dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPN would like to take this opportunity to thank Sean Wheeler, of Ultimate Nutrition, 1090 Montgomery Hwy # 31
Birmingham, AL 35216
(205) 979-6768

email address [email protected]

for ripping off close to $6000 in inventory from RPN at an extremely critical time in our development. Combined with the massive amount of revenue lost due to the DCP delay, this douchenozzle's parasitic thievery has actually placed us in jeopardy.

Here's to you, Mr. leech!!!

EDIT: THis is a store, Ultimate Nutrition, and is not affiliated with the manufacturer of the same name.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow matt, unreal!! :aargh:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
what happened? Was I asleep for something?!

Damn Dsade, i can only wish you every bit of luck in resolving the issue.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have been trying to resolve the issue with the guy for a year now at least.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is messed up. TIme to call the authorities if you have not done so already

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what happened? Was I asleep for something?!

Damn Dsade, i can only wish you every bit of luck in resolving the issue.
This guy placed several orders, COD, with no problems. He claimed to be sponsoring a Powerlifting Meet and needed a few hundred bottles of Havoc to sell at the show - begged me for stock.

I made the mistake of trying to support this small businessman, full of promises and excitement, and he burned me for the product.

Hell, if I could afford to give away a few hundred bottles of Havoc, I'd give them away to the loyal RPN supporters as a thank you, not to enrich this worm.

Anyway, do not do business with this person...and spread the word to everyone you know, especially if you are in the Alabama area.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's fucking lame.
How did that not get censored? fuck

edit: ahhh I see what you did there :lol:

That is lame you guys got ripped off. I really hope he gets what he is owed!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
damn...

Well I hear you can hire Nigerian assassins pretty cheap these days. lol.

No good deed goes unpunished - that statement has been proven true a depressing number of times! I wish you the best of luck with recovering from the losses, you're a great company and you'll make it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it did get balanced by some good news...looks like the DCP initial tableting test was successful on small scale. Hopefully I can get bottles out to retailers by next week.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
His douschbaggery is astounding. Hope you have some legal recourse. You may have something in contract law based on past dealings (COD) etc. A paper contract does not need to exist for it to be a contract. May want to contact an attorney.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His douschbaggery is astounding. Hope you have some legal recourse. You may have something in contract law based on past dealings (COD) etc. A paper contract does not need to exist for it to be a contract. May want to contact an attorney.
We're pursuing some legal action, as well as referring the information to Ultimate Nutrition (the manufacturer's) attorneys to see if they want to pursue trademark infringement.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
We're pursuing some legal action, as well as referring the information to Ultimate Nutrition (the manufacturer's) attorneys to see if they want to pursue trademark infringement.
Attaboy. A lot of d1ck holes think they can burn you on a verbal agreement because theres no piece of paper that was signed by both parties... they are wroooooooong. Nice touch on the infringement... it may not bear anything but its a nice way of saying "f you" :)

GL

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I was in that store last week...Wished I knew then.... would have went with a baseball bat...

They are selling DCP for like 60 bucks..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it did get balanced by some good news...looks like the DCP initial tableting test was successful on small scale. Hopefully I can get bottles out to retailers by next week.
Very good news indeed.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
oh sh!t ! sorry to hear that bro! i hope that little **** gets whats coming to him!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear Dsade. AM members, lets bombard this guy w/ emails/calls, until he gives the money back. Who is w/ me?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I live close... ;)
There's actually a store here in town that has the same name. M. Seckinger owns and runs it. He's a douche.

EDIT: He's not related to Boxmeman, is he?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear Dsade. AM members, lets bombard this guy w/ emails/calls, until he gives the money back. Who is w/ me?

haha im down.. i actually already started doing that!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPN really appreciates all of our loyal supporters! :D

You guys are the best!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i got yelled at and told to stop calling! lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I asked if they had any discount RPN products... that didn't go so well! LOL!
So I called back and asked again... I got yelled at. :D

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
curious, how was this sale made? was there any type of written contract for the exchange? $6000 in merchandise is pretty serious man, that kinda cash could probably be brought up on felony charges.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
what are the store hours? I'm going to start harassing them tomorrow :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I asked if they had any discount RPN products... that didn't go so well! LOL!
So I called back and asked again... I got yelled at. :D

lets do it! im down bro, tomorrow it is!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Attaboy. A lot of d1ck holes think they can burn you on a verbal agreement because theres no piece of paper that was signed by both parties... they are wroooooooong. Nice touch on the infringement... it may not bear anything but its a nice way of saying "f you" :)

