dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After over 18 months of business, I finally got my scent designer to run some super concentrate scent for me.

Why do we care?

Well, for Java Lather, the scents are oils - which tend to reduce thickness and quality of the lather itself. By reducing the amount of physical scent oil in the product, it frees the soap to do it's thing. The upgraded scent is both more permeating (if that's possible) and the lather VASTY superior. All for the same price.

For the Java Fusion, we were able to boost the amount of fragrance carrier - which increases the scent throw (intensity of scent), without sacrificing the quality of the scent.

This also applies to the liquid lather, and the Java Lustre Shampoo and conditioner line.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome Dsade!Lookin forward to the improved line.How long till the new versions of these come to NP?Also, while ur here and were talking about improving the lineup-is Flawless Ultra comin close to release?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flawess Ultra is being done TOMORROW, and will ship Wednesday to select testers.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sweet.Am I still on that list?Lookin forward to new version of Java Lather though-can't imagine it getting any better, cause it's already great, but I'll take ur word;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet.Am I still on that list?Lookin forward to new version of Java Lather though-can't imagine it getting any better, cause it's already great, but I'll take ur word;)
You, sir, are on the top of the list.

I was surprised as well, but yeah - it is THAT much better.

07zx6r

Awards
I am starting to think that you have a similar mentality to mine. I don't believe in perfection. "Perfect" does not exist. You can improve anything. Keep up the good work dsade.

Back on topic, can't wait to try the new java lather.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome man! I look forward to hear about the flawless ultra scent difference!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try out the super concentrates. I find it hard to believe that it can possibly lather any better than it already does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3