Fidomega & The Bean

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, my dog's name is The Bean.

She will eat anything when it comes to food, but oddly enough, she is very picky about her treats. I was very disappointed, but not surprised, when she wouldn't touch her Fidomega...at first...

I really wanted her to eat the Fidomega, so I left it laying around the house and noticed her gnawing on it later. SHE FREAKING LOVES THEM NOW!!!

Thanks for a healthy treat for my pooch. Now if I could only get my wife to take her Gut Health...:laugh:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL..My dogs were the same way at first, they wanted junk treats. But now I can toss a handfull out the door and they all scramble to get them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will love the direction we are going here...we just certified the organic components of the new Softmoist treats.

We found the same situation with the crunchy treats - that there seems to be an initial textural reaction that the dogs need to get over in order to enjoy the flavor (which they LOVE).

I'm also looking at the new organisms for the improved Gut Health - and they are going to be stable enough to make a Probiotic version of the FidOmega!!

Should be looking at this within the next 2 months.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed that they sell "Brewers Yeast w/Garlic" treats in the pet stores. These are supposedly good keeping the fleas away. Any thoughts, good or bad, about these particular ingredients.

I've read that dogs don't digest onions and garlic well. From an anecdotal stand point, I've heard great things from users of these types of treats.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always given my dogs the brewers yeast and garlic tabs for coat and a natural repellant for fleas. I would love to be able to make an all encompassing product for dogs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will Fidomega be making a comeback (anytime soon)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks.

I don't know if I have bad timing or what, but Fidomega seems to be sold out EVERY TIME I check on it!

Other dogs must like it as much as mine does!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
is their an ETA on the soft treats ?

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
im looking fwd to seeing that new product for my little buddy.

he's hesitant about the FidOmega treats, but eats them before my roommates dog gets it lol