dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we are, complete with new Logo and retail product, working the WAG! Festival in Hilliard last weekend.

For those that think the Yin-Yang Paw is cool, I just contacted a company in China that is going to manufacture a whole boatload of Dog Tags in this design (complete with colored pattern). They will eventually be packaged in the FidOmega treats...a free offer.

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty awesome man! Better than a decoder ring.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that's awesome man. I really like the new logo.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sheeze... I'm a bit slow. The play on words just dawned on me. DOH!!

Logo is pretty cool Dsade.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
They are going over big where you are imagine how much more interest there is for them back in CA :)

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are going over big where you are imagine how much more interest there is for them back in CA :)

CROWLER
I JUST sent an email to my distributor in Cali to talk about merchandising. I think once the trademark goes through, I'm going to put these on a bunch of things:

stickers for cars, hemp-fabric flags and wind socks, keychains, dog tags (of course) and a few other things. The concept for the logo actually hit me while we were in California, taking the kids up to Laguna Beach for their first view of the ocean..and the beach was full of dogs. The idea hit me, and I had to stop and place an immediate call to my illustrator, who had the whole thing done perfectly by the time we got back to the hotel.

To me, it means peace, tranquility/zen (or ZENquility for you RPN fans), harmony with nature, embracing of the dualistic nature of ourselves as beings that we express with every footstep and movement. I think dog people understand...most definitely.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Now how did I know that :)

VERY NICE man. I get the feeling you are LOVING LIFE! People say this industry is nasty but you couldn't tell that from my life, things are better than I ever thought possible and I have the feeling the same for you.

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL

Now how did I know that :)

VERY NICE man. I get the feeling you are LOVING LIFE! People say this industry is nasty but you couldn't tell that from my life, things are better than I ever thought possible and I have the feeling the same for you.

CROWLER
Yep..I get the same feeling/vibe from AI. I love nothing more than subjecting my mind to rigor, then waiting for what happens when the discipline is set wild and open to whatever the muse offers.

So much is all around us at every moment, and I am never happier than when I see it, reach out, and make it a reality. Never in my dreams could I guess what true enlightenment FEELS like...and it doesn't come from the drooling emptiness of lack of thought.

If I can keep rolling like this forever, even though most of my products don't even hit standard minimum accepted profit margin, then I will. Book after book, product after product...just to create and say that "Yeah, I brought this into being."

and before you ask, I quit doing drugs years ago.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Back years ago I remember reading threads and posts by you and you were talking about this product and that product and on and on about what you were thinking of and wanted to make.

I could never understand it until I started and the ideas for new items often come too fast and it gets frustrating when you realize you could never do them all even in 5 life times.

But this so called work is so much FREAKING fun you have to FORCE yourself to go to sleep at night but last thing you think of is wanting to 'sleep fast' so you can get up early and start doing it all over again the next day. Going for months on end without days off and even when you do take a day off you find it nearly impossible to stop thinking ok should I put ingredient X in or would it be better not to do that and put in Y or would that be too much and on and on . . .

So I went from really not understanding you and others to falling into being obsessed with new ideas, new products more and more items to bring to market and on and on and on! A flood of ideas that can not be turned off.

lol

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL

Back years ago I remember reading threads and posts by you and you were talking about this product and that product and on and on about what you were thinking of and wanted to make.

I could never understand it until I started and the ideas for new items often come too fast and it gets frustrating when you realize you could never do them all even in 5 life times.

But it is so much FREAKING fun you have to FORCE yourself to go to sleep but last thing you think of is hoping you wake up quick so you can start it all over again.

So I went from really not understanding you and others to falling into being obsessed with new ideas, new products more and more items to bring to market and on and on and on! A flood of ideas that can not be turned off.

lol

CROWLER
I wish I could give some of that spark to everyone around me...especially the suppliers, LOL.

A simple partnership and shared outlook would yield some amazing things...like the Formestane Ether product.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I bet you have so many product ideas you could give a person they could start their own company with a tenth of them.

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet you have so many product ideas you could give a person they could start their own company with a tenth of them.

CROWLER
Well, the parent company we filed (and that will own RPN, among others) IS called Evolutionary Muse and our slogan is "Inspire to Evolve."

So many lives lived, so many years wasted on stupid ****..so many times we forget what purpose we have chosen, and get distracted...now I am centered with age and so focused (yes, with the helps of Clear Edge and some other nootropics that will comprise the new formula) that I don't see any other way for me to live except keep moving forward.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Your body says Detroit but your last post screams CA :)

Keep keeping on my brother.

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your body says Detroit but your last post screams CA :)

Keep keeping on my brother.

CROWLER
A distinct pleasure, my friend. Good to see kindred souls still around trying to negotiate the muck of the supp industry. You going Olympia-side this year? If so, come by the booth.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
The new logo fits the product perfectly. I like it. Can't wait to get some of these for my current feline friend and for any future pets. Definitely planning on getting a dog sometime within the next year or so.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A distinct pleasure, my friend. Good to see kindred souls still around trying to negotiate the muck of the supp industry. You going Olympia-side this year? If so, come by the booth.
Exactly, swing on by crowler. Would love to meet you as well.

We'll bring our nice florida color with us to the Olympia haha. :D