOT more touching by those close to you - this leaves the skin extremely soft and smooth.

These are SHIPPING to Nutra today, and will be there Wednesday - limited beta run (I made about 50 of them - but since this originated at BB.com, about 35 of them seem to already have "dibs" on them. However, this is a free market and first come, first served.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to the banish bar in terms of efficacy and usage guidelines?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering the same in comparison to the bar. The bar seems to work well with pharma creams as I've used pharma creams before and never had quicker results

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this has a superior ingredient profile to the bar, and stared as just a request for those that wanted a liquid version.

It's a gentler exfoliant, and would work well any time of the day )as opposed to the soap which is ideally suited for shower or bath.

It's also portable, so would transport well to the office, business trips, vacations and gym.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
darn..i wish would have waited for this instead of the bar. I prefer liquid over a bar. Also my wife feels like eating a klondike bar every time she goes into the bathroom and sees my Banish bar.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
darn..i wish would have waited for this instead of the bar. I prefer liquid over a bar. Also my wife feels like eating a klondike bar every time she goes into the bathroom and sees my Banish bar.
ASk her what she'd do for it...

As much as I prefer the bar during shower (and I find a bar easier to use on my body such as chest, shoulders, and back), it's also amazingly convenient to be able to treat my face within a minute and a half when I go into the bathroom. It's not messy and requires a minimum of rinsing, so I don't get soapy water all over my clothes.

It's also a great combo right before bed, a quick BCFC wash and Majestic Mudd treatment.

These are 6 ounces, and a little goes a VERY long way. They'll likely retail for under $10.

grocker

Awards
  • Established

As much as I prefer the bar during shower (and I find a bar easier to use on my body such as chest, shoulders, and back), it's also amazingly convenient to be able to treat my face within a minute and a half when I go into the bathroom. It's not messy and requires a minimum of rinsing, so I don't get soapy water all over my clothes.

It's also a great combo right before bed, a quick BCFC wash and Majestic Mudd treatment.

These are 6 ounces, and a little goes a VERY long way. They'll likely retail for under $10.
Cool. I will more than likely pick some up after by bar is finished. So far, I'm seeing some improvements with the bar.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I can def relate...it always gets to me when I wash my face, close my eyes, then open them to find water and suds all over the sink..lol No matter how careful i am or how low i dip my head, it's still water and suds everywhere..haha

Oh, and don't let it dry, then you'll have to break out the (insert common household cleaner) and scrub.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can def relate...it always gets to me when I wash my face, close my eyes, then open them to find water and suds all over the sink..lol No matter how careful i am or how low i dip my head, it's still water and suds everywhere..haha

Oh, and don't let it dry, then you'll have to break out the (insert common household cleaner) and scrub.
ShamWOW, FTW!!!!

radaruckus

Awards
I love that your products don't contain any artificial ingredients. I heard that you shouldn't use products on your skin that you wouldn't eat because a good amount can absorbed through the skin. But with your line I feel safe that I will not be absorbing parabens and the like. Good Job guys!!!!

PS. Sorry if I got all hippy and holistic I just appreciate using natural products or extracts

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
looks great - I love banish but the bars are a bit of a pain for me...

Any updates on the face cream stuff? My... err... girlfriend... is really looking forward to it :15:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'll pick some up as soon as I run out of the bar.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe send the lotion out in jars, such as the flawless 2 ounce jar? It'll get it into the hands of those who want it quicker.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe send the lotion out in jars, such as the flawless 2 ounce jar? It'll get it into the hands of those who want it quicker.
That's possible.

It will still take me a small amount of time to get this coordinated, and I am missing some of the ingredients.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
no worries dsade, just curious!

I think you've got some great stuff, and i look forward to most of your releases lol. I must have bought more stuff from RPN than any other company on here - keep up the good work!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks great - I love banish but the bars are a bit of a pain for me...

Any updates on the face cream stuff? My... err... girlfriend... is really looking forward to it :15:

When you look in the mirror do you find that you look alot like your girlfriend?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
now you mention it crader... there is something of a similarity.....

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of BCFC in my latest nutra order yesterday...

I have to say it seems like good stuff. It's way more convenient than the banish bar for me, so if it is equally effective then it'll be a definate staple in my cupboard. Leaves skin feeling nice and clean, and is less drying than the banish bar. I'd like a little bit of stuff for that physical feeling of exfoliation in there, but it's not a biggy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3