Which DCP fat burning stack is better?

scottyc33

Awards
The DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack or the DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack ??

I'm going to try one of them - which one should it be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer DCP/LR.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well in all fairness I've only used it with Reloaded!

But I have always had great results with that stack and the stim in it is just right, I have no problems sleeping on it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've used the DCP/LR stack, with nice results.

Currently stacking DCP/Recreate/Napalm.

MauiGrown

Awards
I just started a DCP/LR stack a couple of days ago. Been out of the supplement game for far too long, came to this site and looked around, after seeing soo much good feedback from this stack, decided to give it a try. So far so good:thumbsup:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Im really impressed with the DCP/Recreate stack. While on a dirty cut right now. I've only been using the Napalm for about a week, but I'm noticing suttle changes in those spots as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on this stack as we speak, i had just been on DCP, then reupped my dcp and stacked the levi reloaded with it, weight is dropping off literaly.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
gonna start a DCP/Scorch stack-what dosing would you recommend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gonna start a DCP/Scorch stack-what dosing would you recommend?
Scorch is also a fantastic product - I would dose the DCP as recommeneded in other threads (2-2-2-1) and follow directions on the Scorch.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Scorch is also a fantastic product - I would dose the DCP as recommeneded in other threads (2-2-2-1) and follow directions on the Scorch.
Will do-gonna run one more cut after this stack before summer really arrives-I'm hoping for DCP/Adrenalean/ and hopefully it's out by then, GXRV2. Whats the word with your'e thermo add on Trajectory?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do-gonna run one more cut after this stack before summer really arrives-I'm hoping for DCP/Adrenalean/ and hopefully it's out by then, GXRV2. Whats the word with your'e thermo add on Trajectory?
My Chinese chemist is MIA right now. Still looking to have the Domestic Chemo-Master synthesize the key active for me.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Good deal-actually wanted to ask, have you are any of the Avant guys had any luck with Alpha-Y sourcing?I know you are gonna use it in a future product, and a HEAT/DCP combo would be nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the dosage for the DCP/LR stack?
DCP, 2 tablets 3 times per day (once preworkout) and an optional tablet before bed.

LR, take as directed.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent seen too many people pair DCP and OEP. Any reason DCP and LR seems to be preferred over OEP and DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent seen too many people pair DCP and OEP. Any reason DCP and LR seems to be preferred over OEP and DCP?
I prefer people reward me for my innovation of bringing Alpha-Yohimbine to market and buy my Alpha-Burn? :)

The feedback on EOP/DCP is decent, I think it's just an established combo that works VERY well (DCP/LR).