The RPN customer support thread!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In an effort to continue to provide the best possible products and overall service to you all, i thought it was a good idea to start a thread to log it all.

We'd like to hear any of your questions, ideas, problems, comments, or input you may have regarding our product line and service. I know that it's VERY important to dsade and crader to continue to give you all the best possible in effective and innovative supplementation at a VERY affordable price. I offer what i can to contribute along the way! :p

This is your chance to give us thoughts, ideas, support, or anything in-between. I can say in my time being an RPN rep, it's been an absolute pleasure to help you all with what i can here on AM.

:bb3:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that RPN has one of the most innovative, diverse, and effective product lines out there.

I have yet to be disappointed with any of their products, and oh yeah, dsade, crader, and even T1 are all great (not to mention active) people on this forum.

Probiotics, Antioxidants, Soaps, Creams, Diffusers, Thermogenics, Lube :), the almighty Havoc and now a children's book and the beginnings of a pet care line!

As for ideas...all I can think of are keep up the amazing work and possibly shave dsade (just going on hear-say on that)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that RPN has one of the most innovative, diverse, and effective product lines out there.

I have yet to be disappointed with any of their products, and oh yeah, dsade, crader, and even T1 are all great (not to mention active) people on this forum.

Probiotics, Antioxidants, Soaps, Creams, Diffusers, Thermogenics, Lube :), the almighty Havoc and now a children's book and the beginnings of a pet care line!

As for ideas...all I can think of are keep up the amazing work and possibly shave dsade (just going on hear-say on that)
And even T1?!?! ;) Thanks for the kind words bob!

I hear crader is shavin' the beast that is dsade in coming times. :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I touch myself with RPN's products... you know what I mean......... Yes, I use the soap.
:D

The most diversed company around. Keep up the great job guys, and Crader.
And T1 is kinda cool... I mean he's allllright. :D
Actually, he's the best rep on here - no BS there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I touch myself with RPN's products... you know what I mean......... Yes, I use the soap.
:D

The most diversed company around. Keep up the great job guys, and Crader.
And T1 is kinda cool... I mean he's allllright. :D
Actually, he's the best rep on here - no BS there.
Everytime i look at your avy, i drool on myself............THANKS!!! :)

No, but thanks for the kind words brother. We appreciate the amazing support.

:bb3:

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i love all of RPN's products ! keep it up guys and galls !

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did not have to shave Dsade, he went to some guy and got his back waxed;) Quite funny actually!

testotony

Awards
Dcp Tabs

Trauma you have PM. Thanks for your support thus far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3