RPN's FidOmega: assisting Service and Rescue Dogs

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

RPN's FidOmega: assisting Service and Rescue Dogs

Service Dog Association (SDAssoc.)

Service Dog Association's Service and Rescue division (run by Mike Hadsell) helps to retrain service and rescue dogs for REincorporation into family/civilian environments after service. It is a strictly "no-kill" service run by a very GREAT guy.

We are proud to be donating a BUNCH of cases of FidOmega to this organization, to help with the health and happiness of the rescued dogs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice, dsade, your post brought me back to AM after an on and off hiatus.

Always been a fan of AM, though not too active, just recently got me some PP T-1 Cycle and some USP Jacked only because I know about these guys through AM, so I guess you could say I'm not totally outta the loop.

Get the email updates all the time, semi-ignore most (no disrespect intended, I'm way older than most of you, priorities change), but your post in my latest emailed update caught my eye.

No details here, but life has hardened me, too many bad things done, often to strangers in other countries cause my President said so, plus aging in general has a way of calcifying the heart.

You put the word "dog" in a sentence, however, esp when accompanied by some misfortune, and I am like Maryeffinpoppins on estrogen. If a company sells 55 gal drums of methylwhorevomit with "steroid-like-effects," AND they donate $1 of every sale to some dog rescue group somewhere, then I've got a garage full of methylwhorevomit before you know it.

Pretty sure that's NOT what you are selling (but, if so, do you have bulk powders?), but I thank you for bringing me back into the fold, no such thing as too much information.

Got 3 rescues myself, btw, total 10 legs, do the math, got my eye on #4, who will make it 4 dogs, 13 legs, go figure.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Kudos for rescuing those dogs...we have a few rescued pets here, ourselves, and on some level I think they understand and are grateful.

I love being in a situation to even be ABLE to help, especially moreso than just throwing a few bucks at charities.

It's funny that we had him looking at our labels for a quote on these, yet the guy never mentioned it without prodding.

Hoping to be able to bring them some good exposure, and let people know that these dogs are as much Veterans as the soldiers that come home - and are often just as emotionally damaged/vulnerable.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Nice
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Very cool Dsade! My mother runs schipperke rescue. BTW I got my dog some of these and I dont think he is a fan of fish oil. Do you know of anything I could use to mask the flavor?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Very cool Dsade! My mother runs schipperke rescue. BTW I got my dog some of these and I dont think he is a fan of fish oil. Do you know of anything I could use to mask the flavor?
    I'm working on a spray right now...it's an add-on manufactured to cover up tablets and capsules for medicine - usually beef/liver or chicken flavored.

The FidOmega is quite the product, though...dogs either love them or shun them (hence the free samples at Nutra).
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm working on a spray right now...it's an add-on manufactured to cover up tablets and capsules for medicine - usually beef/liver or chicken flavored.

The FidOmega is quite the product, though...dogs either love them or shun them (hence the free samples at Nutra).
    Yeah he ate the first one I gave (i'm assuming because he has never had fish oil), then he wouldn't eat any thereafter. So the spray will come with these or separate?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah he ate the first one I gave (i'm assuming because he has never had fish oil), then he wouldn't eat any thereafter. So the spray will come with these or separate?
    Probably separate, but at cost.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Probably separate, but at cost.
    Awesome I will have to try that then...what would you recommend to mask it with at home? I tried cheese and he just ate the cheese and spit it out. I also tried putting it in with his food and he ate around it again.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Awesome I will have to try that then...what would you recommend to mask it with at home? I tried cheese and he just ate the cheese and spit it out. I also tried putting it in with his food and he ate around it again.
    I find that if you break them in half, they find them more palatable. Usually it's not the taste, it's the texture - which is why we are making the shift over to the softmoist version once these are sold out.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I find that if you break them in half, they find them more palatable. Usually it's not the taste, it's the texture - which is why we are making the shift over to the softmoist version once these are sold out.
    i don't mind the taste

kudo's for taking care of the dogs. i volunteer at the local animal shelter (napa valley humane society), and i've realized how much of a mess people are.

had one guy return a hyper dog because he was.... hyper.... the meet and greet should have told him this much.

another one returned a husky because he barked at the mirror. wtf over?

the list goes on, and the more it grows, the more i realize that bad dogs are far and few between. bad owners however seem to be like weeds.

my crowning moment there so far was to get a pit bull into the home of a 60 year old lady. if you met the pit, you'd understand the odd match. she went right over to the lady and lay down on her feet. almost made me tear up.

anyways, keep up the good work dsade!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, I guess I will be giving that a shot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. novadex to the rescue? lol
    By muaythaiclb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. Ron Paul to the rescue?
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:00 AM