RPN thanks Sean Wheeler: Thief

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. RPN thanks Sean Wheeler: Thief


    RPN would like to take this opportunity to thank Sean Wheeler, of Ultimate Nutrition, 1090 Montgomery Hwy # 31
    Birmingham, AL 35216
    (205) 979-6768

    email address Ultimatenutrition@charter.net


    for ripping off close to $6000 in inventory from RPN at an extremely critical time in our development. Combined with the massive amount of revenue lost due to the DCP delay, this douchenozzle's parasitic thievery has actually placed us in jeopardy.

    Here's to you, Mr. leech!!!

    EDIT: THis is a store, Ultimate Nutrition, and is not affiliated with the manufacturer of the same name.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Damn. That some wack shit.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Wow matt, unreal!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. Get his ass thrown in jail, asap.

  5. That's fucking lame.

  6. what happened? Was I asleep for something?!

    Damn Dsade, i can only wish you every bit of luck in resolving the issue.

  7. We have been trying to resolve the issue with the guy for a year now at least.

  8. that is messed up. TIme to call the authorities if you have not done so already
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    what happened? Was I asleep for something?!

    Damn Dsade, i can only wish you every bit of luck in resolving the issue.
    This guy placed several orders, COD, with no problems. He claimed to be sponsoring a Powerlifting Meet and needed a few hundred bottles of Havoc to sell at the show - begged me for stock.

    I made the mistake of trying to support this small businessman, full of promises and excitement, and he burned me for the product.

    Hell, if I could afford to give away a few hundred bottles of Havoc, I'd give them away to the loyal RPN supporters as a thank you, not to enrich this worm.

    Anyway, do not do business with this person...and spread the word to everyone you know, especially if you are in the Alabama area.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. What a slimeball.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    That's fucking lame.
    How did that not get censored? fuck


    edit: ahhh I see what you did there

    That is lame you guys got ripped off. I really hope he gets what he is owed!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. damn...

    Well I hear you can hire Nigerian assassins pretty cheap these days. lol.

    No good deed goes unpunished - that statement has been proven true a depressing number of times! I wish you the best of luck with recovering from the losses, you're a great company and you'll make it!

  13. Well, it did get balanced by some good news...looks like the DCP initial tableting test was successful on small scale. Hopefully I can get bottles out to retailers by next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. His douschbaggery is astounding. Hope you have some legal recourse. You may have something in contract law based on past dealings (COD) etc. A paper contract does not need to exist for it to be a contract. May want to contact an attorney.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    His douschbaggery is astounding. Hope you have some legal recourse. You may have something in contract law based on past dealings (COD) etc. A paper contract does not need to exist for it to be a contract. May want to contact an attorney.
    We're pursuing some legal action, as well as referring the information to Ultimate Nutrition (the manufacturer's) attorneys to see if they want to pursue trademark infringement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're pursuing some legal action, as well as referring the information to Ultimate Nutrition (the manufacturer's) attorneys to see if they want to pursue trademark infringement.
    Attaboy. A lot of d1ck holes think they can burn you on a verbal agreement because theres no piece of paper that was signed by both parties... they are wroooooooong. Nice touch on the infringement... it may not bear anything but its a nice way of saying "f you"

    GL

  17. I was in that store last week...Wished I knew then.... would have went with a baseball bat...

    They are selling DCP for like 60 bucks..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, it did get balanced by some good news...looks like the DCP initial tableting test was successful on small scale. Hopefully I can get bottles out to retailers by next week.
    Very good news indeed.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. oh sh!t ! sorry to hear that bro! i hope that little **** gets whats coming to him!

  20. Sorry to hear Dsade. AM members, lets bombard this guy w/ emails/calls, until he gives the money back. Who is w/ me?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Sorry to hear Dsade. AM members, lets bombard this guy w/ emails/calls, until he gives the money back. Who is w/ me?
    That is actually a great idea- reps to you

  22. I live close...
    There's actually a store here in town that has the same name. M. Seckinger owns and runs it. He's a douche.

    EDIT: He's not related to Boxmeman, is he?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Sorry to hear Dsade. AM members, lets bombard this guy w/ emails/calls, until he gives the money back. Who is w/ me?

    haha im down.. i actually already started doing that!

  24. RPN really appreciates all of our loyal supporters!

    You guys are the best!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    RPN really appreciates all of our loyal supporters!

    You guys are the best!
    We know!

  26. i got yelled at and told to stop calling! lol

  27. Sorry to hear Matt.

  28. I asked if they had any discount RPN products... that didn't go so well! LOL!
    So I called back and asked again... I got yelled at.

  29. curious, how was this sale made? was there any type of written contract for the exchange? $6000 in merchandise is pretty serious man, that kinda cash could probably be brought up on felony charges.

  30. what are the store hours? I'm going to start harassing them tomorrow

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I asked if they had any discount RPN products... that didn't go so well! LOL!
    So I called back and asked again... I got yelled at.

    lets do it! im down bro, tomorrow it is!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Attaboy. A lot of d1ck holes think they can burn you on a verbal agreement because theres no piece of paper that was signed by both parties... they are wroooooooong. Nice touch on the infringement... it may not bear anything but its a nice way of saying "f you"

    GL

    Ahhhhh, already reaping the benefits from contracts class, are we? good good.
  33. just fyi


    I own a stor in Alabama - very close to this guy. IT IS HIS MO TO DO THIS KINDA STUFF. RPN WAS NOT THE FIRST AND UNFORTUANLEY WILL NOT BE THE LAST. . I wish people would group together and get rid of this guy- I can't tell you the years of stories I have heard and been party too. (12 yrs min.




    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Ahhhhh, already reaping the benefits from contracts class, are we? good good.

  34. So I called back today... yeah, yelled at again. What a douche bag!

  35. I called today. apparently this guy has 1 bottle of Havoc and that's all.

    dsade, you may want to also file a complaint with the BBB, the birmingham office # is 205-558-2222 - it may not solve your problems but still one step in the right direction.

  36. If Dsade is taking legal actions it may not look too good if ya'll call and harass his business. Even if your intentions are of the best kind, it could provide unwanted troubles for Dsade in getting his returns. Might want to hold off until after he takes the legal route.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Anyway, do not do business with this person...and spread the word to everyone you know, especially if you are in the Alabama area.
    where at in bama?

    edit: nvm i just realized its in the original post. i'll be in bham for the weekend....might need to pay him a visit

  38. Lemme know what car he drives.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  39. Everyone go to www.ripoffreport.com and make a claim... at least steal business away from him.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  40. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Lemme know what car he drives.
    His store wouldnt have a large glass front window would it?

    I think I have a spare brick laying around somewhere.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. Sad Article on Flex Wheeler and steroids
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  3. Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007
    By b unit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in