GL

Ahhhhh, already reaping the benefits from contracts class, are we? good good.

totdis

Awards
just fyi

I own a stor in Alabama - very close to this guy. IT IS HIS MO TO DO THIS KINDA STUFF. RPN WAS NOT THE FIRST AND UNFORTUANLEY WILL NOT BE THE LAST. . I wish people would group together and get rid of this guy- I can't tell you the years of stories I have heard and been party too. (12 yrs min.

Ahhhhh, already reaping the benefits from contracts class, are we? good good.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I called back today... yeah, yelled at again. What a douche bag!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I called today. apparently this guy has 1 bottle of Havoc and that's all.

dsade, you may want to also file a complaint with the BBB, the birmingham office # is 205-558-2222 - it may not solve your problems but still one step in the right direction.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Dsade is taking legal actions it may not look too good if ya'll call and harass his business. Even if your intentions are of the best kind, it could provide unwanted troubles for Dsade in getting his returns. Might want to hold off until after he takes the legal route.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, do not do business with this person...and spread the word to everyone you know, especially if you are in the Alabama area.
where at in bama?

edit: nvm i just realized its in the original post. i'll be in bham for the weekend....might need to pay him a visit

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If Dsade is taking legal actions it may not look too good if ya'll call and harass his business. Even if your intentions are of the best kind, it could provide unwanted troubles for Dsade in getting his returns. Might want to hold off until after he takes the legal route.

"Even if your intentions are of the best kind...", LOL, since when do two wrongs make a right? I do agree that harassment is not the prudent course of action. And seeing as how Dsade posted this guy's info it's very possible that litigation could be brought about as a result. Might be wise to edit the guy's info out. I doubt Sean will succumb to the harassment and either return the product or fulfill his end.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His store wouldnt have a large glass front window would it?

I think I have a spare brick laying around somewhere.....:woohoo:
....I was thinking more along the lines of what *might* happen next time he starts it up.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
You got him by the balls even if there was only a verbal contract and no written one. He's definitely facing prison time for grand theft. RPN has proven, time and time again, how generous, respectful and caring they are of their customers. It's a shame that dsade went out of his way to help someone in need, only to get ripped off. I really hope that Karma is on your side and bites this guy on the ass for what he's done. I wish RPN the best of luck in pursuing justice and know that you'll win this.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
"Even if your intentions are of the best kind...", LOL, since when do two wrongs make a right? I do agree that harassment is not the prudent course of action. And seeing as how Dsade posted this guy's info it's very possible that litigation could be brought about as a result. Might be wise to edit the guy's info out. I doubt Sean will succumb to the harassment and either return the product or fulfill his end.
If it were Mr. Wheeler's home and personal information, then I could see how dsade would and should be concerned about getting himself into a legal rut as well, but the information is that of Mr. Wheeler's business. dsade is acting out of concern for other manufacturers and retailers so that the same thing doesn't happen to them. He could get away with doing so. However, if Mr. Wheeler were to get hurt, whether at his home or his business, then dsade would have something to worry about. Other than that, dsade is simply acting out of concern. No harm, no foul.

Also, harassing Mr. Wheeler and his business isn't going to get dsade his money or product back. It will, however, piss Mr. Wheeler off and harassment is a crime, but nothing close to that of grand theft, or grand larceny.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I can't believe the nerve of some people.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPN would like to take this opportunity to thank Sean Wheeler, of Ultimate Nutrition, 1090 Montgomery Hwy # 31
Birmingham, AL 35216
(205) 979-6768

email address [email protected]

for ripping off close to $6000 in inventory from RPN at an extremely critical time in our development. Combined with the massive amount of revenue lost due to the DCP delay, this douchenozzle's parasitic thievery has actually placed us in jeopardy.

Here's to you, Mr. leech!!!
This is quite unfortunate, dsade! I wish RPN speedy recovery from this, and hope Mr. Wheeler somehow sorts his own mess out!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What a grade A+ phuctard. 6000$ is quite an amount. Hopefully the courts will clear this up without rpn suffering more financial ramifications. I'll be harassing him, guarantee.