Flawless Ultra...sneak peak

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Flawless Ultra...sneak peak


    Going to release to selected testers first, but as a sneak peak of ingredients:

    d-panthenol
    Ginger extract
    Ginseng extract
    Raspberry Ketones
    Beta Alanine
    PLCAR
    Pomegranate oil
    EMU Oil
    Cococin (green coconut water extract)
    Cissus quadrangularis 50% (reduced content, since this seems to be the culprit on scent)
    Green Coffee Bean extract (standardized for Chlorogenic acid)
    Ellagic Acid (again, from pomegranate)
    Elderberry Extract (standardized for anthocyanins)
    High Sesamin content Sesame oil
    Hemp Seed Oil
    Grapeseed oil
    Aloe Vera BUTTER (awesome, awesome stuff)
    Shea Butter


    Finished mixing 20 minutes ago..great consistency.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. I was afraid this thread was going to be much worse. Something about sneak peak and a lubricant that could end badly...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. That is an incredibly comprehensive ingredient profile
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That is an incredibly comprehensive ingredient profile
    I've spent quite a bit of time on this one, finding effective ingredients that won't exude a stench.

    Found out the hard way that pregnancy + strong smelling cream = Nauseous Lose.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Wow,I was greatly anticipating this and Im def not let down-awesome combination Dsade.Curent Flawless in awesome now, and the new compounds alone would make an incredible formula-this is like getting two for one.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Wow,I was greatly anticipating this and Im def not let down-awesome combination Dsade.Curent Flawless in awesome now, and the new compounds alone would make an incredible formula-this is like getting two for one.
    Best thing is the price should not change.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Even better!This is the best skin cream I have seen.The aloe butter and green coconut extract sound intersting-look forward to the writeup.The pomegranate and emu oils should really kick it up, as I have been messing around with both and have seen great results.When do you think these sould arrive to testers?And how long would you say till arrival at NP?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've spent quite a bit of time on this one, finding effective ingredients that won't exude a stench.

    Found out the hard way that pregnancy + strong smelling cream = Nauseous Lose.
    Playing around with those little details is always both a lot of fun and a huge pain in the butt.

    Having a pregnant woman as a guinea pig, though, wow, that's the ultimate test of a fragrant substance.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Even better!This is the best skin cream I have seen.The aloe butter and green coconut extract sound intersting-look forward to the writeup.The pomegranate and emu oils should really kick it up, as I have been messing around with both and have seen great results.When do you think these sould arrive to testers?And how long would you say till arrival at NP?
    I'm going to start shipping them out tomorrow (just got hit with a big order), so they should be there by Monday.

    For Nutra, depends if they insist on waiting for a full updated label, or if updated ingredient label circles are temporarily sufficient.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Good deal-hopefully NP can get these in soon.If it's gonna be a few weeks, would there be a way of ordering through you?I wanna pick my girlfriend up some, and also her sister whos's 8 months pregnant.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Playing around with those little details is always both a lot of fun and a huge pain in the butt.

    Having a pregnant woman as a guinea pig, though, wow, that's the ultimate test of a fragrant substance.
    Yeah it was...we found a few combinations that actually ended up strengthening fingernails significantly - which means we'll end up yielding 2-3 products for the research.

    You'll also see some of the same ingredients in the soon-to-be-released Skin and eye tightener products.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Good deal-hopefully NP can get these in soon.If it's gonna be a few weeks, would there be a way of ordering through you?I wanna pick my girlfriend up some, and also her sister whos's 8 months pregnant.
    I thought I promised you a tester jar???
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. You did lol-just wanted to buy my gf and her sister some too.I recently got them hooked on RPN.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah it was...we found a few combinations that actually ended up strengthening fingernails significantly - which means we'll end up yielding 2-3 products for the research.

    You'll also see some of the same ingredients in the soon-to-be-released Skin and eye tightener products.
    I presumed as much for the skin tightener; just made sense to include the same stuff. The fingernail strengthener is a cool side-note; RPN's really got something for everybody...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. If you are looking for additional testers I would be a great candidate. I will be trying this regardless at some point, but I am spending my money on stuff to get my body where it needs to be before I worry about the stretch marks portion. :-(

  16. Have testers been announced, yet?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Read it and Weep Boys!

    Here's a review I did earlier this year on bunch of RPN products. Don't know if you're still looking for testers but I could definitely do a good comparison.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  18. I've had yet to try the original Flawless, but I'm looking forward to trying the new Flawless. That ingredient profile sure is impressive.

  19. Stoked to try this!Prob gonna have a lot of NP orders for RPN this month

  20. Well I put the new Flawless on my arms and both legs just to try to get some coverage and nobody commented all day on how I smelled. I could just barely smell a slight vanilla scent after it dried. So we seem to have eliminated the strong smell!

  21. awesome! I am very excited to snag a tub of this to use for my arm and delt area. The smell is what I am very happy to hear about!

  22. We also used the new tanning lotion today and then went shopping in a busy store and I heard no passing comments about syrup.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We also used the new tanning lotion today and then went shopping in a busy store and I heard no passing comments about syrup.
    ::sniff sniff:: does this thread suddenly smell like pancakes?


    /I used it as well...by the time we were done tanning the scent of the napalm was totally dissipated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. can this make my face look 20 again ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    can this make my face look 20 again ?
    Funny you mentioned that...

    I just applied to some facial lines and especially the bags under my eyes (which seem to be getting worse). Granted, this has TWO additional ingredients, as I am testing this out for the base for EyeTite.

    I'll keep this updated on this use as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Funny you mentioned that...

    I just applied to some facial lines and especially the bags under my eyes (which seem to be getting worse). Granted, this has TWO additional ingredients, as I am testing this out for the base for EyeTite.

