RPN thanks Sean Wheeler: Thief

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. This guy not received a molotov cocktail yet?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. I know this is a old thread whatever happened about this situation.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I know this is a old thread whatever happened about this situation.
    You know..they guy sent me a few payments, and promised to take a loan to pay off the balance. It's funny that you brought this up...I had just realized the other day that the dickhead has not even bothered to so much as see how I was doing, or offer even $20 for gas in over 5 months.

I'm going to go ahead with the report to federal authorities for internet fraud, as well as report to his local police department.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Sadly, this is your only option (legally) at this point. I wish you all the luck in the world, my friend. This guy should be taken out and made into... well, anyone that watches the Sopranos can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know..they guy sent me a few payments, and promised to take a loan to pay off the balance. It's funny that you brought this up...I had just realized the other day that the dickhead has not even bothered to so much as see how I was doing, or offer even $20 for gas in over 5 months.

I'm going to go ahead with the report to federal authorities for internet fraud, as well as report to his local police department.

5. sorry about your luck dsade. Definitely is a shame. RPN is such a great company.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. good luck Dsade

7. Yeah what a douchekateer....

8. I hope this works out for you dsade. I don't see a lot of companies ran as honestly as RPN and you guys deserve the same in return.

9. Jeez this is the first I've seen this thread. I'm going to call and ask the guy what was his motive might even do more then that...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

10. I live about 5 minutes from there... I've never been to that store though nor knew it was there. Anything that I can do to help?

11. Nevermind, I live across the street from there lol. I just saw the pic on the 2nd page, I didnt know there was a supplement shop in there. I could almost throw a rock through the window from my porch. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I enjoy RPN products and hate thiefs.

12. What a d**k.

I lost $3000-4000 to a Chinese seller(in last 2 weeks) for an wholesale order, dealt with him before.. did a wire this time.. federal police said the Chinese government aren't interested in helping!

I hate liars and thefts.. hope they burn!

13. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Nevermind, I live across the street from there lol. I just saw the pic on the 2nd page, I didnt know there was a supplement shop in there. I could almost throw a rock through the window from my porch. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I enjoy RPN products and hate thiefs.
    get a silent protest going on outside his shop

with a big sign saying "The owner of this shop is a thief"
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. Sad Article on Flex Wheeler and steroids
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  3. Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007
    By b unit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:40 PM