dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Writeup will take me some time and, as you can imagine, this last week has been completely ridiculous.

However, stock is on the way to Nutra and should be there tomorrow.

Java Lustre was formulated to cleanse and prime the scalp for optimal hair growth. Using a formula designed to condition without drying, cleanse away sebum and damaging lipids from the scalp, quench free radicals, as well as increase bloodflow, Java Lustre will create the ideal conditions to foster healthy hair growth.

Ingredients:- Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).

Product is a full 12 ounces and should last about 6 weeks.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wash that hair right off of your head!...oh wait wrong song!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Niice!!These last few formulations are really amazing.I think you have some new top sellers here.This by far looks like the best shampoo have seen.

I

ironbrother

Banned
Awards
This sounds even better than the Gilette and Garnier Fructis shampoos that I've used. I'm planning on adding this to my cart as soon as it gets in to the Planet.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why no ketoconazole? Otherwise looks killer!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Java Lustre was formulated to cleanse and prime the scalp for optimal hair growth. Using a formula designed to condition without drying, cleanse away sebum and damaging lipids from the scalp, quench free radicals, as well as increase bloodflow, Java Lustre will create the ideal conditions to foster healthy hair growth.

Ingredients:- Olive Oil Liquid Castille, Emu Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, SeaFlora Kelp Complex, Shea Butter, Alfalfa extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Borage Oil, Panthenol, Panthetine, Glycol Stearate, Apple Polyphenols, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketones, Peppermint Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract (standardized for Chlorogenic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Creatine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa), Almond Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Citrus Seed Extract(preservative).

Product is a full 12 ounces and should last about 6 weeks.
Awesome! I applaud the originality of your formulations, and the general direction RPN is charting. Keep it up! I'll definitely try this. And I am already excited about the Renegade I ordered at NutraPlanet. :thumbsup:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Why no ketoconazole? Otherwise looks killer!
because then it'd be tooooo good.

Ketoconazole isn't necessary to apply every day, can be quite drying, and this is a daily shampoo. Perhaps that is why?

Easy enough to buy a cheap bottle of 2% nizoral and use it 2 or 3 times a week in addition to this.

That said, I do think ketoconazole shouldn't be overlooked - its a very useful tool in the hairloss shed.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Revita has it, and it doesn't dry my scalp out, but who knows how much is in there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ketoconazole is technically supposed to be prescription, which is why we didn't include it.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just seen it up for sale at the planet...awesome price too!especially for whats in it and how long it wil last

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Revita has it, and it doesn't dry my scalp out, but who knows how much is in there.

Yeah I use revita too... but then that's only 1% iirc which is non prescription.

I think the emu oil probably goes a long way to countering the dryness too.

looks good dsade - thought you weren't going to include the l-dopa in the shampoo? Make sure there's plenty of stock, I want to be able to put a bottle in my next order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I changed my mind at the last minute to include the L-Dopa after Christine and I had a talk about something to make her color last longer and try to deposit color into her roots.

I also was able to negotiate a way better price for the material from my supplier, so figured why not.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen it up for sale at the planet...awesome price too!especially for whats in it and how long it wil last
Oh ****? dsade, how much is there at Nutra?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ****? dsade, how much is there at Nutra?
They actually only picked up around 50 bottles.

From what I just heard, looks like I will be coming in over the weekend.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, damn, I'll order now, then.

In, as in 'IN'? :lol: PM inbound.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yea! been waiting on this

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, only 50? Then I just picked up 4% of NP's stock. The problem with RPN releasing such awesome products in rapid succession is that I can never just order one thing at NP.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long should this stuff sit on the head? 5 minutes?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should this stuff sit on the head? 5 minutes?
2-3 minutes is fine....just enough time to lather yourself up with Renegade. =)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Does this have the same smell as the java lather soap? I actually cannot use that because of comments at work I smelled like burned electronics ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this have the same smell as the java lather soap? I actually cannot use that because of comments at work I smelled like burned electronics ;)
What? I really love the Java Lather smell. I miss it as a deo! :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
What? I really love the Java Lather smell. I miss it as a deo! :)
Lol, no complaints from other people? I can only use it on sunday morning when I'm sure I'm staying indoors haha. The Flawless is even worse, although that actually smells great to chocolate coffee, it's too strong aswell, and dont think you can get rid of the scent that easy hahaha.. You can wash your face all you want, it's there to stay for atleast a day :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the same scent, but the same family of scents (this one is a pleasant surprise).

the scent doesn't travel more than a few inches from you and fades within an hour or so.

I will let others comment further, but you aren't at any risk of comments from other.

Re: Flawless - we greatly reduced the scent some time ago, and now it is much better.