    I'll keep this updated on this use as well.

    hmmmmm cool id much rather use natural stuff than get a face lift esp since im a tight ass with money

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    hmmmmm cool id much rather use natural stuff than get a face lift esp since im a tight ass with money
    Last time I saw Joan Rivers was enough to rekindle this interest for me.

    The studies show clear correlations between wound and scar healing, and the tightening BACK up of facial skin via regeneration of the connective matrix.

    Anthocyanins, in particular, as well as the ginger/'ginseng hyaluronidase/elastase inhibition, are particularly potent in facial tissue.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Last time I saw Joan Rivers was enough to rekindle this interest for me.

    The studies show clear correlations between wound and scar healing, and the tightening BACK up of facial skin via regeneration of the connective matrix.

    Anthocyanins, in particular, as well as the ginger/'ginseng hyaluronase/elastase inhibition, are particularly potent in facial tissue.


    stop it you are making me hot

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    stop it you are making me hot
    That's just the Raspberry Ketones....and B5150 fapping to your picture.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Sounds like quite a few products comin out of the Flawelss Ultra profile.Sounds like it will have some crazy scar/wound healing properties.I'm guessing the writeup is gonna be a little longer lol

  31. One of the key studies:

    1: Int J Dermatol. 2006 Apr;45(4):460-8.Click here to read Links
    Inhibition of ultraviolet-B-induced wrinkle formation by an elastase-inhibiting herbal extract: implication for the mechanism underlying elastase-associated wrinkles.
    Tsukahara K, Nakagawa H, Moriwaki S, Takema Y, Fujimura T, Imokawa G.

    Department of Dermatology, Jichi Medical School, and Kao Biological Science Laboratories, Tochigi, Japan.

    BACKGROUND: Previously, we have demonstrated that fibroblast-derived elastase plays an essential role in the increased three-dimensional tortuosity of elastic fibers, contributing to the loss of skin elasticity in UV-B-exposed skin. This decrease in skin elasticity is closely associated with the formation of wrinkles induced by UV exposure. OBJECTIVE: To further clarify the role of elastase in the formation of wrinkles induced by UV exposure, we assessed the effects of an extract of Zingiber officinale (L.) Rose (which inhibits fibroblast-derived elastase) on the wrinkle formation induced by chronic UV-B irradiation. RESULTS: Topical application of an extract of Zingiber officinale (L.) Rose to rat or hairless mouse skin significantly inhibited the wrinkle formation induced by chronic UV-B irradiation at a suberythemal dose, which was accompanied by a significant prevention of the decrease in skin elasticity in both types of animal skin. In the rat hind limb skin, consistent with the inhibition of reduced skin elasticity, wrinkle prevention occurred concomitantly with a significant decrease in the curling and three-dimensional tortuosity of dermal elastic fibers. CONCLUSION: Our results indicate that herbal extracts with an ability to inhibit fibroblast-derived elastase may prove to be effective as anti-wrinkling agents, confirming the important role of elastase in UV-B-induced wrinkle formation.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. This for for the ginseng in ginger in Flawless? Sounds very promising

  33. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We also used the new tanning lotion today and then went shopping in a busy store and I heard no passing comments about syrup.
    stop rubbing it in! You know these were the two huge changes I was looking for so now your just going to rub it in about how you can use them and i cant.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    This for for the ginseng in ginger in Flawless? Sounds very promising
    that was the Ginger portion...here's the ginseng study #1:

    Effects of ginseng saponins isolated from red ginseng on ultraviolet B-induced skin aging in hairless mice.
    Kim YG, Sumiyoshi M, Sakanaka M, Kimura Y.

    Division of Functional Histology, Department of Functional Biomedicine, Ehime University Graduate School of Medicine, ****sukawa, Toon City, Ehime 791-0295, Japan.

    It is well-known that chronic ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure at low-dose causes skin photoaging including increases in skin thickness and wrinkle formation and reduction in skin elasticity. This study examined the effects of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) isolated from Red Ginseng roots on skin thickness, elasticity, and wrinkle formation caused by long-term, low-dose UVB irradiation in hairless mice. The topical application of total ginseng saponins (10 pg or 100 ng/mouse) and ginsenoside Rb(1) (100 fg, 10 pg, or 1 ng/mouse) significantly inhibited increases in skin thickness and wrinkle formation and the reduction in skin elasticity induced by long-term UVB irradiation. Furthermore, we examined the histological effects of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) in the skin of UVB-irradiated hairless mice. The increases in apoptotic, Ki-67-, and 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine-positive cells induced by UVB exposure were prevented by the topical application of total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1). Furthermore, total saponins and ginsenoside Rb(1) prevented the disruption of collagen fibers induced by the long-term UVB irradiation. Ginsenoside Rb(1) (100 fg, 10 pg, and 1 ng/ml) increased the Bcl-2 expression level in UVB-treated human keratinocytes. The protective effect of ginsenoside Rb(1) on UVB-mediated apoptosis may be due to the up-regulation of Bcl-2 expression. These results suggest that the protective effect of ginsenoside Rb(1) on skin photoaging induced by chronic UVB exposure may be due to the increase in collagen synthesis and/or the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase expression in dermal fibroblasts.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. awesome-lookin forward to the whole writeup

  36. I am continually impressed by you guys...it really seems like your making a name for yourselves with some definitely odd..but very useful products...ill be pickin some of this up asap!

    Hey dsade...after recieving that awesome atomic meltdown sample...wanna send me a sample of this...got crazy thigh/chest stretch marks!

  37. Did any of the tester jars go out? And with Valentines comin, the Flawless Ultra will be included in the baskets, right?

  38. I am unaware of the tester info. However if we get the baskets done it will be in them.

  39. I loved Flawless
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak...
    By tims03redfire in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:50 AM
  2. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in