dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sale won't go on for much longer. We actually agreed to this BEFORE we found out we would be losing supply of the organism - but we keep our word.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
rediculous deal matt....and sorry again about the issues with gut health.....thats bs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rediculous deal matt....and sorry again about the issues with gut health.....thats bs
I spent the weekend researching. Looks like I found a few candidates that will actually be superior.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I spent the weekend researching. Looks like I found a few candidates that will actually be superior.
now we're talking !!....cant wait to see what you come up with, ive been a HUUUGE gut health supporter.

hows winter treatin ya down there big guy, were getting just owned by snow lately

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright! Every cloud has its silver lining, although you did get screwed by them .
I'm looking at a blend of organisms that won't compete with each other, like most Probiotic products that just throw a bunch into a bottle. In addition, the research shows nutrient absorption enhancement to be extremely pronounced, which should lead to stronger muscle gains.

Yeah, we got screwed - but I can either sit here and cry or get back to work. I choose to do the latter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now we're talking !!....cant wait to see what you come up with, ive been a HUUUGE gut health supporter.

hows winter treatin ya down there big guy, were getting just owned by snow lately
All in all it's been mild...however the heater in the jeep broke, which makes things suck pretty bad.

We're in the midst of a weather downturn, and we should be down to single digits by Friday.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking at a blend of organisms that won't compete with each other, like most Probiotic products that just throw a bunch into a bottle. In addition, the research shows nutrient absorption enhancement to be extremely pronounced, which should lead to stronger muscle gains.

Yeah, we got screwed - but I can either sit here and cry or get back to work. I choose to do the latter.
Amen to that attitude :thumbsup:

Although GH is now DC'ed (Sorta), did you have many customers that found 2 caps to be the effective daily dose? After going to 1 cap after loading the benefits really dropped off, went back to 2 and they picked up.

Timeframe is probably several months until you get your hands on your new strains I assume, but I'll keep an eye out for it and good luck :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amen to that attitude :thumbsup:

Although GH is now DC'ed (Sorta), did you have many customers that found 2 caps to be the effective daily dose? After going to 1 cap after loading the benefits really dropped off, went back to 2 and they picked up.

Timeframe is probably several months until you get your hands on your new strains I assume, but I'll keep an eye out for it and good luck :head:
Depending on diet and other habits (drinking, etc.) it varies. For most 1 capsule is plenty after the loading phase.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on diet and other habits (drinking, etc.) it varies. For most 1 capsule is plenty after the loading phase.
Hmm, and I wasnt drinking at all at the time; could have been the cold I got though. Was just curious if some people needed a maintenance of 2. Unlike other NP orders, mine got shipped out too fast this morning lol. I was going to try Gut Health again, and pick up some LR & Fish Oils but I saw shipped at 9am :(