Thanks to Dsade/RPN

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give a shout to Dsade/all RPN..contacted him late last minute about a birthday RPN gift basket, and Matt totally helped me out way more than he had too-shows what an awesome company this is, that even at a totally hectic and busy time, they will still take the time to help you out.I have been more than pleased with all of my orders from you guys, and look forward to all future products.I ordered a few jars of BoBu, so look for the review soon.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
bump for great RPN justice!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
RPN are the shizzle that's for sure. Matt, his Mrs & Trauma are all top notch quality people you can depend on, if you ask me!

10/10 RPN

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words all. :D

It's always a pleasure to help a fellow customer out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a sentimental sucker.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Update-Came home from work and the living room smelt like java lather(nice surprise)so I knew the basket had come.Dsade did a really nice job with it,packaging was really nice and my girfriend loved it!She already had the Java Fusion out-it was my first time having one,makes me feel like I'm in a Starbucks-good stuff.She was also excited about the BoBu-the jars they are in are really cool-once opened they really don't have a scent, but if u get really close, it has a very very light vanilla scent.Looks like a cake batter-I tried a bit and it goes on clean and not greasy at all-and dried very quickly-as soon as the no shimmer arrives here, I'll have to get me some.I'll give updates as my gf uses it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPN are the shizzle that's for sure. Matt, his Mrs & Trauma are all top notch quality people you can depend on, if you ask me!

10/10 RPN
Woohhooo am I married to T now..lol

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ha i think he meant Dsade and his mrs and trauma!

Reps to RPN!