bp and hr up on havoc.

rugrat5288

Awards
day 6 @20mgs checked heart rate and blood pressure and they are both up from before cycle was started. is this normal? i have always had great blood pressure.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
It is definitely something that should be expected.

Mine was up quite more than I anticipated, so I ended up dropping my pre-workout drink (Vasocharge) and I'm looking now to remove all other stims from my diet (coffee, etc), as well as sodium.

Make sure you are doing at least 2 days of cardio per week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 6 @20mgs checked heart rate and blood pressure and they are both up from before cycle was started. is this normal? i have always had great blood pressure.
Lets start at the beginning here to effectively determine potential causes. A detailed history can often point the cause in another direction. What else are you taking on this cycle (supplements/hormones), including stimulants?

Do you have any pre-existing medical problems that you know of?

When are you taking your blood pressure and pulse readings?

rugrat5288

Awards
the listed above stuff is all i'm taking. nothing else added to this cycle. coffee drank in the morning. blood pressure checked in the evening at least 2 hours after a meal in a seated positon 15 minutes after sitting down. blood pressure was checked everyday this way for 2 weeks before going on cycle. normaly around 125 / 60 yesterday was 143 / 70. checked a few times for the average. no history of any problems. i have however stopped all cardio for the cycle. if this rise is to be expected and it dosn't continue to rise when the dose is raised i'll be ok with it. just wanted to know if this rise should be expected.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the listed above stuff is all i'm taking. nothing else added to this cycle. coffee drank in the morning. blood pressure checked in the evening at least 2 hours after a meal in a seated positon 15 minutes after sitting down. blood pressure was checked everyday this way for 2 weeks before going on cycle. normaly around 125 / 60 yesterday was 143 / 70. checked a few times for the average. no history of any problems. i have however stopped all cardio for the cycle. if this rise is to be expected and it dosn't continue to rise when the dose is raised i'll be ok with it. just wanted to know if this rise should be expected.

Throughout the day you blood pressure will fluctuate. Not to mention factors such as stress can attribute to elevation. Cardiovascualr exercise does play a role in normalizing blood pressure as well, but there is no real way to assess the significance in that here.

In all honesty, your blood pressure reading is fairly decent overall. The bottom number or diastolic reading is the more important of the 2. This assesses the pressure exerted on arterial walls while the heart is relaxed (diastole.)

I would continue to get your blood pressure checked to assess for a pattern or a median reading overall. Compounds like havoc can certainly cause elevations in your blood pressure, but havoc hasn't had that type of feedback overall in that regard. The dose you are taking is on the low end, but these type of things can effect people differently. I'd continue getting some readings over the next week, and reassess after that point again.

If this however does continue to concern you, please stop the havoc (begin pct), and follow up with your primary medical physician.