Testing out the Water with Banished

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I just got my Banished soap in, and although I was hoping to combine it with the Java Lather Soap, but NP were out of stock.

I got Banished to get rid of some pimples on my chest that have come in the past couple of weeks. Also, I'm on a NHA stack at the moment; Trione, Activate Xtreme and STOKED, so I'm hoping Banish will allow me to keep 'clean' for the lack of a better word.

I've added a picture from PRE-Banish Treatment.

I'll be showering twice/day as I'm doing one weight training session each day, and one cardio (light or heavy) each day. I'll update with pics and comments every couple of days.

Attachments

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, I stand by the Flawless Java Lather/Java Creme Stack, no PCT required, but I've never tried Banish (or even heard of it until now).

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I stand by the Flawless Java Lather/Java Creme Stack, no PCT required, but I've never tried Banish (or even heard of it until now).
I LOVE the Java Lather soap ! .. it made ONE HELLUVA mess in my shower though ! lol .. I wish they hadn't been out of stock; I'd feel FULLY covered had I had it. mmm mmm mmm . .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Banish. Initially, the smell is just odd. I opened the bar of soap, and put it on top of my bathroom sink. 5 minutes later, I walked into my bathroom, and I was like, what is this scent ? Kind of minty, but not really, kind of nauseating, but not really .. ODD! I actually boxed it up so that it's not smelling out my bathroom area ..

I scrubbed it on my chest and upper shoulder during my post-workout shower, and only then did the GOOD, cool, fresh, minty scent appear. It started foaming a lot with a couple of good scrubs, so I'm hoping this'll last a couple of weeks with using it ONCE a day.

So far, so good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I experimented quite a bit with the scent, but there just isn't much I can do with it.

Oddly enough, our 7 year old prefers the Banish out of all the soaps (with Renegade a close second.)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Good luck, viking. :)