Emu Oil

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I have seen a lot of interest in Emu Oil lately, also with its inclusion in the VM and java lustre.I came across this stuff about 2yrs ago and have been using it for my hair and skin with really good results.I started using Flawless and Java in place when they came out, but still use a little in between.Dsade, would you consider doin an Emu skin care product?Or could it be added to Flawless?I def think its a good compound and has a lot of different applications.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen a lot of interest in Emu Oil lately, also with its inclusion in the VM and java lustre.I came across this stuff about 2yrs ago and have been using it for my hair and skin with really good results.I started using Flawless and Java in place when they came out, but still use a little in between.Dsade, would you consider doin an Emu skin care product?Or could it be added to Flawless?I def think its a good compound and has a lot of different applications.
With what I have since found out about both Emu Oil and Pomegranate oil, I am considering doing a mass upgrade for Flawless, not to mention cutting the scent completely.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
With what I have since found out about both Emu Oil and Pomegranate oil, I am considering doing a mass upgrade for Flawless, not to mention cutting the scent completely.
Nice!I would assume it would be pretty easy to source both?And how long would it take to redo Flawless with these?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!I would assume it would be pretty easy to source both?And how long would it take to redo Flawless with these?
Finding them is not the hardest part. The hardest part is finding top quality at a good price - good enough to where I don't have to charge $25 a jar.

And for a beta flawless ultra? About 30 minutes.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very promising.Def keep us updated on ''Flawless Ultra''.The Emu oil I have read quite a bit about, the Pomegranate oil, I'm just now lookin into to, but also seems very promising.How much would the consistency change with these oils added?Would it still be as thick?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds very promising.Def keep us updated on ''Flawless Ultra''.The Emu oil I have read quite a bit about, the Pomegranate oil, I'm just now lookin into to, but also seems very promising.How much would the consistency change with these oils added?Would it still be as thick?
The thickness is my choice, and can be adjusted with polymers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...you have been seconded and thirded.

I'll knock out a few jars of Ultra Flawless

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Niice!Put me down for a few jars, def.Is this going to be non scented or scented?And seeing this is a enhanced version, with most likely enhanced healing, will this take over from the current formulation?Im having great results adding in the emu oil so far, and from whet I have read, the pomegranate oil shows a lot of promise also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will make the formula more effective. I'll probably try to do this unscented - and this is another way your feedback will e important.

Had an interesting insight in scent and pregnancy - some of my customers were forced by their pregnant spouses to quit using Java LAther due to scent triggering nausea..so if we can pull of unscented it would be ideal.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Interesting-I'm excited to see how much more effective the compounds make it.Again, Ive been adding in emu oil with great results.What have u seen from the pomegranate oil?All the reads show promise.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered an 8oz bottle of Pomegranate oil to mess with till this come out.Are u guys lookin at maybe Jan/Feb for Flawless Ultra?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered an 8oz bottle of Pomegranate oil to mess with till this come out.Are u guys lookin at maybe Jan/Feb for Flawless Ultra?
Actually, you and Nutraplanet darren are going to be my testers. Going to try to have you product before Christmas.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
AAh, sweet.U still have my info from the birthday basket order?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AAh, sweet.U still have my info from the birthday basket order?
Pretty sure I do, tucked away safely in my PM box.

If not, I will hit you up again. I have high expectations of the improved formula, though it will cost me a new label run. :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Matt.Yeah, the new formula should do very well considering how well it does now.If your'e goin for unscented it should be good-I know the emu has very little scent to it.I'm guessing the pomegranate would have a light fruit scent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good Matt.Yeah, the new formula should do very well considering how well it does now.If your'e goin for unscented it should be good-I know the emu has very little scent to it.I'm guessing the pomegranate would have a light fruit scent.
It actually has a subtle nutty scent, quite pleasant.

I'm also adding some new actives as well which will boos effectiveness.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I was figuring there would be more stuff besides these two.Def excited to see what u have worked up here.Nothing in the current profile is being removed, is it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was figuring there would be more stuff besides these two.Def excited to see what u have worked up here.Nothing in the current profile is being removed, is it?
Nope...just added to.

Price will stay the same, too, and might actually come down if I can buy enough volume.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd bump to keep this updated-any chance at the final ingredient profile for new Ultra

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought I'd bump to keep this updated-any chance at the final ingredient profile for new Ultra
I'll be posting it sometime next week. Waiting on the new ingredient, which is going to be pretty good from all appearances.

It will also be going into the Java Lustre conditioner.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dsade-sounds like you got some cool stuff goin on.The conditioner is sounding very cool also

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Are u still releasing the new Ultra profile this week Dsade?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How did the betas work scent wise? I would love a scent free

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure ? I use 2 emu oil products and both make me stink of stale chicken grease.
I have never used emu oil, but the scent of atomic meltdown has gotten me in trouble a few places since it is so strong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Ultra Flawless!Hopefully very soon