S

someonehs

Awards
when is the shampoo supposed to be back in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H

hadrion

Awards
dsade -- Just received my shampoo and it leaked out all inside the packaging. I called Nutraplanet and they are issuing me a credit.

I told them and I figured I should tell you as well to make sure they put a piece of tape or something over the top opening of the bottle so it doesn't pop open like this in the shipping and handling part of the process.

It sucks, since they're out of stock of it right now. I'll have to wait on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade -- Just received my shampoo and it leaked out all inside the packaging. I called Nutraplanet and they are issuing me a credit.

I told them and I figured I should tell you as well to make sure they put a piece of tape or something over the top opening of the bottle so it doesn't pop open like this in the shipping and handling part of the process.

It sucks, since they're out of stock of it right now. I'll have to wait on it.
Gah.,..that's not good, but I'm glad you told me before I ordered 10,000 of these caps.

I'll see what I can do about resealing them.

Hit me with a PM for your address and I can ship you a replacement from here (so you won't have to wait for restock, etc.)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where do I apply?
*waits for dsade's retort*
I know on my head... where is the tester thread?
:D

Does it smell just like the Java Soap?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do I apply?
*waits for dsade's retort*
I know on my head... where is the tester thread?
:D

Does it smell just like the Java Soap?
It's in the family of scents, but not exactly the same.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Received my shampoo last night. Just used it now; it smells fine, lathers really nicely, and made my hair feel really soft. If it helps grow hair, I'll be very happy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade,
I just wanted to place an order at NutraPlanet, but Java Lustre Cleansing Shampoo is currently out of stock! :frustrate. Is NutraPlanet going to replenish inventory soon?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ike, I think I read somewhere that the stock should be there Monday... although, I could be wrong. I hope that it is, though.
I want to purchase some as well! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ike, I think I read somewhere that the stock should be there Monday... although, I could be wrong. I hope that it is, though.
I want to purchase some as well! :D
Oh, thanks! I did not know that. I had wanted to include some RPN products in my order today. :frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, thanks! I did not know that. I had wanted to include some RPN products in my order today. :frustrate
yep...should be there Monday, and they already have another order in that will there wednesday.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff makes my hair REALLY soft. Like crazy soft. I like it a lot. Smell is good, and doesn't hang around all day.

D

dannyknopfler

Awards
i like the virile mane so far, easy to apply and the cosmetic look is good. i have issue with the shampoo, though, it makes my hairf too soft and lifeless. i hope it is not too important in the regrowth process, i think i wil just use the gel for now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like the virile mane so far, easy to apply and the cosmetic look is good. i have issue with the shampoo, though, it makes my hairf too soft and lifeless. i hope it is not too important in the regrowth process, i think i wil just use the gel for now.
provided you use a good cleansing shampoo that doesn't leave too much residue, the Virile Mane should be fine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:jaw:

Soft is good, friend. It's not drying your hair out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:jaw:

Soft is good, friend. It's not drying your hair out.
I'm actually with you. Other than the viscosity, which I am working on, this is thebest shampoo I have yet used.

Oh...and Poison - I hate you for sending me that frshly roasted crack in a bag....that coffee is enough to steal my soul away.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the shampoo today for the first time, the smell and lather were really pleasant and my hair is alot softer than before use. I had a little trouble keeping the shampoo in my hand before applying, almost the consistency of water. My bottle was only about 2/3 full, I guess I got one of the under filled bottles. I am using VM,taco-8, and the shampoo so I am hoping for great results, these are really exciting and innovating products..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually with you. Other than the viscosity, which I am working on, this is thebest shampoo I have yet used.

Oh...and Poison - I hate you for sending me that frshly roasted crack in a bag....that coffee is enough to steal my soul away.
I'll agree, the shampoo is fantastic! I love it!

I'm not going to steal your soul, I'll just hold it for ransom.

:bow28:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff makes my hair REALLY soft. Like crazy soft. I like it a lot. Smell is good, and doesn't hang around all day.
Great to hear!

Thanks for the feedback, poison. :D

C

chore boy

Awards
I have to commend you, dsade... tight work on the shampoo.

It's a little runny but lathers well, smells good and has an awesome ingredient list. Probably one of the better shampoos I've ever used.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It's a little runny but lathers well, smells good and has an awesome ingredient list. Probably one of the better shampoos I've ever used.
We are working to thicken it. I hate the runny shampoo and with long hair it makes it hard to wash.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As crader said, we are working hard on the viscosity. Oddly enough , when the acetyl ingredients are added, the entire thickness crashes out. THis is a strange physio-chemical reaction that I am going to check out.

In the meantime I am going to try adding more emulsifier to thicken it back up.

I appreciate the compliments - and criticisms. Making this better while retaining the effectiveness (avoiding the harsher detergents, etc) is our ultimate goal.