dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like, stupid as it sounds, the BOXES are going to be ridiculously expensive.

In order to give you guys the best product at the best price - and allow for more convenience, we are going to put out a Renegade Multipack. The discs will be around 3.5-4 ounces each, but there will be two of them per box.

Price should be around $10.50 - which gives you even more savings.

This will also allow one disc to be kept in a gym bag (ziploc recommended) and the other at home.

07zx6r

Awards
That is an odd problem to have.

Oh well, my renegade will be here tomorrow and get put to use tomorrow night:twisted:

V

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Looks like, stupid as it sounds, the BOXES are going to be ridiculously expensive.

In order to give you guys the best product at the best price - and allow for more convenience, we are going to put out a Renegade Multipack. The discs will be around 3.5-4 ounces each, but there will be two of them per box.

Price should be around $10.50 - which gives you even more savings.

This will also allow one disc to be kept in a gym bag (ziploc recommended) and the other at home.
Awesome ! Not a shabby price, nor a shabby quantity ! I'll consider that a 'Buy One, Get One' deal !

I

ironbrother

Banned
Awards
This will be very convenient. I'm rather bummed that the soap has already gone out of stock. I'd like to see how this measures up to the pheromone sprays that I've tried.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that's a deal! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Definitely increase your chances of Dirty Sanchez.
:blink: ...I dunno if I want that... since we're on a tangent at the moment, when will the shampoo, renegade, and java (jumbo bar) be back in stock? I was about to place an order and all three items are alluva sudden out of stock :frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:blink: ...I dunno if I want that... since we're on a tangent at the moment, when will the shampoo, renegade, and java (jumbo bar) be back in stock? I was about to place an order and all three items are alluva sudden out of stock :frustrate
All on Monday.

You all have kept us busy this week, for sure.